Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 47. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
I'm usually earn bitcoin from faucet and I was on luck able to win some bitcoin so I'm transfer some bits into trading deposit address
Bittrex is my favorite exchanger and buy ETH on 0,09 last week and now, I'm keep hold it since the value adjusting bitcoin value ( decrease )
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
just create an account on any exchanger, like poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, etc. honestly, i dont recommend using any exchanger, since the btc-e issue i am now afraid of using exchangers, that is why i prefer buying altcoins in their wallet, for example, if i wanna buy waves, i buy them on their platform.
by the way, you just need to have at least 0.10 btc to start trading and take some profit. If you have less than that, you will earn money but it will be minimal.

Hey, I found that it is possible to trade BTC even with 10 dollars.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.
Actually in trading you could always start whether your investment is small or big. Because the success of your trading always depends on how you will going to manage it not on your partial investment. So it is quite a fact that if you want a better way of earning in trading it is best to consider on starting investing some of your bitcoin in altcoin where the possibilities of development is broad and yet to happened giving you a chance to earn more and make a big profit out of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
If you are new to trading then it is always good to start with a small capital to minimize risk and consider it a practice for you to improve your analysis and understand movements in the trade. In addition, you should seek full trading knowledge on certain sites to avoid a lack of knowledge when starting out as a trader
That's right, if those peoples are new in trading they need to start trading with small capital to minimize their risk, and also they will get experience because when if they start trading with large capital and so they are already new in trading their is no experience of trading then they get loss of high capital. So they need to starts trading with low amount its will be very better for them and also that will be practice for them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
I am not quite familiar with such trading with small amount of bitcoin, I have plan to increase and develop my skills in btc.
That is good idea to get bitcoins we can sell our skills to be paid with bitcoins, it is good step to get enough money
to be used for capital trading, actually there are other way to start trading with very small amount of money,
we can try investing into ICOs, it can use small amount of money and the chance to getting profit is big
although investing into the ICOs is high risk losing money too.
Activity: 390
If you are new to trading then it is always good to start with a small capital to minimize risk and consider it a practice for you to improve your analysis and understand movements in the trade. In addition, you should seek full trading knowledge on certain sites to avoid a lack of knowledge when starting out as a trader
Activity: 448
You can buy coins on poloniex and bittrex butremember trading is not like multiplying your bitcoin. It is growing your bitcoins like a plant and it needs patience but if you are lucky and you hit the jackpot then congratulations.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
If you start trading with a very small amount, you may not earn a living from it.
So, I would recommend first finding a job, accumulate capital, use your free time to learn trading and only start when you have a good level of knowledge about the market.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
If you have only small amount of coin then you can use it to learn trading and its coins.
I would suggest just buy any of coin that is pumped,
get in there until 5% and out.

It is almost very easy to get in or out for small amount Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I think it's a good idea to invest in some new altcoins. Many of them will grow after week or some days.
For example I bought Particl 2 days ago and now its value increased by 20%.
If you did not do an analysis and if you do not know why that is the case then you just got lucky, this is a mistake many newbie traders make, they follow their gut and win and then they think that is the only thing that you need to have in order to earn some money in trading and that is simply not the case, you need to study the markets carefully before each trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am not quite familiar with such trading with small amount of bitcoin, I have plan to increase and develop my skills in btc.
What skills you are talking about in btc or bitcoins? i don't think there you can get some skills in bitcoins .Trading is also using bitcoins as the main currency to bought some altcoins or different currency in the exchanges and by using small amount is for learning and practicing trading.
Activity: 518
On my view you have to start immediately without waiting do not a fried form any loss if you waiting for long time many thing can pass through this is market, loss/winning  almost together
Yep! Waiting without any specific logic often leads to losses. The way crypto market is becoming popular, it is good to step into this world as soon as possible. But for that you need some capital, in order to start earning with little money you need to do mining, participation in signature campaigns etc.

To get started into the trading market should be as soon as possible, but you should first read the articles of those who have started first in the world of trading.
Because without you learning and following the existing forums, you will only experience losses in every trade
Learning knowledge, experience and skill trading is good, but don't let following some groups or thread talking about your coin trading or the issue you interested make you change your opinion soon.
Activity: 528
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
You can first find a trading site you want. Options are Livecoin and bittrex this two site are the two I'm  trading with.

Second, look at the interface and download what wallet is compatible with then watch videos about it so you can learn how it works.

Lastly, you can start trading. Happy trading
The better trading site for me is bittrex because you can find a lot of good coins their, they have a variety of coins to choose from
and that will not live your money hanging if you are a day trader. You can also start with a small amount but at least you are starting in one
of the best trading site in the crypto industry.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
On my view you have to start immediately without waiting do not a fried form any loss if you waiting for long time many thing can pass through this is market, loss/winning  almost together
Yep! Waiting without any specific logic often leads to losses. The way crypto market is becoming popular, it is good to step into this world as soon as possible. But for that you need some capital, in order to start earning with little money you need to do mining, participation in signature campaigns etc.

To get started into the trading market should be as soon as possible, but you should first read the articles of those who have started first in the world of trading.
Because without you learning and following the existing forums, you will only experience losses in every trade
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
I would recommend trading altcoins if you don't have much money to invest. Bitcoin charges high fees and so do most of the exchanges. It's one of the big issues with bitcoin right now.

Good idea, and it's true. Altcoin trading more profitable not matter big or small amount us. The point is gain, Growth chart of profit of every trade we do. Over time make our amount bigger.
Yes I will say the same as altcoin is something that is for those who are beginners and have less amount to invest. If you directly go to bitcoin then you must learn how to trade at high level. Because btc is something for high level traders. Making money by altcoin and then moving to bitcoin is a good way to be successful as it will also let you learn a lot.

Most of the one who are newbies in investing or trading start at altcoins. It is also ideal for a try and error because of it cost less than bitcoin. It is risky when you go directly on bitcoin trading because there is no space for mistake you might get loss and it could be stressful.
Activity: 734
I would recommend trading altcoins if you don't have much money to invest. Bitcoin charges high fees and so do most of the exchanges. It's one of the big issues with bitcoin right now.

Good idea, and it's true. Altcoin trading more profitable not matter big or small amount us. The point is gain, Growth chart of profit of every trade we do. Over time make our amount bigger.
Yes I will say the same as altcoin is something that is for those who are beginners and have less amount to invest. If you directly go to bitcoin then you must learn how to trade at high level. Because btc is something for high level traders. Making money by altcoin and then moving to bitcoin is a good way to be successful as it will also let you learn a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

Altcoin trading is profitable to you ? But I do see lots of manipulations everyday with almost all the altcoins hence you may get trapped at any time. It be much better sticking with few altcoin rather than risking with new coins.

But I am able to make consistent profits with bitcoin trading. So, I am always suggesting to get into bitcoin trading and just less than $50 will be a nice capital to get start.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hey guys, what is the smallest deposit (in usd) I can make in order to open an account somewhere where it's possible to trade Bitcoin?
Activity: 423

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.
Yes alternative crypto-currencies is the best option for people to invest in a low scale amount of investment or a small scale trading. But of course people should always need to know the basis of trading and the principle of law of price and demand. So if you are going to invest small you are going to earn small. But it is not a bad thing because it is actually a good start specifically when you are new in the wolrd of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: