Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 51. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
you can start minimum amount of investment. you can start trading and be wise when to buy and sell. The most important thing you understand digital currency and be more patient as well.
Usually small capital will require more patients as we need to put same level of researches still we can gain only small amount of profits.

But for both small and big capital we must need strong knowledge on how crypto currencies are working otherwise we cannot make big profits even we will be having very big capital to risk.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.
You cannot call 0.1 bitcoins as small capital as it values more than $25 now a days. In my opinion a capital which is lesser than $10 could be small capital still 0.01 bitcoins seems a right capital to get start with bitcoin trading but only after well practices in demo and paper trading.

In my opinion small capital will be highly insignificant if you are ready to start your trading with paper. If you are paper trading then there will be no risk and when you are getting into live trading then you can go for decent amount of capital as it will support you for making some profits for your efforts.
but i think 25$ is not such a big money for investment in bitcoin, although it is good amount of money but for shopping and not for investment, because even for waiting a lot you can only get a small income if the price increase 100$, i think 0.1Bitcoin can be consider as good investment for trading altcoin. because there are a lot of good potential altcoin by investing where we can get a good profit even by investing a small amount of money. 
Yeah you have a good point. I think that 0.1 btc is the best start to trade. If you have 0.1 btc, invest it in altcoins because many altcoins are now have potential in market. For sure you can earn a lot of money.
to me i think 0.1 is the best amount but for trading altcoin. if you want to invest in bitcoin then you should invest a good amount of money because by investing a small amount of money you cannot get a good profit  as bitcoin already is trading too much high. and therefore small investment in bitcoin can give a small profit.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
you can start minimum amount of investment. you can start trading and be wise when to buy and sell. The most important thing you understand digital currency and be more patient as well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.
You cannot call 0.1 bitcoins as small capital as it values more than $25 now a days. In my opinion a capital which is lesser than $10 could be small capital still 0.01 bitcoins seems a right capital to get start with bitcoin trading but only after well practices in demo and paper trading.

In my opinion small capital will be highly insignificant if you are ready to start your trading with paper. If you are paper trading then there will be no risk and when you are getting into live trading then you can go for decent amount of capital as it will support you for making some profits for your efforts.
but i think 25$ is not such a big money for investment in bitcoin, although it is good amount of money but for shopping and not for investment, because even for waiting a lot you can only get a small income if the price increase 100$, i think 0.1Bitcoin can be consider as good investment for trading altcoin. because there are a lot of good potential altcoin by investing where we can get a good profit even by investing a small amount of money. 
Yeah you have a good point. I think that 0.1 btc is the best start to trade. If you have 0.1 btc, invest it in altcoins because many altcoins are now have potential in market. For sure you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Start with my U2 system where you can start with nothing and only earn never lose.
You can just earn more or less but never lose.

Your fun will be to earn the maximum possible...
Once you have earned...you can add your earning to the small amount you need to trade otherwhere...

Can you please give some details of your system?
It sounds amazing! I am very interested.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
One thing i'm doing is to get stop being lazy at home and invest my time into another part time job and use that extra money to dump on Crypto. That way I won't regret it fully if the market does crash in the future. And because i think crypto trading as something fun. Always trade with money you can afford to lose. I wouldn't recommend gambling but some people do get lucky and win big with it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Start with my U2 system where you can start with nothing and only earn never lose.
You can just earn more or less but never lose.

Your fun will be to earn the maximum possible...
Once you have earned...you can add your earning to the small amount you need to trade otherwhere...

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Before you trade, you must have enough knowledge to the cryptocurrency world. You must have a good information about all the tokens that will you trade. If you want to trade with a very small amount of money for sure your profit will be also small.

Agree, people that are new to trading usually instantly wants huge profit and that it's easy way to earn, but since they don't have knowledge or experience they lose their money. You can trade with small amounts same as you would with large ones, trading with small amount is even better as if you will do mistake you won't lose that much.
The problem is that people see the potential huge profits they can make in trading and then they get blinded by greed and think that if they invest everything in a single coin then they are going to earn a fortune, in a way people like that are not really trading but instead they are gambling with their money and as we know it is not going to take long until you lose all your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Before you trade, you must have enough knowledge to the cryptocurrency world. You must have a good information about all the tokens that will you trade. If you want to trade with a very small amount of money for sure your profit will be also small.
It is not important to have some big amount to start trading. If you have some small amount then consider yourself as a learner. And to learn trading you have to start trading with small amount and slowly increase your profit and your investment. And there is no need to fear of loss. It is a part of trading you can never be a good trader unless you have ability to face losses and overcome them
You have a good point. It is not important to start small amount of money. Study all the information about the trading. If you have gain a lot of information for sure you will come up to different strategies and techniques to how to increase your income.
That's correct because starting business with small amount does determine how thrive or success the business will be. While the passion, time, study hard, patient and knowledge put into business determine the future success of business and that's what we see in the lifes of Erik Finman a teenager who make his first million dollars thru bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It is not important to have some big amount to start trading. If you have some small amount then consider yourself as a learner. And to learn trading you have to start trading with small amount and slowly increase your profit and your investment. And there is no need to fear of loss. It is a part of trading you can never be a good trader unless you have ability to face losses and overcome them
You have a good point. It is not important to start small amount of money. Study all the information about the trading. If you have gain a lot of information for sure you will come up to different strategies and techniques to how to increase your income.

Experience would be your best teacher here. Know hownthe market moves by taking the feel of it. Practice trading with small amounts and develop strategies along the way. Just be prepared to lose some because definitely you will but it comes to every newbie trader and even expeeienced ones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

Trading with very small capital may be difficult. But there is another alternative: use your bitcoin for altcoin trading, slowly your bitcoin will increase even though it takes a very long time.
Difficult means in what sense ? In profit making and efforts taken ratio ?

Trading with small capital is highly suggested only in the beginning days of trading career because it will ensure you will not be losing big while you are learning. Hence you should not look for big profit making in your beginning days itself. Because avoiding losses will be very big challenge for all the traders and hence for beginners too.

I agree that if you are just starting trading cryptocurrencies, it is highly advised to start with the little amount of bankroll and as you become more skillful with your trading, that is the time you will increase that bankroll. And I think it would be a good thing to mindset that we treat everything as just numbers - only that we will going to increase the amount of bankroll but the strategy is still the same.
in fact it is only possible to use crypto currencies for trading with such a small amount of money.
Yes , but i dont agree that you need to go increase the bankroll and the stratedgy is constant .Because not all altcoin have the same move and prices so you need to be flexible in terms of changing your stratedgy from time to time depending on a altcoins .
Activity: 350

Trading with very small capital may be difficult. But there is another alternative: use your bitcoin for altcoin trading, slowly your bitcoin will increase even though it takes a very long time.
Difficult means in what sense ? In profit making and efforts taken ratio ?

Trading with small capital is highly suggested only in the beginning days of trading career because it will ensure you will not be losing big while you are learning. Hence you should not look for big profit making in your beginning days itself. Because avoiding losses will be very big challenge for all the traders and hence for beginners too.

I agree that if you are just starting trading cryptocurrencies, it is highly advised to start with the little amount of bankroll and as you become more skillful with your trading, that is the time you will increase that bankroll. And I think it would be a good thing to mindset that we treat everything as just numbers - only that we will going to increase the amount of bankroll but the strategy is still the same.
in fact it is only possible to use crypto currencies for trading with such a small amount of money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
For trading you must have minimum 0.0001 btc in your trading exchange wallet. If you are new to it then have patience and watch the market for 3,4days and get the idea of which coin is having great trade. Be carefull there are some coins which are not ttradeable i mean their exchange is not startd yet so dont purchase such coins. After you know what you have to do which coin is good to buy then buy it or set your buying order at your own rate. I suggest you to buy a low value coin that is of 1satoshi or 2. so that you get good chance to double up. Also keep in mind that there are ups and down in bussiness.. so stay alert and active in trading like you should be active that what price you have to buy or sell.. Goodluck.
Coins with a very low market cap are the ones that are the most unstable, one day you could be up 900% and the next your investment has only a 10% of its original value, I will suggest that you instead choose to trade coins that are well known, the profits are not going to be that great but the risk of losing your entire investment is zero.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256

What i did to learn about trading : i cheked price charts of past months and even years to understand how price changes, that helped me a lot

And then you just have to find site that lets you trade small amounts, and buy currency when it is cheap, and sell when expensive
Starting trading requires the ability to perform excellent risk management. The important do not forget to start trading with minimal or small capital but can be benefited by choosing a broker. Make sure the broker is experienced and best in their field.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I am not an expert trader. But starting with a very small amount is the right thing to do. Early trading stage will be like trial and error, exploration, and discoveries. There are more losses than when you already have a grasp of what trading really needs. Also try to do your serious study. Carefully trace the records of the coins you are trading.
That's right.Every amount you put up counts the smaller the value the better for it has lower risks. It doesn't need your expertise it needs effort and time for you to achieve. You have to have patience always with you in trading because you can't predict the following situation with the amount you trade. Consequently, if there are losses,you can instantly find ways to resolve.
Patience is one of the most important thing that a good trader has. Patience is also the key to gain more profit and income. I have a lot of patience and I always wait to the right time to buy coins or sell my coins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Pages:
Jump to: