Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive if you lose more than 80% of your Capital? - page 13. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
As per my perception here is a lot of investor/trader who was comes in at early 2018 or may be in mid of the year. That time was the best time of crypto and ALT coins too. But later on this scenario was converted into downtrend and all coins were falling simultaneously. It was cause of FUD, huge movements in Bitcoin due to whales manipulation. As a result our portfolio was reduced on daily basis. Mostly people were hoping to bounce back market around their buy potion but this was not happen at all.

In that time how we confirmed our loss? When we were realize that market is going up and our coin is not moving we sold it and jumped in running train,
there we confirm our loss.

What was we need to do there was only patience. Because every coin always give you a chance to be survive your self by bouncing back near your buy rates.

Anyways past can't changed. If you are still try to keep you alive in crypto is keep calm, Trust in your choice, and HODL it. One more thing you should be in
a very potential coin, if you are HODLING shit coins, So you need to be brave and jump into a better coins.

Hope this will help you.

most of the people here even lost the 99% of their invest all left out is the dust, some coins i do believe in which early investors have invested will be dead in bitcoin halving event. i do not know what to expect from 2020 but so far we need a manipulation just like 2017 otherwise people will lose interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Never invest more than you can afford to lose. The place of full of scams and unfortunately things like CMC exit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
It is very hard to overcome such a big lost but I have come to realize that the more you try to regain back your loss, the further you continue to lose. Also, from my experience, it is very possible that you lose much like this when you like trading on the pump and dump token and when you only do that with a short term investment plan. Last year, I was trading an altcoin called BNOW. I invested 100 dollars and traded making at least 100% every week. I continued this with the hope of making $1000 before I will withdraw my money. After a month, the project turn scam and the team massively dumped the token, when I checked my wallet, my balance was less than 20 dollars  Grin. up till date, I didn't even check my wallet again.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I can tell you from experience that it is not an easy position to be but when you find yourself in that situation you just have to learn to be extra patient, it is often said that you can only loss when you sell, so the wiser thing to is to hold for the market to recover, otherwise, what good will it be if you sell with -80%,
Investment is all about taking risk because you never know what the out come will be, it is important to prepare for whatever out come.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
As per my perception here is a lot of investor/trader who was comes in at early 2018 or may be in mid of the year. That time was the best time of crypto and ALT coins too. But later on this scenario was converted into downtrend and all coins were falling simultaneously. It was cause of FUD, huge movements in Bitcoin due to whales manipulation. As a result our portfolio was reduced on daily basis. Mostly people were hoping to bounce back market around their buy potion but this was not happen at all.

In that time how we confirmed our loss? When we were realize that market is going up and our coin is not moving we sold it and jumped in running train,

What was we need to do there was only patience. Because every coin always give you a chance to be survive your self by bouncing back near your buy rates.

Anyways past can't changed. If you are still try to keep you alive in crypto is keep calm, Trust in your choice, and HODL it. One more thing you should be in
a very potential coin, if you are HODLING shit coins, So you need to be brave and jump into a better coins.

Hope this will help you.

I can relate with you as I was also a victim of the last crypto bubble. Hoping that the crypto price would continue to pump, I held on to my crypto eventhough I detect that prices are slowly going down. Now my cryptos has very low value and some even have no value because the developer abandoned the project due to losses caused by the bearish market. But that was a learning experience as I have slowly traded even on small gains and became wiser with the way I handle my assets.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Hope this will help you.

You can survive if you invest what you can afford to lose on the time that you are investing, but if you are not it's hard to keep up, investors should always be aware of this advice, even if the coin that you are going to invest look safe, and have a good potential you never know what's going to happen next in the market.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6

Hope this will help you.
Pages:
Jump to: