Pages:
Author

Topic: How to spot a good crypto ICO - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 13, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
Hey guys kindly tell me how to spot a good crypto ICO
Among all the ones that have been listed, checking the background of the CEO, the advisers and the rest of team members is necessary to checkmate fraud or scam. You need to check the product or services they intend to sell or render to the public.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
to Spot good crypto here are the following ways
1- Check the Founder of the that ICO read full story. (Sometimes its matter we check this info)
2- How much he spent on advertising , more he spent more price will rise (some times its opp.)
3- look at roadmap
4- look at company details - from how many year they are working .
5- They offer Android app? (Not complusry)
Recently AIX price just went to 10x when it listed on coincapmarket from 0.34$(pre sale price)

6- have they given out Free bounty? only small amount of tokens (Avoid tokens which offer large amount free of cost)
7- Check the total market supply of particular token (always check this)
if supply is very large you can calculate ATH price of that token and you can invest from your way

these are some real practical tips, thanks, man.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 13, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
There is no way to spot a good ICO as much as there is no way to spot a good IPO. Most sources out there are just press releases.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
January 13, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Like most other things, try to determine if you can put a face to the owner of the ICO. Believe me, it does matter in the end,

because there are a lot of scams out there. I am not saying the "verified" ICO's will not turn scam, but the probability is less

than the ones you cannot identify. The ICO's that are doing the best at the moment are the ones that are promoting the

adoption of Bitcoin use in some way. {People get some return for their investment, when this ICO promote adoption and the

price rise, even if the ICO fail}  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
to Spot good crypto here are the following ways
1- Check the Founder of the that ICO read full story. (Sometimes its matter we check this info)
2- How much he spent on advertising , more he spent more price will rise (some times its opp.)
3- look at roadmap
4- look at company details - from how many year they are working .
5- They offer Android app? (Not complusry)
Recently AIX price just went to 10x when it listed on coincapmarket from 0.34$(pre sale price)

6- have they given out Free bounty? only small amount of tokens (Avoid tokens which offer large amount free of cost)
7- Check the total market supply of particular token (always check this)
if supply is very large you can calculate ATH price of that token and you can invest from your way
8- Look at press release  (Example : Telegram going to offer own coin)
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
Hey guys kindly tell me how to spot a good crypto ICO
Pages:
Jump to: