Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 212. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards
If you really meant it, then seek professional help. Your money is at risk here (you will probably gamble it away) it will be better spending part of it on a professional therapy.
If you think you are not addicted to the point you need serious assistance then answer this: Are you willing to stop gambling for a while or severely limit your gambling expenses by yourself?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Go and join a Gym in downtown and make some buddies there,maybe i might have suggested something really different but it can have a major affect on your addiction cause the change in activities also changes the mindset .
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Hmm I really dont get why people still addicted to gambling after suffering a terribly loss especially in those house edge type of games.

I stop gambling "too much" in those house edge type games when I suffered my first big loss this year. I don't have any feeling or desire to since then that I will back again to play on that type of games for "high amount".

Now I still do betting especially in sports betting. I bet between 0.05-0.1 and if I loss its fine.

Because people get a thrill of placing a bet or they keep thinking that maybe the next round will be their chance to win all their lost money back.

At least that's how I feel about gambling, I try not to do it that often.

What I mean is they still have guts to play after lossing a big amount. Look like they are really a hard headed person. Just wondering how many loss they need to realized what gambling really is.

Not everyone is going to lose everyday. Someday if they keep on trying they will get some profit too but play only if you can afford the lose, if you dare not to lose much better to stop playing now. Or cut half of your balance and play it slowly. You can't never stop them from gambling because it needs self control from inside of them
Activity: 532
I got over gambling by involving myself in other activities. I started working out, playing piano, and made positive changes in my life. I think that is the only way to get over addictions.

That is good that you're out of gambling addiction. The another good option is, try to play outdoor games than you will not be thinking on online activities.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I got over gambling by involving myself in other activities. I started working out, playing piano, and made positive changes in my life. I think that is the only way to get over addictions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Well stay  away of gambling is easy if you weren't not addicted.
I would just run everday so that you will get addicted of running and won't gamble.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea. Would be great for everyone's cardio. Who doesn't need that? But then again, not everyone is as strong minded to say no to something like some other people. It really just depends on your character and the kind of person that you are.

Yeah like me running. Hmm? Fuck that I will just play video games.
Or just do cs:go gambling with guns Tongue Just don't spend money with guns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
I would just run everday so that you will get addicted of running and won't gamble.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea. Would be great for everyone's cardio. Who doesn't need that? But then again, not everyone is as strong minded to say no to something like some other people. It really just depends on your character and the kind of person that you are.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
You can always can go on vacation for a while, or do some sports, gaming or even go out with friends and go to parties.

this is a great idea on how to take your mind off
to play gambling, it may be at first but if you continue
doing it for while the addiction you have in gambling
will eventually decrease and maybe gone.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
You can always can go on vacation for a while, or do some sports, gaming or even go out with friends and go to parties.
Activity: 406
dont use your internet for a month im sure you can decrease your addiction in half

That will be hard to do since everyone uses the internet for almost everything. Like work and school and such. If you're really addicted and you know you are, I suggest professional help or just help yourself by keeping yourself busy and focus on other things around you.

Also everyone has mobile and I know the most have internet in ther mobile so yeah.
True that to really stop gambling you need to be busy from something else.

Yeah so they are able to gamble anywhere, I'm sure there are applications made for this kind of stuff. To gamble on the go wherever and whenever. I still think best thing to do is to just focus on something else if you know you are addicted.
Activity: 778
hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Regards

I think you have to minimize your daily bets to limited bets per day that's the better way to minimize the risk and the lose
You can for example decide to make 5 bets daily and no more than this number so you could even earn something or making the risk mininimized

That is true, but with that is also difficult to just stop gambling.
I will just rent a russian mother or asian mother to stop me gambling.
I think that will be a great idea.
Activity: 742
hi

Regards

I think you have to minimize your daily bets to limited bets per day that's the better way to minimize the risk and the lose
You can for example decide to make 5 bets daily and no more than this number so you could even earn something or making the risk mininimized
Activity: 280
Hmm I really dont get why people still addicted to gambling after suffering a terribly loss especially in those house edge type of games.

I stop gambling "too much" in those house edge type games when I suffered my first big loss this year. I don't have any feeling or desire to since then that I will back again to play on that type of games for "high amount".

Now I still do betting especially in sports betting. I bet between 0.05-0.1 and if I loss its fine.

Because people get a thrill of placing a bet or they keep thinking that maybe the next round will be their chance to win all their lost money back.

What I mean is they still have guts to play after lossing a big amount. Look like they are really a hard headed person. Just wondering how many loss they need to realized what gambling really is.

Ahh I see. Yeah some people don't realize that they're losing so much money but still wanna take that chance to lose more. Which is a shame really and also kind of a waste of that money. It's going out faster than it's coming back in.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Activity: 336
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
If you have a serious problem on gambling addiction i think you need a special handling from a professional . You will always under supervision , controlled and have a good advice that will make you feel better.
If you want a temporarily dissapear and stay away from gambling habits and have a plan to get back later, you can block all the gambling sites as you want.
Activity: 364
dont use your internet for a month im sure you can decrease your addiction in half
that value of "half" has no info you base it on. also, its a lot harder than you make it out to be, these days, the internet is a pretty integral part of human society, enough to say that its a necessity for life in first and second world countries. its all a matter of self control, which addicted gamblers have none of anyways.
Activity: 280

Activity: 308

Well some people just get addicted, because some of them don't do it for money they play for fun and it gives them a kick.
I know what you mean when you loss that big amount, but still a lot of people just play and play.
Is just the fault of people who still play.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Jump to: