Pages:
Author

Topic: How to select a good bounty campaign! - page 4. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:50:08 PM
If you wish to join a good bounty, then just keep dreaming. You think you will be the lucky person that join a bounty that will make you about 500$ at least ?? High rating, amazing website, social media with many followers, or maybe a good white paper,... All of that can be paid by money. They can make a bounty with 12 weeks, when they are going to check total of stakes, you think that finally your can earn real money. When their token was listed on exchanges, they change the name of all social media, and most importantly that they do not send you the reward for bounty. What will you do ? That's just one, there are many kinds of scam, not just bounty. So be careful, not anything is beautiful as you thought
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
Joining bounty is an investment. You are not paying your money but you pay your time, your work and other tasks to sit in front of computer for doing bounty. Put yourself on the side of investor who invest money, choose ICO and bounty campaign like you will invest your money in this, so you will take bounty campaign and ICO carefully. It is not 100% of all your investment or bounty campaign are good and legal but it will reduce your risk to minimum.

Yes, right answer chooses an investment ICO and bounty campaign are good. But  I think choosing a good bounty is not easy, requiring a lot of experience as well as good analytical skills. In order to find a good ICO, you should have a team to analyze and ICO  on social to be able to evaluate the most specific ICO. However, you can to select a bounty check website, team and bounty manager site is the best good bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
August 19, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
thanks for the info. A friend has fallen for some of these bounty scams . It ain't easy to follow bounty program for so many months and later start hearing stories . He once joined a bounty campaign , the bounty manager would start to freakout anytime my friend starts to ask important questions regarding the bounty. Not knowing he knew what he was up to. He would also freak out if the investors ask questions that might expose him. Trust me things went worse. Am still learning how to stay with positive campaigns and trusted bounty managers. Thanks again for your post
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 02:05:16 AM
Never be lazy to read whitepapers. Because, whitepaper is containing details about business models, roadmap, vision mission, goals, estimates, plans, teams and others. Understanding iis from the whitepaper, will tell us, how far the project is today, and we can also find out the prospects in the future according to the basics of the whitepaper.

Roadmap
The roadmap is like a project roadmap. We can find out their road map starting from making beta applications, entering coins to exchangers, launching platforms, and so on. A systematic roadmap, allowing an investor to trust more, because it looks logical. Most of the goals of people who buy ICO coins are to look forward to the coins to enter the exchangers and exchange their coins with other coins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
wow, this article is so great. Thank you, sir, for such a masterpiece.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
August 18, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
thanks for shared your experience. This post very useful for bounty hunters. Thank you again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
Cool thread.
I don't always get to understand all the information about the campaign. So I have to proceed from indirect factors such as the bounty manager, campaign activity in social networks etc.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 02:58:00 AM
It is useful information for newcomers like me. I'm having a hard time facing a project that I'm not sure about. Luckily I read this topic. Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:45:52 PM
Bounty is a lottery. Yes, the manager and potential of the project are important, but you also need to consider the number of seats, the number of participants and their quality. Still need to look at the number of selected tokens and their expected price.
But even if we consider everything, even a useful company with an honest team will not be able to collect a software cap. It is important to do more than one company and 20-50.
And even with the help of skam you go to successful projects. All the profits and luck. Wink
Activity: 7
August 16, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
I have really learnt a lot from this great topic. Incredibly,  bounty hunters here have shared their wealth of experience in this business. But,  I strongly believe that nothing good comes easy. With carefulness, handwork, persistence and consistency, we are just a mile to hitting the jackpot.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
Even if they don't have an explicit bounty, you should consider developing content for a project. If you're proactive and you believe in the project, the project will discover who you are and you can form a relationship with the team as an Ambassador. These projects definitely take notice of initiatives like these!
Activity: 22
August 16, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Hello!

I'm really grateful to you for your topic, it helped me to realize, that being bountyhunter is not freebie.

I tried to find next article about bounty managers, that you promised, but i didn't find it.
Can you post the link if it is already ready and posted? If it isn't, that's i'm just will ne waiting.

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 376
August 16, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
A simple Google search brought me here, I really thank the OP, this info will be of great help to a newbie like me
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
July 31, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
To save our time and efforts we have to be very careful. Project's vision, team's reliability and community support r most important things for me. Actually I do not trust ratings too much. A good marketing may increase an unreliable project's ratings.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:19:29 PM
I always look at the team members,roadmaps,number of participants and the ICO rating of that project.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
A good bounty campaign has nothing to do with ICO ratings and benchmarks. These ratings sites have packages that the higher amount the project team pays ,the more ratings, they get. I think you need to read the website with the whitepaper and the team to see if they  are capable of achieving what they have outlined in the roadmap before you invest your time.
Activity: 95
June 29, 2018, 12:00:18 PM
   The most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 26, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
There is a risk of 50 to 50 Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
I'm new to this business.  I'm not an investor,I'm just doing various bounties and airdrop. Of the many the price is cheap yet, maybe it's not it time yet. But several projects have been successfully. Just be sure to correctly follow the rules drop.
All airdrops are cheap so don't expect that you can earn a living out of it. You may say it's not yet time but they will remain that cheap especially if those tokens does have billions of supply.

There are bounty managers that are also deceived by the project's team so you can't blame them too if the project turns out to be a scam but as long you see them working to settle things for the sake of participants, they are responsible.
Pages:
Jump to: