Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 28. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
trading always depend you amount .if your amount small profit not good.but if you can stared trading with big amount your profit will be best.so you buy some altcoin and some time hold it.
But for beginners its still better to use small investment since its needed to learned first how trading works, after that if you fell that you already got some gut to take the bigger risk then you can start to invest much bigger stake, there's a lots of things that needed to consider aside from the starting capital.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personal Account
trading always depend you amount .if your amount small profit not good.but if you can stared trading with big amount your profit will be best.so you buy some altcoin and some time hold it.
Activity: 168
You need to know what is the best altcoin to trade.. You need to know if the altcoin is ready to sell or not.. Because in trading you need to  be smart.I think you must try trade alt coins on poloniex. And you can use small amount on poloniex.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If you are new at first get basic things about trading watch videos from youtube and get the training how to do trade with your hands how to sell how to buy and and look at the market what is going on read the bitcoin news and understand it and after that when you make start to understand things then see the good coins that are good for trading which makes you safe from too much loss and start in this way to trade.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
invest in a new altcoin from the very moment it goes live. the price usually spike in the first few days and than go down. you have to be quick on it
Activity: 737
In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.
Yes, You need to do proper research before investing into any crypto currency but research for bitcoin is useless because we all know that bitcoin is on the peak and people are getting rich with it day by day. Infect those how ignored this coin few years ago are in deep regrets because they would have been millionaires by now. But do good research if you are investing into some altcoin.

Even if you do good research about investments I don't believe you can learn trading in a fast way, you must experience to trade in order to have proper knowledge. The research may help us to have preview on what ideas to do but the reality will prove us that trading isn't easy if we don't have patience. Controlling your emotions is important if that small amounts you have will profit you even if you're not having bigger capital. Waiting for the price to reach the target and then roll over the profit to make it higher in asset value, then hold for several month in order to achieve bigger sell value in sooner time.

I think no matter if the money for investment is smaller or bigger amount everyone have to be invest in bitcoin because the price value is continues increasing per month. So if anyone will have their money in bitcoin then they will earn from their investment.

As your said, any investor of Bitcoin will always get profits through Bitcoin!!!
Wow! I did not know an easy way to make money like that, LoL Cheesy
Can you explain me why there are too many trader lose their money and become the poor after invest into Bitcoin?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Start small, invest the money your willing to risk. Do your research and learn the techniques without making huge losses. Your Investment will gorw in time. Trading with small amount of money is a great way to start learning trades and executing your strategies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.
Yes, You need to do proper research before investing into any crypto currency but research for bitcoin is useless because we all know that bitcoin is on the peak and people are getting rich with it day by day. Infect those how ignored this coin few years ago are in deep regrets because they would have been millionaires by now. But do good research if you are investing into some altcoin.
yeah, you're right, and it will make you get a big profit, even if you invest a small amount. nothing beats the importance of information. because a search like that, will save you from big losses.

Aside from searching we should be always updated on the value of our chosen cryptos, so we can be aware when to sell and when to buy to get additional profits. Investing needs a lot of effort to receive big profit in return.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
I don't want to get engage in signature campaign all my life here in bitcointalk.org.  I also wanted to invest.   Just reading some replies, I also wanted to engage in even for a start in small amounts.   I wanted to also see the world how investment and trading of bitcoins here.  So i guess i must start looking for information how to begin with....
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Firstly you should be learn first about technical and fundamental analysis, then more important think is learn how to keep emotion like dont be greedy and keep patient. If you have skill already about technical and fundamental analysis but can not control emotion, will be difficult to earn consistent profit. Trading will be simple and easy if possible to control emotion.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250

Even if you do good research about investments I don't believe you can learn trading in a fast way, you must experience to trade in order to have proper knowledge. The research may help us to have preview on what ideas to do but the reality will prove us that trading isn't easy if we don't have patience. Controlling your emotions is important if that small amounts you have will profit you even if you're not having bigger capital. Waiting for the price to reach the target and then roll over the profit to make it higher in asset value, then hold for several month in order to achieve bigger sell value in sooner time.

I think no matter if the money for investment is smaller or bigger amount everyone have to be invest in bitcoin because the price value is continues increasing per month. So if anyone will have their money in bitcoin then they will earn from their investment.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Activity: 387
If you have small capital, choose 1 to 2 altcoin to invest, do not buy too much altcoin will not succeed. When one of two altcoin price increases, sell it to get the capital and leave the interest and then continue investing in other altcoin.

Great advice, thanks for this one. I will consider this. It is very hard to start in trading when you have a very limited capital. I guess this is the good steps for me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yeah, you're right, and it will make you get a big profit, even if you invest a small amount. nothing beats the importance of information. because a search like that, will save you from big losses.

If you are an active day trader, information is like your fuel to a car. You need to have the right fuel in order to run fast and safely to your destination. Without the information/fuel, you will surely have some losing trades.

Yes but too much and the wrong fuel can burn out your engine Smiley Knowing discipline in when to NOT trade will save you a lot of money! I can speak from experience here! Over trading can be extremely costly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294

If you are an active day trader, information is like your fuel to a car. You need to have the right fuel in order to run fast and safely to your destination. Without the information/fuel, you will surely have some losing trades.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Activity: 762
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Trading is not a rocket science, the more you trade, the better you become at it! Just try and research a coin very well before you start trading so that you can make quality decision both in short, medium and long term basis! Many incident and news will create opportunity for you to sell or buy and make profit. Goodluck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
in trading you should be able to earn profits. so buy a bitcoin or altcoin when the price goes down, and hold your coin until the price goes up. you need to consider, learn is the coin that you will trade so as not to lose.

When you have a good trading skills both fundamental and technical and to include the potential prediction of pump and dump, you will definitely earn big with trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
in trading you should be able to earn profits. so buy a bitcoin or altcoin when the price goes down, and hold your coin until the price goes up. you need to consider, learn is the coin that you will trade so as not to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: