Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start investing with 1$? - page 5. (Read 7500 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
Yes, you can invest and one dollar. In cryptography, there are different coins and with different values. The cost of these coins is very small and therefore they can be hacked. Then watch them progress. As they say, they learn to work on the stock exchange.

You can try to start an investment from 1$. But it probably does not make any sense. Even with a low cost of coins, there is no transaction fee. It's better to take part in the bounty campaign. Or try airdrop, which can be more profitable than buying coins for 1$.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 22, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
Yes, you can invest and one dollar. In cryptography, there are different coins and with different values. The cost of these coins is very small and therefore they can be hacked. Then watch them progress. As they say, they learn to work on the stock exchange.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 22, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
Even 1.5$ is not enough to pay for the transaction fee. Is your joke. It is best to find a job and invest in this market when you have more money
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:31:40 PM
So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?
You can't make money if you don't invest a considerable amount. If you can make $1 into $2 you can consider it as a great gain with %100 profit, because none of the financial instruments can give you that percentage anyways.
Activity: 66
July 13, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
Why do you need to invest 1$ to earn 150$? Earn better a little more money and then invest in the crypto currency. You need at least 300-500 $.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
buy the cheapest coin you can get your hands on and hold it for the next few years and hope a little magic will happen. Or do some (24/7) daytrading with it and you might drive a lambo around 2080
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
I would buy a book for 1 USD " How to start investing with 1$" .
Even a book is worth more than a dollar. If i were the OP i would just forget it. I think he is joking.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 10, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
The peculiarity of the crypto currency is that you can buy any number of coins for almost any amount. That's why, theoretically, you can invest 1 dollar in any coin. Practically crypto exchanges have limits and fees for deposits, withdrawals and trading operations, so I'm not sure that you may make an order at Binance for less than 10$. The main thing is that you must understand that such investments can be considered only as skills development and gaining experience and not a source of income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?

it is a very useless mission. I think you are too ambitious to pursue profit without equal capital and so with experience, insight plus knowledge. indeed I acknowledge the profits in this industry can bekali different from other stock exchanges. but what you have to realize, it is not easy to get every profit in the industry
Activity: 926
July 07, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
to start trading with a capital of only $ 1 it seems that it is impossible to do because with $ 1 you will not be able to buy a good coin, and there is no meaning, you better have a very large trading capital to trade at least $ 100 trading capital is enough .
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
It depend on your trade's style. You can be scalper, swing trader, or bag holder. I am a bag holder who always try to find and buy coin with lowcap market for a long term.
Activity: 490
July 07, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
are you kidding, i think this amount is too small to start investing in crypto brcause the gas transaction fee are more than 1 $
I will put I put harmonic for the past few days, the maximum price for gas in the etherium network was already fixed, and was even about $ 3. Judging by this information, 1 dollar for investment does not make any sense at all. I fully agree with you on this issue.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
July 07, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
are you kidding, i think this amount is too small to start investing in crypto brcause the gas transaction fee are more than 1 $
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
Rather than to start investing with $1, you can do invest by free by joining many airdrops and bounty campaign so you can keep your money in your hand. with that $1, even if you can buy a cheapest coins price, I don't think that when the price of that coin increases, your profit will bigger because your investing money is too small and joining with the programs that I mention is better that you can do to earn much of tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
your topic like a joke,  Grin you can invest your capital $ 1 in your child's school savings. keep saving until your money accumulates $ 700 or more, then buy ETH and wait for 5 years, to earn profit
Activity: 110
July 07, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
the best thing possible for now we have to do some Bounty and participate in airdrops, because participating in the prize will be a better idea and simply inform ourselves about the bounty before participating so we do not waste our time without cost, but after us can trade good ICO snipe and try to enter into it .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 07, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
That amount of capital is very small. But if you go back to the bitcoin price since bitcoin created like $1 each bitcoin and hold it for few years like when bitcoik become 20k dollars your 1 dollars become lile that price but for this now I don't think it will become big.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
1 $ Will be valuable if we make a regular investment because the key to success is we must be able to routine and discipline in investing including it 1 $. patience is in need in this investment
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
I think this amount is too small for you to start investing with in crypto, I will suggest you participate in bounty campaign and signature for you to be able to get token at the end and when it gets listed for exchange, you can sell then and invest in potential coin.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
Your 1$ is not enough for the gas transaction fee so you better participate in any signature campaign to get a token for your reward as you can use it to invest in your prefer coins.
Pages:
Jump to: