Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start your very own shitcoin scam in 6 easy steps! Inspired by DRK/DASH - page 2. (Read 5460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Darkcoin (Dash) is still in active development, it has many wealthy holders. It will not die any time soon.

We would need some proof of evidence for what you said. Do you know who are the "many wealthy holders"?
It will not die any time soon, but eventually it will reveal itself for what it is.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Darkcoin (Dash) is still in active development, it has many wealthy holders. It will not die any time soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Here's his post about how the DASH team have as much DASH TRASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC:

I believe this is a service for projects funded by the blockchain i.e. projects get funding directly from the blockchain in DASH coins, and instead of them dumping the coins on an exchange to be able to pay the bills the team is helping out trying to organize OTC trades.
Adams point was why did eduffield need to buy on an exchange and not OTC from the "team"......

Maybe he likes to trade? Maybe the OTC price was higher and he wanted to catch dumps. Maybe the OTC was reserved mainly for people who don't trust exchanges and don't want to use them. Maybe he didn't know the future that 2 days later there would be an OTC opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Here's his post about how the DASH team have as much DASH TRASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC:

I believe this is a service for projects funded by the blockchain i.e. projects get funding directly from the blockchain in DASH coins, and instead of them dumping the coins on an exchange to be able to pay the bills the team is helping out trying to organize OTC trades.
Adams point was why did eduffield need to buy on an exchange and not OTC from the "team"......

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Thanks for all the good information.  I will be utilizing some of the techniques you taught, as well as, some novel new techniques based on some of your very elaborate explanation.  First, I will have to purchase a Hero account to launch my new project with a more credible persona.  We're tired of the scam coins and it's time to invest heavily into an honest coin by one whom is in it for the community and not in it for profit.  I will devote hours of my time into a project where the community profits at my own expense just because I'm a nice guy.  I will create the first crypto-currency where everybody profits and nobody loses....Stay tuned.

don't forget about the CENT "bug" ..the cryptsy crew banked hard on that one lol
Activity: 38
When the darkcoin started, the developer did not expect it to be so successful, so he developed it as a scam coin and tried to extract as much as possible from the community. However, he keeps on developing it, it becomes a successful coin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day.

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?

He used to trade for a firm?

And that is how he did it? Gosh I feel sorry for his employer.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
More dirt guys!

Hello Everyone

We're making great progress with PR and our marketing team was looking for other OTC buyers. If you're interested in getting some extra Dash and helping out at the same time, this is a great way to do it. Contact [email protected] if you're interested.

If you're not interested right now, but you might be in the future please also email [email protected] and he will add you to the mailing list. This is going to be the ongoing way expenses are paid for to promote dash.

Thanks!

DCT Thread : https://dashtalk.org/threads/opening-otc-trading-to-community.6173

[email protected] is Minotaur26, you might remember him from his shill post recommending DASH as a buy at over 0.012+. At the same time, eduffield is spamming the thread with "i'm buying!" along with his amateur hour TA:

Cute buy wall 32btc @.0101

Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink

I'm seeing all sorts of stuff happening in the charts all at once, which is a great sign when you see a bunch of bullish formations at once. This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day. The general idea here is you go from the shortest time period, then you walk out to the longest. If you see bullish or bearish signals in all of the charts at once, it's quite meaningful. Here's what I'm seeing:

On the really short term chart, there's a triple top:

Moving averages are crossing as we speak, so momentum is changing from negative to positive:

If you step out a bit, It looks like we're going to cross in a couple days, for a much more meaningful MA

If we break above 0.011, I believe this was a false breakdown

When trading, there's also a couple other things to consider:
- The order book on the buy side, which is quite nice.
- Then there's the fundamental side for the trade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc, The budget system and governance system? Plus everything we're about to do)

Away, that was fun.... back to coding

When called out on what a bad trade this was:

I gave a condition for my trade and it didn't confirm.

Anyway, I'm still buying.  Wink

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Thanks for all the good information.  I will be utilizing some of the techniques you taught, as well as, some novel new techniques based on some of your very elaborate explanation.  First, I will have to purchase a Hero account to launch my new project with a more credible persona.  We're tired of the scam coins and it's time to invest heavily into an honest coin by one whom is in it for the community and not in it for profit.  I will devote hours of my time into a project where the community profits at my own expense just because I'm a nice guy.  I will create the first crypto-currency where everybody profits and nobody loses....Stay tuned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Someone added the instamine to the Dash wiki--LOL. Lets see how long it takes the dashtards to try and remove or disparage it with claims of misleading information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash_(cryptocurrency)#History

Suggested Monero wiki addition: Suffers from bitter bagholders trying to ride the coat-tails of market leader and attack every conceivable competitor instead of helping their own coin. The community seems to get more toxic as their investment's value keeps declining after the latest failed organized pump attempt.

Sad you think the truth is toxic. Also, every conceivable competitor would include Aeon and Boolberry. But since we (XMR, AEON & BBR communities) get privacy, get the best methods to achieve privacy, and get what a fair launch means. We also get along great.

Monero market is on par with yours, so either it's a privacy market thing or both coins are on their way to zero, or you are over analyzing a short market move but choosing not to acknowledge the similarity in your own coin's recent performance, or did I miss dash untowing itself from that 10 line?

*Untowed--8 here we come!

I would agree with the above. The Monero, Boolberry and Aeon communities do get along very well. Nobody from Monero has an agenda of "attack every conceivable competitor". 

Some people just like to shed light on the truth about the DASH instamine and the privacy problems of a CoinJoin system controlled by Masternodes a large portion of which are owned by a very small number of people because of the instamine.
No end in sight to the Dash dumps.

TIP for EvanTheInstaminer to help contain losses:

- cut the block rewards again
- reduce total supply some more

In for a legit response from the Dash crew  Shocked

Looks like you'll be waiting a while.
Activity: 2
In for a legit response from the Dash crew  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Someone added the instamine to the Dash wiki--LOL. Lets see how long it takes the dashtards to try and remove or disparage it with claims of misleading information?

Suggested Monero wiki addition: Suffers from bitter bagholders trying to ride the coat-tails of market leader and attack every conceivable competitor instead of helping their own coin. The community seems to get more toxic as their investment's value keeps declining after the latest failed organized pump attempt.

Sad you think the truth is toxic. Also, every conceivable competitor would include Aeon and Boolberry. But since we (XMR, AEON & BBR communities) get privacy, get the best methods to achieve privacy, and get what a fair launch means. We also get along great.

Monero market is on par with yours, so either it's a privacy market thing or both coins are on their way to zero, or you are over analyzing a short market move but choosing not to acknowledge the similarity in your own coin's recent performance, or did I miss dash untowing itself from that 10 line?

*Untowed--8 here we come!

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Whaaaaat? You lost me at "shitcoin scam" D:
legendary

Today we're going to discuss another important part of the scam process: shills and shill accounts.

Here is an example of a Dash core team member exhibiting the classic "It's always a good time to buy Dash" syndrome:

Now let's take a look at the DASH price on June 2, 2015:

Oops! An 18.62% loss. Surely Minotaur will reimburse you  Roll Eyes

The scammers have since started using brand new accounts to bump the thread with misleading statements from supposed "beginners just discovering dash" to try and generate some new buy activity.
Added some of the information in my followup posts to the OP!

Enjoy  Cool
legendary
Number of Dash in total supply as of today: 5,774,494

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of total coin supply.

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of total coin supply.

Try announcing a 30% pre-mine on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine 30% on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes

eduffield and The Darkcoin Foundation need to give themselves a big pat on the back. and let's not forget all the shills and scam defenders, it wouldn't have been possible without you

30% premine means 30% of the total number of coins there will ever be (ignoring possible insignificant tail emission). Very different thing. Do you see why?

Also, premine means the coins that will be mined by dev in the first block. During the first day and hours there were many more people mining than just Eduffield.

So basically you got both your arguments wrong. Try again.

Disclaimer: I'm not necessarily defending anyone or anything, just correcting your lies or misunderstandings.

Just because you can't prove premeditated murder doesn't mean it wasn't premeditated--glad the dash lawyers are explaining the difference between really, really fast and within the first block. The only thing this actually did was let Evan claim no premine which he proudly posts everywhere like a good slimeball should. The difference for investors is almost non-existent. But glad dashtard can rest assured that some noobs will be fooled by this game of musical chair symantics. Dash is a model of greater fool strategy and that's the only innovation it ever accomplished; the rest is hackneyed buzz words and poor crypto design.
Pages:
Jump to: