Pages:
Author

Topic: How to select a good bounty campaign! - page 3. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
Take a look at the current bounty section, where all are scams and shit, you can't find any valuable bounty, don't waste time, learn more trading skills is more important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
in any case, bounty is a risk. but sometimes this risk is very justified

Yes and sometimes good projects pay very less using the stake calculation as a justification.
Activity: 36
September 11, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
Thanks for the education, there are many scams lately unlike before when there were many good projects, you need to select careful so you don't fall as a victim of scam.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
in any case, bounty is a risk. but sometimes this risk is very justified
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Tokensuite has a lot of bounty scam accusations, it will never be a good idea in joining even one of their campaigns. The other 3 you've mentioned are great channels when you are searching for available bounties.

I also noticed that recently they began to promote scam campaigns. Can't say wilfully or not but it's fact.
So i decided to stay away and not ruin my "reputation".

Activity: 966
September 10, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
In my thoughts, i select bounty. First i exploring the website, read the whitepaper. 2nd the bounty manager.
And do the search more, because some bounties today are scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
I do most of my selection of bounties on bitcointalk forum and others on bounty ox. Both sites have bounties that are scam so what I do is to be vigilant in making choice of one.
Activity: 24
September 10, 2018, 04:09:21 PM
Thats was funny you hope that higher ranks are right about that said ICO so you are relying based on their judgment? Maybe you should learn how to do your own research that are not based on ICO review sites because for sure you will get scam exit scheme.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
But you said so much, you still have not introduced the exact method of how to choose a good bounty, you just listed some of your experiences, as well as several ICO rating websites, we already know these sites, and many ICO rating websites is not objective, they are likely to charge.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 03:38:19 PM
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Activity: 2
August 30, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
Thanks Seniors It really means a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
August 29, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Tokensuite has a lot of bounty scam accusations, it will never be a good idea in joining even one of their campaigns. The other 3 you've mentioned are great channels when you are searching for available bounties. I may add Bounty Guru as one of the most legible group in managing bounty campaigns.

Sometimes when deciding a good bounty campaign, I make sure that there are lots of participants in a specific type of bounties as this is one of the factor that the campaign is legit. Consider also the reputation of the campaign manager before diving in into his/ her bounty.
Activity: 66
August 21, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
Always try to get as much information as you can about the project, and a good way to start with that is by reading that sometimes boring but very usefull document called WHITEPAPER, as it contains most of the information about the project, like a roadmap and its timeline, you can see what lays ahead, but you should take a look aswell on the people behind it, the marketing made, all matters for you to make the right call and select the right project and their respective bounties.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
OP have shared his insight very nicely but I feel its better to choose ICOs to support from their bounty programs carefully as hunters don't invest the money but their valuable times. Before joining any bounty campaign one must clear his basics we should not be money hungry to spam this awesome forum. I have seen peoples reporting their works after campaign has been ended continuously and even interacted with members who don't even know what is ICOs, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency etc. they just want the tokens.
Activity: 63
August 21, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
I work many airdrop and bounty Campaign. Many bounty I spend 2-3 months but  when  bounty  finished  this coin is fake my all task in vain. So how  I know that which bounty campaign is good
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 07:14:40 AM
Useful article, thanks! I would also say that it's most important to look at the team and the project's vision and in turn, if it's feasible. Transparency is key, so the project should provide as many useful information as possible.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
Joining a bounty campaign is just like gambling or investing in crypto. You need to study all of the project, team, community, roadmap and also the whitepaper of the bounty so you can determine if it has a potential to become successful. I would recommend you to always do your own research because if you don't, you will just waste your time participating in a lot of campaign without earning a money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 47
August 21, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
Nobody can say with certainty which campaign will be a good one. You can have a good idea which ones are crap, but finding good ones at present is pretty tough- particularly with the current state of the market.

I think you have to go with your gut instinct on a lot of these campaigns, i don't even trust the vast majority of these ICO websites that rate these projects- how much are they being paid to say they are good?, sure you can use ICO websites as a guide, but common sense and using your own due diligence (if you have the time and patience) wins every time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
You can also consider the team behind the project of whom you advertising, because most of the projects nowadays are trash, even the team behind on their project is famous but if they don't have action, the project is useless even how their roadmap is promising. We should also consider the marketing of every project.
Pages:
Jump to: