Pages:
Author

Topic: How to solve world hunger ? - page 17. (Read 6626 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 08:10:08 AM
How to solve world hunger ?
Love ou environment.  Plant more fruit bearing trees.  Plant crops.  Take care if our ocean.  Find a job and plant.  Give to our environment and it will give back
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 08, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
Stop eat alot and share the food you don't need!

Hunger and poverty are the major problem that the world facing especially poor one. Many people are suffering from hunger because of lack of work that a country can offer. If a country will open some opportunities like having a work to poor people, hunger can be resolved. But stidents should also finish their study to be able to find some work in the near future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 07:46:08 AM
Stop eat alot and share the food you don't need!
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
November 08, 2017, 07:44:54 AM
for me to solve world hunger it should start within ourselves. Changing our way life can always solve any problem that would come our way. If only if people are not corrupt and cares about the society they are in world hunger will be a thing of the past. But present situation suggests a different way. There are more people who are just thinking about themselves and how they can surpass each person who goes on top leaving the poor once behind. If only people live equally and together they rise up as one nation / one world then there would be no world hunger.
Activity: 252
November 08, 2017, 04:06:39 AM
Probably, the problem of lack of food for the population, in some countries impossible to solve. Even humanitarian aid will not help. This is especially noticeable in Africa.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
November 08, 2017, 03:45:30 AM
If people give 1/10 of daily budget of their meals then world hunger will be solved. But Humanity is always greedy and never want to share their food with others.
This is a basic instinct of animals. If we stop to act like animals then we will share our food budget with other people who are starving.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
provide them jobs. A good paying job that they can afford to buy foods. Then kill those greedy business tycoons who control the prices of foods, control the distribution of foods and even control the people..
Activity: 406
November 08, 2017, 03:13:53 AM
Mostly underdeveloped countries are hungry, where there is a weak economy, besides there is no regulation of the birth rate, and why give birth to children if there is no opportunity to feed them.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 06:43:52 AM
Any system driven by debt will never be able to eradicate poverty. We need to think of building a crypto economy that is backed by value and not debt.
Activity: 476
November 07, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
Unfortunately, the problem of hunger, especially in non-developed countries, will never disappear. Sometimes it's a pity to watch TV on hungry people, especially children.

Actually, if you guys watched or read "Inferno" by Dan Brown. Almost all of the world's problem could be solved by actually culling the population. Once you think about it, almost all the resources here on this planet are very much limited. Those said resources are spread to almost 7 billion people on the planet. Let's cull it to a third then the resources will be better distributed. The problem is how to cull
Activity: 200
Thrive
November 07, 2017, 04:07:24 AM
There is enough food in the world to feed everyone, but not enough for everyones greed.
Activity: 238
November 07, 2017, 02:34:24 AM
This is just one thing that I have thought about. What if supermarkets and grocery stores, whenever they do the inventory, give away some of their goods maybe 6 months before they expire and just donate it to a government office and from there the governent will use it to provide food for those who are in need. Instead of it getting expired when no one has purchased it, then it could be used for fighting hunger.
Activity: 350
November 07, 2017, 02:00:31 AM
solving hunger problems of world is not that easy thing to do. because in hunger there are many things comes like hunger for money hunger for position hunger for food and so on. hunger is a thing that keep increasing with time. and this just not stop here if you found the beacon of your hunger that make you do things that you do not want to do then it will tell you to get more and more and then you will fell feel that hunger for everything and that will become you ego problem and then if some one hurt your ego you will go for the killing nad ultimately you will become the murderer from you desires  that you want to fulfill.
am i right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:13:58 PM
As the earth has enough capacity to give food to all people it is basically a problem of the system of the countries. There are countries within the European Union that destroy food to keep the prices up and there is a lot of space not used for agriculture.  If people are able to crash the systems then world hunger will be solved.
Activity: 184
November 06, 2017, 08:07:16 PM
The reason why people get hungry its Because there are too many people in the world are unemployed. theres no income cant buy a food if our government give a jobpair can solve a hungry in every country.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 06, 2017, 06:18:41 PM
Removing all forms of monetary system i believe can solve the world hunger, if there is no rich and poor in society that is the time everyone can eat normally everyday. Just think of a society where there is only one government and they distribute wealth and resources equally but that is too impossible so there is no way to solve world hunger in reality Sad
No thanks. I don't want a government deciding what I can get and what not. Why would I even bother to try doing anything if it's not going to create value for me?
Activity: 204
November 06, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
Removing all forms of monetary system i believe can solve the world hunger, if there is no rich and poor in society that is the time everyone can eat normally everyday. Just think of a society where there is only one government and they distribute wealth and resources equally but that is too impossible so there is no way to solve world hunger in reality Sad
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 06, 2017, 05:32:56 PM
Rich should eat less and share with poor!
Or maybe the poor should stop having kids until they can actually afford to sustain them. It's completely irresponsible and cruel to have children when you know that there is a very high chance that they will either starve to death or die of aids.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 03:31:07 PM
Rich should eat less and share with poor!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 02:13:56 PM
I believe that we can solve a world hunger by controlling the population and give education for all people. Because education can give us more knowledge to solve world hunger and to help others who suffer from poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: