Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Secure Bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 1884 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
my best option is web based wallet with 2 factor authentication enabled
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
what do you mean security about bitcoin? if it is true for bitcoin security I think it is very safe and has been proven and I have never heard that bitcoin stolen by hackers. if indeed it may exist in because the user is already careless
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 10, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
As with anything valuable, hackers, thieves, and scammers will all be after your bitcoins, so securing your bitcoins is necessary.

If you’re serious about investing in bitcoin and see yourself buying a significant amount, we recommend using Bitcoin wallets that were built with security in mind.

Ledger Nano S – Ledger is a Bitcoin security company that offers a wide range of secure Bitcoin storage devices. We currently see the Ledger Nano S as Ledger’s most secure wallet. Read more about the Ledger Nano or buy one.
TREZOR – TREZOR is a hardware wallet that was built to secure bitcoins. It generates your Bitcoin private keys offline. Read more about TREZOR or buy one.
Bitcoins should only be kept in wallets that you control.

If you leave $5,000 worth of gold coins with a friend, your friend could easily run off with your coins and you might not see them again.

Because Bitcoin is on the internet, they are even easier to steal and much harder to return and trace. Bitcoin itself is secure, but bitcoins are only as secure as the wallet storing them.

Investing in bitcoin is no joke, and securing your investment should be your top priority.
Yeah, that is true. Bitcoin is not a joke and investing to it is also not. You should know the threat on your environment. Dont share your passwords or private keys to other people.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
To protect bitcoins is very simple. Buy a hardware wallet. Write down your passwords and personal data in several places. And never confuse a private key with a public one.
Activity: 304
May 10, 2018, 06:24:52 PM
I prefer using an offline wallet for Bitcoin,its provides beter level of security for storage.It also ensure storing a wallet in a safer place that is not connected to the internet. If it is well done, it will offer a better protection against computer attack. It is a preferred practice by using an offline wallet along with backups and encryption.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
Trezor is the best wallet for this.

Many applications in the cryptomarket are offering to secure your bitcoin through digital wallets that could be cloud (online storage) or cold (offline storage). There a  lot of them but the most important thing you need to remember to secure your bitcoin is to be anonymous. Don't speak to everyone that you are using bitcoin if there is a possibility that someone can try to hack you in. Keep your passwords to yourself and stay chill in using bitcoin.
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
Bitcoin is a sort for currencies especially because its price increased for more than 1000% in 2017 to what it is in Dec 2016. So scammers are after its holders. Dont make your usual password the one you used for your e-mail or non-financial site. Your bitcoin is become your asset and your password is standing as your will
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 10, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
The best and the highest security in bitcoin is what I term personal responsibility due to the fact that no matter how secured a platform is once there is a lose in the mathematical codes any one can access which ever treasure that is stored in such platform and same with bitcoin. We must protect our personal keys once we let it out there is no amount of security technology that will protect our coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
If keeping for the long term as in not going to trade regularly then it is best to keep them in a local wallet and keep the private keys safely stored away, a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor are fantastic for this.

There are quit a number of good ways to store your Bitcoins but one thing that you must emphasize on is the security of your coins,this should always be given priority at all the time. we all have preferences when it comes to the choice of wallet we use. some will settle for web based  MEW because of the rapid transaction speed and efficiency, Bu for the sake of proper security, I'd settle for Hardware wallets which are not as prone to hacking as Web base wallets. They store your crypto offline making it impossible for a stranger to access it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 10, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
Bitcoin is already secured by the Terahashes of mining power running its blockchain. The security is built into the proof of work protocol, so there is really nothing you can do to help contribute unless you start running a full node, or contributing masses of hashing power. Securing your own bitcoins is another story, best to just use a hardware wallet, e.g. Trezor.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
It seems like there are many ways to secure your bitcoin Example You Can Use Authenticator
And your Pin Password
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 03:58:46 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
if you do not really understand the world, it is easy for us to experience loss or deceit. Bitcoin still has weaknesses in its security.
As virtual money, you also have to store Bitcoin virtually as well. E-Wallet or digital wallet is where you store Bitcoin with a special line of code called a private key. The code line is used if you want to transact using Bitcoin. Well, this line of code is likely to be stolen or known to others. But do not worry, every transaction that happens is always recorded in the system, really. So if theft happens, it will be easy to track and discover.
Activity: 75
May 10, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
I'm Very Good If You Use Authenticator Because It Helps Me "I've Never Ever Ofted My BTC Since Using Authenticator
Activity: 714
May 10, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?

There are a lot of services out in the market for cryptocurrency security and storage. Of course all of them have fees so just take a look at them and choose wisely. Aside from these programs, securing your bitcoin starts on the owner itself. Be aware of any suspicious links because some you might be phished or hacked by. Always update your PC security programs and regularly scan it with any threats so no any vital information can be leaked.
Activity: 97
May 10, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
Many Ways To Secure Your Bitcoin But More Secure If You Use Authenticator And Second Password May Be That Very Good For Me
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 10, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
I think it's quite simple, you just have to observe all precautions! Unfortunately, hacker attacks are quite common now, which can steal all your money, so I store my coins on cold purses that are simply impossible to crack!
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
The best way to protect your crypto money is offline hardcase. You are using it like USB.
If you have a lot of money, hardcase is the best. Computer selection is also important in this regard. They say that Apple-branded computers are better.
Activity: 252
May 10, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?

I think There are a lot of articles on how to protect your bitcoins with the help of specially designed software. You should look for such guides on how to make coins safe and be careful because there are a lot of scams
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 10, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
You have to keep your bitcoin in a secure wallet which you control the private key. Exchanges and 3rd party wallets are NOT secure and you shouldn’t keep your bitcoin in such wallets for the long term.
Activity: 476
May 10, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
There are a lot of ways for you to secure all of your bitcoins. One of the best way is to keep your bitcoins in a safe and trusted bitcoin wallets for you to ensure that your bitcoins are safe and can't be hack by the hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: