Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 25. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 110
Wat te point of mining gold coin which has no marketplace or exchange where you can buy or sell?hh
if you want to start trading with very small amount Before this you  need tohave atleast basic knowledge about what you are going to enter the world trading. Just like what they are saying its really risky so if your not that willing enough to study or eager to learn about crypto, you might lose more than you earn.through this you can start trading.and be successful by making gambling and by using your mind and tricks

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
My friend who's a lot older than me here in forum said that if i want to trade as early as i want i need to find for a cheap coin that have a potential to increase its value. I need to predict well to earn well, i need to observe the coin's price movement for a hint.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Learn something first before start trading because trading without a knowledge is like a dumb decision and do not worry for your capital because as long as you have the knowledge then you can easily make that small amount to grow into something huge that you cannot expect before because you have a great performance based from your knowledge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Depending of your capital, you should start trading with crypto coins with of value of max two digits, so if your trade is not successful, at least you wont lose a lot of money.
if you have small amount of money and you want to start your own trading then i will suggest you to start with altcoins like buy some altcoins like ethereum and hold them for some time so that the rate is increased from the present rate and through this way you can improve your trading and  in last you will become a big trader.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Depending of your capital, you should start trading with crypto coins with of value of max two digits, so if your trade is not successful, at least you wont lose a lot of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LMISB
I know I can increase BTC by doing trading and investing for new coins.

1. If I need to trade how can I learn that.I tried with small amount with BTC.I did buying and selling.Is there any way to do trade.( I am newbie)I
    thought it is the way to do it. If there is another way please mention your idea ? And recommend me what are the best platforms to do it.

2. By doing above, I realized that spending small amount generate the small profit.About this what is the idea of the person who is good at this.

3. And also I bought small amount of coins for holding.But I dont know whether it goes up.Some one can tell me what are the thing that we must
    consider about when we select good ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
In my opinion, you can start trading with small amount. You can buy altcoins with price may increase. Buy low, Sell high! Trading is for people have patience and skills to learn how to analyzing what is the good or best coin should invest. I learned my mistakes on trading. For now, I'm busy for signature campaign.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
if you just have a small budget, I think you should choose cheap altcoins to trade. You both trade and learn.
Activity: 672
that is a good reason for bitcoin that can do trading even with a tiny bit of bitoin, shouldyou invest your bitcoinin alternative coin you an industry enough alterative gold coin with smal expensel c cn
Well it is the problem of the every 2nd person because it hall slot of the opportunities dam the bitcoin circle It show increasing more I hope the bitcoin is getting high and it is the time of the bitcoin a lot of the bitcoin are now being use as the investment and the part time job so if you are not having the money to invest and the still you are trying to increase your profit in the bitcoin you are going right way.
You are right the bitcoin now being more and more famous so if the person is really willing to invest and trade with the bitcoin first of the most he should collect the smart information about the bitcoin, 2nd check the market price and the value of the bitcoin because now a lot of the coins are now being a part of the trading market so then divide your money and invest half in the bitcoin and then trade the remaining.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Here if you are totally newbie , I meant if you don't know about how to trade of bitcoin with altcoins then my suggestion for you to make start the trading at the trading website for the bitcoin trading for fiat only .
First of all go at the localbitcoins.com and then verify your account with documents verification also and then start small trade to buy and sell bitcoin , after making these things , you will become experienced that how the Market fluctuate much with the price .
After these you should buy and sell altcoins at the trading website , my recommendation to make account at bitrex or yobit or both ,.
Trading is not a big thing but you should have patience to wait until the price of the coin get increase , and also you should be careful that don't sell your coin at loss , whatever the reason Because in the trading you are to make profit not to loss money .
Agreed! You are very much right and all these things carry a significant importance for someone to start his trading carrier. For newbies, the thing which matters the most is their knowledge level as well as skillset. If they are not good at making wise decision, then it will not be possible for them to make a good amount of money. Moreover, taking the guidance from the seniors can also make a difference.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
trading always depend you amount .if your amount small profit not good.but if you can stared trading with big amount your profit will be best.so you buy some altcoin and some time hold it.
But for beginners its still better to use small investment since its needed to learned first how trading works, after that if you fell that you already got some gut to take the bigger risk then you can start to invest much bigger stake, there's a lots of things that needed to consider aside from the starting capital.
exactly when you are starting to trade first you must start in a small amount i dont even know that there is a traders here that start in a big amount everything must be step by step and everything start in small not in big.
Haha, maybe he/she forgets the first time joins to earning Bitcoin. In the past, I didn't have money to invest in Bitcoin, I worked to earn Bitcoin through Micro earning with any way. Then, I tried to trading with small amount ~300k satoshi and lost all. But, it doesn't mean I need to give up in that time. Re-think and find my mistake, improve my skills trading and earn more Bitcoin through Bitcointalk forum, finally, I have profits from that amount again and increased to 1 million satoshi in 10 days Smiley
Wow you are an inspiration for all those who really think they can do something better in their life. Actually when hard time comes, only then you will be judged whether you have interest of doing this furthermore or you don’t want to continue it. As far as your case is concord, you didn’t give up and that motivation makes your day now. Good luck for better future brother.
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
go with ICO, dont trade if u dont have at least 1000$
Activity: 211
If you just have small amount of money, you can choose cheap altcoins to invest such as IOTA or NEM
Activity: 75
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

While your money planned to invest in trading is still small, you can do various of activities like joining campaigns to earn more that you can also add to the planned money that you intended to invest for trading, that way you can earn more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think not only work on trading, you have to earn more with trading, try doing with signature campaign.
Activity: 262
If you want to double btc suggestions I just invest you btc, but if you want to trade with small capital you better trading using just altcoin dontt btc because if los profit is miserable let alone you are new in trading
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
you can my friend. you can even use coins not from your own money. how? start mining bitcoins and wait for your account to gain satoshi. like on bitcoin faucet or faucet hub. atleast if you fail on your investment you will never lose from tour pocket. but, you believe me my friend, bitcoin is soaring now a days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if you start trade in trading site you bitter small amount for practicing purposes because small amount small risky if you have big amount big risky much better practice first.
Activity: 840
If you have a small amount you can't make a huge money from your trading. we suggest you at first you want to know about altcoin then you can start trading . altcoin information is here coinmarketcap you follow this site and make a knowledge with your trading.
I think small amount of money is more risky to invest in trading as compare to big amount of money. Actually small amount of money do not provide you opportunity to recover your lost if you lose money. But having good amount of money you always have a chance to recover your money that you have lost in trading because you still have some money to invest.
Activity: 112
Doing service is a good way to find out many interesting about bitcoin, token, ico and it also pay you a bounty enough for you to start trading if you work hard. Beside, you can find more good information in topic for newbie. Go easy don rush. It is not a game.
Pages:
Jump to: