Pages:
Author

Topic: How to solve world hunger ? - page 18. (Read 6626 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
More Community gardens.......everywhere!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 11:49:25 AM
How to solve world hunger ?
I think you should find out why most people are hungry, if you only deal with hunger there will never be enough food for them to eat. You should focus on the cause, should not find the results. That is the key to solving the problem
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:44:41 AM
every head of the family (father) have job,,and the government have project for more job, so many people have income to buy food for own their family.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 10:20:51 AM
helping each other could help solve hunger. if only those in the position of the goverment keep an eye on those corrupt people i think we can really solve this problem
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 09:55:16 AM
someone benefits from all this hunger...I'm too innocent, because I always believed that there is enough money and opportunity in the world to help those people who need elementary food and water...but no...billions can spend on the development of machine building and space exploration, and in Africa people are dying of hunger...I don't understand how this is possible...I have one answer in my head - it's profitable for someone...only where is their humanity?
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 06, 2017, 09:29:01 AM
If you don't want to be hungry?  Plant and cultivate land.  Work hard and earn money to buy food.  Don't rely on others to solve world hunger,  get up and work your ass out and find ways to feed yourself.  If everyone has the mentality that it is only yourself who can help then there will be no hungry tummy. Work your ass and feed your children and family
When you go to the Sudan, you will notice that the land that they have is not good enough to even plant anything in the first place. It's not about the person being lazy at all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 06, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
If you don't want to be hungry?  Plant and cultivate land.  Work hard and earn money to buy food.  Don't rely on others to solve world hunger,  get up and work your ass out and find ways to feed yourself.  If everyone has the mentality that it is only yourself who can help then there will be no hungry tummy. Work your ass and feed your children and family

the problem is also largely culturally and politically based; how many african people choose to have 5+ children? THey can't even feed themselves yet they think of children as 'wealth'. Also, if governments are highly corrupt, how would a farmer be able to feed himself and his family and village when the governments steals all your products and money?
Activity: 212
November 06, 2017, 08:30:33 AM
Activity: 294
November 06, 2017, 07:52:22 AM
There are two main ways to help victims of hunger. The first, called famine relief, provides food and health care assistance. this usually involves local governments and international agencies such as the United Nations, Oxfam, Save the Children, and others, which distribute large quantities of food, medicine, seeds and tools for famine victims.

however, the best way to help the victims of hunger is certainly to avoid starvation. Famine can be prevented by stopping war and by increasing income and food availability for the poor.

fortunately, food is now increasingly available because agricultural agricultural development crops allow farmers to increase production. engineering projects such as High Dam on the Nile also increase food production by harvesting water from the rainy season for the dry season, then distributed through irrigation. Other scientific projects aimed at finding new food sources. in addition, better transportation and distribution methods can also reduce food shortages.

The effects of hunger can also be prevented or minimized by applying a good early warning system to predict storms, hurricanes, droughts, floods, and other natural disasters. this allows the community to prepare for disaster from the beginning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 06:13:21 AM
Let it regulate by itself. Pretty much the best thing you can do in these times.
Imagine in 200 years when we have colonized half the milky way, the places with scarce food will automatically be regulated. The same goes for now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 06, 2017, 06:07:51 AM
Can solve in some ways through farming,donating food,family planning and education.
Activity: 124
November 06, 2017, 06:07:32 AM
Hunger is also determined by the high prices of the foods, therefore it is necessary policy by making a lot of farm to be able to produce food  so that with a lot of supplies will reduce the price of foods
Activity: 168
November 06, 2017, 04:13:20 AM
Some food were left to expire which can feed a lot of people experiencing hunger. The government should also strenghten the implementation of feeding programs within the community and even the schools.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 03, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
You feed the people that are on the Earth, simple. And you continue to feed them afterwards, done. There is more than enough food on this planet to go around, also more than enough greed...I guess we see which wins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 01:50:05 PM
How to solve world hunger? I think the government should provide or encourage a lot of businesses in our country to require human labor. When there are a lot of businesses or construction in a certain country, there's also have a lot of employment.
I personally hope that it won't be much longer until robots and AI replace 99% of human jobs. People shouldn't be tied down to jobs they don't want to do. Instead we should use our technological progress to create a world in which people can live freely without having to work, so that everyone can focus on either enjoying life or following their passions.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 03, 2017, 11:12:11 AM
The government should be create a program that anyone have no job,,can apply and work easily, and create program for poor people like feeding program or health program,, and also educate them to eat vegetables and fish.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2017, 11:07:46 AM
The only way is the move of the officials in every country. They must do an action in solving more unemployed people than employed. If all of the people has a job, they can buy foods in everyday and they will never get hungry anymore.
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
November 03, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
How to solve world hunger? I think the government should provide or encourage a lot of businesses in our country to require human labor. When there are a lot of businesses or construction in a certain country, there's also have a lot of employment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 10:41:03 AM
Unfortunately, it is impossible to solve world hunger especially on the undeveloped countries. The government have many projects, but it is still not enough to completely solve world hunger. If there are still corrupt people in our government it is impossible to everyone to solve this world hunger. Sad Cry
Governments "send food" for free, which is bad, and I'm sure they know this. If they really wanted to help they would help countries develop to become self sufficient and create their own food rather than having to rely on give aways.

All it takes is some investments and effort and hunger would disappear very quickly while even making massive profits for investors. But that's not as easy screwing people over so they don't do it and pretend to be "helping" by sending some free food every now and then.

Kind of agree, when it comes to money and profit there's no incentive to really help these countries as most of them rely heavily on slave labour but often these countries are rich in natural resources; gold, silver, oil, platinum, other precious metals etc. It often takes heavy lobbying on a charity's behalf to get companies to switch (and those companies pretend as if they didn't know). Even a lot of charities don't actually work for the benefit of a country but more for the benefit of their salary or promoting certain political and ideological agenda's.
Yes that's unfortunately very true and another reason as to why I don't believe in charity. There are very few cases where it's genuinely positive and in those situations it's very hard to make sure that your money isn't going to some fraud.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 03, 2017, 10:30:46 AM
Unfortunately, it is impossible to solve world hunger especially on the undeveloped countries. The government have many projects, but it is still not enough to completely solve world hunger. If there are still corrupt people in our government it is impossible to everyone to solve this world hunger. Sad Cry
Governments "send food" for free, which is bad, and I'm sure they know this. If they really wanted to help they would help countries develop to become self sufficient and create their own food rather than having to rely on give aways.

All it takes is some investments and effort and hunger would disappear very quickly while even making massive profits for investors. But that's not as easy screwing people over so they don't do it and pretend to be "helping" by sending some free food every now and then.

Kind of agree, when it comes to money and profit there's no incentive to really help these countries as most of them rely heavily on slave labour but often these countries are rich in natural resources; gold, silver, oil, platinum, other precious metals etc. It often takes heavy lobbying on a charity's behalf to get companies to switch (and those companies pretend as if they didn't know). Even a lot of charities don't actually work for the benefit of a country but more for the benefit of their salary or promoting certain political and ideological agenda's.
Pages:
Jump to: