Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading? - page 3. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:42:17 PM
I would suggest you to open an account on the exchanger your prefer and search/look a cheap but potential coin to buy. Try to diversify you 100 usd into 3 different cheap but potential coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
I believe you can start trading on this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and are trailing through today, this has caused the price of altcoin is constantly rebounding strongly, I believe the market will be able to rebound strongly in the coming days and you can trade with lower risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
if you want to start trading then you have to learn first about trading and learn coins you will buy whether it will be profitable or not, seek as much information and start with a small amount to learn
Activity: 35
June 13, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
You can invest this money in perspective ICO project)
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
You can start reading materials about crypto and watching video tutorials in youtube. It is better if you open an account you prefer so that you can see how trading works. I think 100usd is enough for a beginner . You can use it in buying cheap coins/tokens but has a big potential in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
June 13, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
Yes you can now start trade with that small amount of coins 100$ is a good start for a newbie and then after you already master all the basice need to do trading you can now start to trade higher if you like to earn a good profit.
$100 isn't a small amount. Also for newbies, I don't think they have $100 as their initial amount because they are "newbie" and still not sure how to do properly. Forcing them to invest X amount to make Y amount is a stupid idea and just make them broke.
Well if they are directing coming in the practical and professional environment, then I think that is okay. This is the most little suitable price range for a newbie to get into field and get experience. But for those who are learning on demo accounts and then coming into the market, I think for them it is quite low. They must increase a little to it as they have got enough practical knowledge already.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 12, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, the market is in a bear market in the long term, so the bitcoin price will be able continued to fall deep. Currently bitcoin is at $ 6700 and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 mark in the coming days.
Why tho? You can trade anytime you want regardless of the cryptocurrency prices. I'd say if you do trade when the prices are lower, you might get a good profit when the prices up again later in the future. Saying to not trade when the price is lower is a stupid idea.
Activity: 302
June 11, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
Hi guys, i'm new to the field, i want to start trading but i'm not sure where to start. What crypto can I start with for a small fund (<$100)? What crypto wallet can I use? Is there any legal or security issue that i have to beware of? Thanks a lot.
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, the market is in a bear market in the long term, so the bitcoin price will be able continued to fall deep. Currently bitcoin is at $ 6700 and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 mark in the coming days.
Activity: 172
June 11, 2018, 06:44:56 PM
Try to get as much knowledge as you can and you are going to be good in a near future from now, that is the bnest thing that you can do while trading, and try to avoid mistakes
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 05:58:16 PM
the first you need to learn of the cryptocurrency and don't strated with a lot of amount.
because trading is very risky, if you do not have a skill and knowledge are possible to lose of money.
I see many people sharing about the experience of electronic money transactions on facebook, blog or youtube ... etc. They share very sincere and very specific details, I see up youtube learning is good. Best.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
June 11, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
1st of all you Need to learn and research a lot before you start, that's most important. You need to be familiar with crypto in general then you will find alone which currency is interesting for you and why. Over time you will see that a lot of things will be clear to you which is not now. so... learning learning and learning is key to success!!!

Don't be lazy!
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 05:52:34 PM
the most important if you want to start trading is to learn about the world of commerce because if you do not learn about trading then you can experience losses ...
so the most important thing is to learn the world of crypto ...
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
First of all, make some research on where to invest.
With $100 as modal, you can invest in tokens that are less than 1 USD per token.

Just a suggestion, TIO is 0.48 USD at today's date.
Telegram - https://t.me/TradeToken

Join the airdrops that they give out and participate in their products.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 11, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Yes you can now start trade with that small amount of coins 100$ is a good start for a newbie and then after you already master all the basice need to do trading you can now start to trade higher if you like to earn a good profit.
$100 isn't a small amount. Also for newbies, I don't think they have $100 as their initial amount because they are "newbie" and still not sure how to do properly. Forcing them to invest X amount to make Y amount is a stupid idea and just make them broke.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

You can start trading if you have a capital, $100 is enough i think. but first is you need to know about what coin is good. basic strategy, buy at a low price then sell at a higher to gain a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
June 11, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
the first you need to learn of the cryptocurrency and don't strated with a lot of amount.
because trading is very risky, if you do not have a skill and knowledge are possible to lose of money.
This is a basic thing that people already advised many times, without having proper knowledge if you enter crypto trading you will lose your money. Don't have more knowledge then invest in only reputed coins like BTC and ETH don't go for other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
start trading with any possible amount and make sure that you are not keeping your funds on Exchange if you are not trading because keeping funds online is risky and hence it is recommended to hold crypto in offline wallets like a paper wallet or the hardware wallet as far as legal aspect is concerned don't think that any government has banned crypto trading, so you have your funds in Crypto then you can always use it for trading or any purpose which is not illegal in the eyes of law....
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
of course you can just do it with that value, for me that is enough to start. try to buy when the coin prices begin to decline as it is today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
June 10, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

There are different ways to start trading, you can work on bounty campaigns and earn cryptocurrency for free or you can also invest immediately and start trading on the exchanger where you purchase those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: