Pages:
Author

Topic: How to solve world hunger ? - page 11. (Read 6622 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:26:49 PM
I think we have to make reseaching how to make meats from lab.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
I think hunger will become worse in the next years because our food resources is decreasing like seafoods that are not enough for our massive population. Employment and protecting our mother earth can help though.
Activity: 32
January 01, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Solving world's problem of hunger?

The initiative should start with the local government and as well as the world organizations like WHO who are only focusing with those countries that are rich enough to get some attention. Educating those people who are living in the poverty line that they must take this problem seriously.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
There is no world hunger. Just people making some people to starve to get cheap slaves.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
If everyone that is very well situated would take a piece of bread from their own mouth and gave it to the people that need it the most the world hunger would be solved. The thing is that the people are selfish and everyone is thinking of themselves first. A tempo of modern society is pressuring us and modern society itself is corrupted. Without corruption, world hunger would reduce itself
Activity: 70
January 01, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
We currently easily produce enough food for everyone on the planet. The issue isn't how much we produce it's our distribution of food. We really need to change our food system from one where you go to the shops and browse the shelves to one where you order exactly what you need online. That way we can actually know how much food is needed where, rather than letting so much go to waste in rich countries and having shortages (therefore making it expensive) in less developed nations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
World hunger can be solve by giving helping to those who are feeling it, those who have enough should consider that not everybody can put food on the table, in this type if situation i think helping each other is the best way to short things out, because the government nowadays don't look out to those who need need there responsibilities..
Activity: 3
January 01, 2018, 01:07:32 PM
I think we need to grow more plants and raise more animals for feeding us.
Activity: 20
January 01, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
I find it tiring looking to a government to provide a solution for some problem like hunger, they never get it right. The things that work are from the cooperation of people who are able to bring a dynamic change to their own communities.
Activity: 42
January 01, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
There so many ways to solved hunger but it must comes first to the victims of hunger. They must be the one who encourage themselves to workhard with the support of government.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
While it is, in general, not possible to support individual poor families, it is possible to contribute to organizations that do support poor people
Activity: 53
January 01, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
If we have world leaders who are truly compassionate about the plight of the poor people then hunger will be solved. But that is not the case. They have their own agenda. I try to share anything I can to the needy in my own little way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
Developing countries that has more resources for agricultural cultivation should be given aid and other necessary assitance to enable them grow more food.

Yeah. This can't be done if countries and governments won't work as one in solving hunger. With the gap between rich and poverty stricken countries widening even more, i think rich countries should take it upon themselves to take responsibility of helping  out more.
Activity: 143
December 30, 2017, 07:16:57 AM
Developing countries that has more resources for agricultural cultivation should be given aid and other necessary assitance to enable them grow more food.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
 We can solve it ,  there are a lot of rich people in World , there are too many countries that can help other countries for ex :AFRICA
    but noone is thinking others , everyone is thinking about him or herself , that is because we are not doing anything !! Cry Cry Undecided
Activity: 378
December 30, 2017, 05:38:01 AM
I think the solution of world hunger is employment, high compensation and low cost of living. If every family has a member who got employed with high salary and their cost of living is much lower than his salary, world hunger will be solve.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 30, 2017, 05:04:53 AM
How to solve world hunger ?
Education is the key to solve world hunger. The only reason why people strave is because they are not earning enough money to feed their family. If they are educated they will have a better opportunity and a decent joh with decent salary. This only applies to those people who will persevere and not applicable to laxy people who just wait for money given by other. While others are working hsrd some are just sleeping and doing nothing. Sad.
Activity: 75
December 30, 2017, 05:00:48 AM
World hunger could be solved by cooperative effort of every country helping the less fortunate, increase agricultural production and control population growth.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 04:39:16 AM
The improvement is leveling food supplies around the world is not easy to realize. Must require a just and wise government.
Activity: 13
December 30, 2017, 02:27:40 AM
This thread was very helpful... Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: