Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading? - page 7. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 14, 2018, 09:23:12 PM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
I think you should see the token created by the ICOs project, I'm sure a lot of low value but amazing growth. You can use the address exchanges as your wallet, or you can use MEW, but I would suggest use the address exchanges because it is simpler. For security issue some exchanges require you to enter KYC, so before you provide your identidas make sure that the site is proven not to abuse your identity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.

You can start by reading the basic how to trade ( ex. Buy low and Sell high ) that is the basic because if you don't know how to buy and sell  you lose all your fund 'cause you thr wong move. Anyways, if you want to trade with an small amount $100 is enough to start and that amount is like your tuation fee that you can learn if you do a mistake, and that's the time that you can learn and you'll become better. Use, MyEtherwallet to resive your token but make sure the token is ERC-20 compatible
Yes I agree on that, in anything that we wanted to learn we should do basic training first for is to learn things with a verry small expenses, maybe we should try to ask sometimes to those who have a big experience on the trading feild. Trading is profitable but if we don't do it perfectly it can make us loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 14, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

You can start by reading the basic how to trade ( ex. Buy low and Sell high ) that is the basic because if you don't know how to buy and sell  you lose all your fund 'cause you thr wong move. Anyways, if you want to trade with an small amount $100 is enough to start and that amount is like your tuation fee that you can learn if you do a mistake, and that's the time that you can learn and you'll become better. Use, MyEtherwallet to resive your token but make sure the token is ERC-20 compatible
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
To start trading successfully, you need to get acquainted with all the information that relates to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 06:41:32 PM
I think you should not start trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, which has led to the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing and capital The market is falling. So I think that this time you should stand outside the market and wait for the market to stabilize, then start trading.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
you can buy ETN.Now you can buy it at a cheaper rate...some good news are coming days.. so it can give you a good profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. Do not believe anyone, there are no authoritative opinions in this market. Learn, rely only on yourself and your experience.
Activity: 44
May 14, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Firstly u need learn some information about investment and cryptocurrencies, and you need find some free money for this
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
At first you need  to learn about crypto currency and try to watch video clips about crypto currency and its platform. After achieving basic knowledge about crypto then you need to open an account where you can make trade  then you have to find out and analyze the profitable coins in market. You should also know that crypto trading is too much risky so making trade with your own risk. Best of luck.
I think that you need to pay attention initially to the most rated Coins that will give you confidence in your business. But the main task will remain to understand the intricacies of the trade itself. Of course the first rule is quite simple, and it's cheaper to buy, and sell more expensive.
Activity: 6
May 14, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
At first you need  to learn about crypto currency and try to watch video clips about crypto currency and its platform. After achieving basic knowledge about crypto then you need to open an account where you can make trade  then you have to find out and analyze the profitable coins in market. You should also know that crypto trading is too much risky so making trade with your own risk. Best of luck.
Activity: 798
May 14, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
Well, before start trading you have to learn more about this risky field firstly, and getting at least the basical required knowledge to minimize the risks. You have to learn how to choose the most profitable coins, and the best moments to buy and sell, and also how to analyze and study the market, the charts..
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
_make effective research: read books,watch videos. Consume all information on trading. You'd need the knowledge.
_be vigilant: be careful of brokers. Scrutinize any deal you get into.
_if possible, get a mentor.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
-Despite in the name of trading is not easy to capture the whole concept in the market for you to learn at the first time, but all you need to do is to learn the basic concept (steps by step) about trading strategy ,to make your aware and avoid to some mistake and lose during your  trading activity.,(although there is no guarantee that you'll win or profit immediately,) but the essence of this is to make aware even the small things happen, don't rush your time to trade immediately,, without your knowledge in skills to deal with.,(because its like your soldier ready to battle but no weapon to wear)
-Better start at small amount to trade at the first time,
-well your cryto wallet is depend upon to your coin do you have,example (bitcoin-coins ph wallet)
Better to search always before your step.
Activity: 556
May 14, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

I think that is a good amount for you to start. You better start trading with enough knowledge and understanding of what you are doing. There are lots of tools for you to use and I believe that though your willingneess abd eagerness to learn, things would be easier for you to adopt.
Activity: 58
May 14, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
you are most welcome in trading but before start read carefully its basic things. Specially this trading topic of this forum will help you more.And try to understand by research turnover point.Which will help you to make handsome profit from trade.
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
As for me the best way to start trading is to participate in a bounty campaign because after the end of campaign we will pursue to learn trading to sell our bounty reward into our desired coin, so after we have experience the taste of profit from trading then surely we will have to dig more about trading to venture this new source of income.

Thank you. what does different market caps indicate, liquidity?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
I just suggest to every new trader that they have to learn trading first with the demo accounts with the virtual balance instead of deposit real money. By doing this we can decrease all of the chances of losing money. We have have learn some good strategies from babypips, this is he best site to learn from here by spending some good time.
Activity: 149
May 14, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
you can buy bitcoin and start for trading at any price depending on the money you have but it would be better if you buy when the price goes down and start with a small amount so you can learn to earn profit and you will not lose too much
Bitcoin was indeed the right suggestion if someone plans to become a trader. Even if has small amount for investing, he still can make good profits from trading. The volatility of this crypto currency allows traders to make good amounts of money. But I would like to advise something. A bitcoin trader must trust his coin and read it thoroughly because this is the most challenging asset known ever.
As for me the best way to start trading is to participate in a bounty campaign because after the end of campaign we will pursue to learn trading to sell our bounty reward into our desired coin, so after we have experience the taste of profit from trading then surely we will have to dig more about trading to venture this new source of income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
at the beginning , you'd better hold some quality coins for a long time . such as bitcoin neo or eos . next , you can learn the skills and knowledge of trading .
Well, holding some quality coins in the process of trying out long term trading is good but it is also important to always know what to always do at every point in time which makes even your holding as a long term trader require some level of knowledge.
The thing here is to always count learning as the main priority because without that, anyone will just be busy doing it wrong until they lose everything. Once you are able to learn very well, while practicing, you will be able to get a strategy that pays you and that is it.

What one thing would you advise to aid my learning? It is difficult to find the good advice in these forums due to all the not so good advice..
Cryptocurrency trading is very interesting business. The first thing is to look the market cap of different currencies, then prediction of experts about different coins so you will be able to judge the right coin for trading. Try to buy different coins and observe the market daily. Update yourself and don’t waste time to buy and sell coins on the right time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 03:27:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: