Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start your very own shitcoin scam in 6 easy steps! Inspired by DRK/DASH - page 3. (Read 5460 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Thanks illodin, i've amended my post to specify the percentage of scam instamine compared to both the Current supply and Total supply that will ever exist.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Number of Dash in total supply as of today: 5,774,494

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of total coin supply.

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of total coin supply.

Try announcing a 30% pre-mine on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine 30% on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes

eduffield and The Darkcoin Foundation need to give themselves a big pat on the back. and let's not forget all the shills and scam defenders, it wouldn't have been possible without you

30% premine means 30% of the total number of coins there will ever be (ignoring possible insignificant tail emission). Very different thing. Do you see why?

Also, premine means the coins that will be mined by dev in the first block. During the first day and hours there were many more people mining than just Eduffield.

So basically you got both your arguments wrong. Try again.

Disclaimer: I'm not necessarily defending anyone or anything, just correcting your lies or misunderstandings.
Number of Dash in total supply as of today: 5,774,494

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of current coin supply (7.83% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of current coin supply (9.34% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)

Try announcing a pre-mine over 0.1% on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine a HUGE percentage of coins on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes As an added bonus, coinmarketcap won't even flag you for being "significantly premined" if you do it this way.

This is exacerbated by the fact that the 1500+ masternodes from the scam instamine would have made 10's of thousands of Dash in income, without having to sell any of the actual coins that were scam instamined.

eduffield and The Darkcoin Foundation need to give themselves a big pat on the back. and let's not forget all the shills and scam defenders, it wouldn't have been possible without you

Please adam, let the adults talk without insults. Go play trolling elsewhere. Wink

It's actually very simple aleix.

Dash is a proven scam due to the reasons in the OP and my subsequent posts. You haven't refuted a single one, yet you continue to defend it.  Sorry you get insulted so easily but that still doesn't change the facts: you're defending a proven scam. See how that makes you a scam defender?

It sounds like you're invested not just financially but emotionally as well Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

Please adam, let the adults talk without insults. Go play trolling elsewhere. Wink
Well, at least I'm glad you're not denying it's a total scam... thanks for that.

just not sure how you can knowingly promote it, however good the tech or developer is...

You can agree or not with these developments, but calling this a "scam" is really not seeing the reality as it is.

You're avoiding the point here... once a scam, always a scam, can't get 'unscammed' by supposedly brilliant developments...

why do I even bother...

best regards

There will always be scam defenders like aleix who just don't get it.

legendary
Well, at least I'm glad you're not denying it's a total scam... thanks for that.

just not sure how you can knowingly promote it, however good the tech or developer is...

You can agree or not with these developments, but calling this a "scam" is really not seeing the reality as it is.

You're avoiding the point here... once a scam, always a scam, can't get 'unscammed' by supposedly brilliant developments...

why do I even bother...

best regards

Don't bother, is not necessary Wink

Best of luck
Activity: 514
Merit: 258

why do I even bother...

best regards

legendary

Dash Innovations:

Darksend
Masternodes and the Proof of Service Reward Paradigm
X11 Chained Hashing Algorithm
Dark Gravity Wave
Multi-Phased Fork Implementation (aka the “Spork”)
Instant Transaction Technology (aka InstantX)

This develoments are real, this code is on github that anyone can check and clone.

legendary
I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.

And that's where the plethora of butt hurt mainly stems from.

Long time ago a few of us did our homework, someone not. I understand, that hurts.

Dude... It's bad enough that our current fiat-monetary-system is a total scam run by delusional psychopaths. Cryptocurrencies should symbolize a movement away from these unfair and scammy systems...

And now here are you guys, defending a cryptocurrency that was a total scam from the very beginning...  It's a shame you disgrace and try to game a whole community of freedom-loving individuals just for some personal financial gains... I hope for you karma ain't the bitch she's supposed to be.

As I said before in this section, I don't really care about "financial gains", I don't need it, I'm ok.  You guys (moreno trolls, etc) are really obsessed with gain and profit. I am here because of the tech. And what Evan is doing with Dash is awesome. And time will tell. 

Evan is one of the best developers on the alt-ecosystem right now. That's a fact.  Some of us saw it a long time ago, just reading and doing a proper research. .

And my karma is ok and growing, tnks.

I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.

Long time ago a few of us did our homework, someone not. I understand, that hurts.

Dude... It's bad enough that our current fiat-monetary-system is a total scam run by delusional psychopaths. Cryptocurrencies should symbolize a movement away from these unfair and scammy systems...

And now here are you guys, defending a cryptocurrency that was a total scam from the very beginning...  It's a shame you disgrace and try to game a whole community of freedom-loving individuals just for some personal financial gains... I hope for you karma ain't the bitch she's supposed to be.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
well i'm waiting for the newer 5 easy step version, 6 steps thats just too much work  Grin
All in this post is funny and true Smiley

But at least Dark did something. Did you all forgot all those copy paste scam coin that were instamined and IPOed and noone took  care? Cheesy there was always lot of dumb lames that bought it, held it for one day, saw price skyrocketed and then cried over its dump into zero? Smiley This was happening on daily basis, today it at least consolidated somehow...

And yes, dark was instamined but I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.

"You all had the chance to buy it or mine it" - Only if you were a linux miner and happened to catch the launch during the instamine period. The vast majority of the instamine was done in the first 8 hours (1.5 million coins of the 5.7 million that exist were scam instamined in the first 8 hours)

This really doesn't change the fact that eduffield and his instamine cronies were intentionally deceptive at launch and on many occasions since then. Some would say he's a downright scammer, and he was also nominated for the prestigious 'Master Scammer of 2014' award.

Not only is this not a valid excuse for scam behavior as Illodin and his merry band of scam defenders would have you believe, but it's actually another step in the eduffield scam bible:

- Don't announce any features at launch. Withhold any plans you have for your coin. It should look as generic a shitcoin as possible. This will eliminate even more competition during our instamine period! Make sure you call the coin something really stupid and generic like "Xcoin", we will change the name several times later on.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
It has become far too easy now to create stupid pointless coins and just run with the BTC earned, it has really destroyed the altcoin market although recently some of the older coins have come back on the radar, DNotes for example was dead in the water and now is performing pretty well.
legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
All in this post is funny and true Smiley

But at least Dark did something. Did you all forgot all those copy paste scam coin that were instamined and IPOed and noone took  care? Cheesy there was always lot of dumb lames that bought it, held it for one day, saw price skyrocketed and then cried over its dump into zero? Smiley This was happening on daily basis, today it at least consolidated somehow...

And yes, dark was instamined but I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.
This is a work in progress. Another step:

- Take 11 existing hashing algorithms, chain them all together. Call it "X11" because you're that unoriginal, say you invented it.

- Take CoinJoin's work, implement it in a HYIP masternode scheme. Call it "Darksend" and say you invented it.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
good post but we could expand on it for ages.. it's way darker and uglier and nasty than just that.. sadly

and the effects are destroying all of crypto and BTC as well.
So the guys reading this who have done have the scammy shit..
go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back
for ruining a good thing..
Pages:
Jump to: