Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop marketing calls ? idea? - page 3. (Read 1950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2015, 07:40:06 AM
I've got these calls many times but then noticed one thing... At the beginning of conversation they were always asking me do I have any realitives working in the marketing sphere or not. And these calls stopped completely when I answered "yes" to this question.

I dont get that, wish i did.  I get hello is Mr whoever there or Mrs whoever, its normally asking for the same name person, yet i say they dont live here and a different company will call the next day asking for same name.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
February 10, 2015, 07:24:59 AM
I've got these calls many times but then noticed one thing... At the beginning of conversation they were always asking me do I have any realitives working in the marketing sphere or not. And these calls stopped completely when I answered "yes" to this question.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2015, 07:19:01 AM
Getting tons of these things, usually a person asking for someone who doesnt live at the address.   They care little that they've disturbed you, who are these people that take a job calling people like this?

Anyway, whats the best way to deafen them? im thinking speak really quiet to suck them in and then shout really loud or use some device to send a large sound down the phone mic.  Maybe they wont call again?
Pages:
Jump to: