Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading? - page 13. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 26, 2018, 06:59:02 PM
I heard from some guys, they would just do some bounties, gain and sell some alts, then buy bitcoin and go into trading then

Well, if you want to be a trader then you must start looking for some tools to learn the basic because trading its not simple as what you think. Capital is nothing if you know less, start learning now and enjoy the volatility of this market.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 26, 2018, 06:56:28 PM
I heard from some guys, they would just do some bounties, gain and sell some alts, then buy bitcoin and go into trading then
It would be a good idea also.Even myself started joining in bounties and earn and save the tokens.Then i started studying trading and familiarize the btc price movement.When i think i'm ready for trading,i invested a little amount.I gain knowledge through my experriences.Just remember the basic method,buy low and sell high.So just wait for dips to buy bitcoins and then sell them when prices get high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
with menoas of $ 100 you could start with currencies less than $ 1 but you must have a small amount of capitalization that these menjen that was somewhat high and has movement. If you have your funds in an exchange you must activate the double check function, it is very important that you do not steal your coins. You have to know a lot about treding and always study about the subject. inform you about the oneda that you will use and your have some project that may be viable in the future, this will help your value, and do not invest more than you can have
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 26, 2018, 06:23:12 PM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
If you really want to trade maybe learn more before you can start trading search the steps how to trade and watch video's. And after that read more here on trading discussion that are the steps you must do before you can enter on trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
Better to learn trading first and research more and more about the crypto market there are many information websites available on the internet where you can find most of the information about the crypto market and learn more things about crypto.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:47:40 PM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

I advised to learn the basic knowladge before investing an amount. There are a lot of online sources that will guide you to understand the concept of cryptocurrency trading. Be careful about scamming on social networks and never send any funds to untrusted sources.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 26, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
I think, At first you have need learn about trade and crypto currency . you can follow bitcoin, ethereum and others coin which coin you selected . And first time you cn invest a little amount for learning . I think this way is better for you
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 26, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
If you have a small cap the best where you can start is by investing it into a good ICO, there are a lot of ICO out there that are really good and really popular and are worth putting a small amount of investments into them, and have low investment but high profit if you hold and, you may get lucky and the price of the token goes up to a good point where you can exchange it, i feel right now that ICO are more accessible and way easier to trade and get profit from than all the major coins out there, so you should defiantly check them out.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 26, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

If you are not sure where to start then definitely you need to extend more the period of your learning. Spend time reading and don't mind first entering the trading scene. Putting yourself into actual scene really can make you a better trader as you will build experienced but you need to have at least knowledge how to start it that will came from your own knowledge. Promise you will just read some random responses here that will make you more confused and difficulty to think who you will follow.

No worries as you don't need to understand all trading aspects before getting it. Just basic knowledge is enough and the way you asked, you aren't there yet. If you are really eager to learned, you will know the answer to your concern while on the process.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

First, if you want trading crypto must have an account on exchanger, and then go to deposit with your free money.
And you must know every risk when trading. Hope this help you
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
First fix the exchange and coin.

I trading in indodax.com exchange and i already believe on that exchange that coins are in it give us easy way to watch coins that pump. Right now crypto is getting better and some only coins that stable also pump.

Ada, BCH, Nem, xrp
Presentation of that coins are big enough few times ago
And i like to trading more on that 4 coins

Eth and neo are must coins for me to invest

With just little financial capital better to choose coins that cheap so the opit will be more tasted. But don't forget to learn the base thing to read the chart, that's so important.

Unless, you're a lazy type you can join on analyze bot
Activity: 271
April 26, 2018, 03:32:44 PM
I believe that trade at this time is the best, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating a lot at the present time is showing signs of passing, so you complete All can trade altcoin at this time. There are a lot of potential altcoins available so you can understand and plan your investment.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
I think you can start trading at this point, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin is going sideways today and this is the time for you to trade altcoin. Currently there are many altcoin are pump strong and this is the opportunity for you to invest and make a profit. Make specific plans to control the capital.
Activity: 303
April 26, 2018, 03:18:29 PM
You can use any crypto wallet, there are no limits in that regard. In regards to legal issues beware of tokens that resemble security tokens because down the line that could cause you a lot of harm and headache.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

As a beginner, you should know the basics of trading first. Always choose the best trading site and try to avoid suspicious exchange links because it might lead to unnecessary loss. Try to gain more knowledge by your eagerness to learn more. There are useful tools, you just have to be willing to learn.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Look at the pinned thread mate. Here are wasting your efforts and allowing people to spam the thread with the same answer again mate. You can lock the thread and see the pinned thread along with that see some Youtube videos.

Have the global idea with you always mate. Sell when the crypto you bought is high ever and buy the coin when its value goes cheaper mate.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
To start trading is very easy you just have Bitcoin in any exchange you can start trading by any of coin which you think it is best to trade buy any coin and set sell wall and wait some market movement after the market good position you can sell it at good price,
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Before you start trading you need to learn some popular trading terms and start reading news about cryptos/ICOs etc. And also, don't try to margin trade if you are not experienced enough.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
I do not think there is a hard rule to start trading. all you need is to find out a good exchange site and decide which coin you will choose. and if you are going to spend <$ 100 then I advise you to choose the exchange that has a small cost and also coin that is not too expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: