Pages:
Author

Topic: How to take the risk in trading? - page 2. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
Hello fellas.
I am interested in trading and want to know more about it.I read somewhere in this forum that being a trader is very risky.
You as a trader, how did you face the risk in trading in order to lessen the possibility?

yes the risk of trading is a clear loss, but the anticipation of various ways, and different, and whose name losses are sometimes difficult, if in bitcoin may be my own as long as the price goes down so as not to lose enough money I survive.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
July 05, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
Trading in bitcoin and others digitals cryptocurrencies is a very risky venture and you are not to go  into it with your capital without high knowledge in what you are doing.  You should spend more time to learn and develop your skills than rushing into trade.  However,  remember the risky trading are the better profits you make from it.
If you see this as a risk than don't risk trading. I mean you don't have to, its not a must thing to do. If you can earn bitcoins and save them up. Learn a subject that can be helpful as a side income and take payments as bitcoins.

That way you can keep earning bitcoin and put it aside without spending a single dollar on it. I think if you are not rich enough to not care about the money you invest (if you are a millionare you won't care about couple thousand for example) than there is no need to risk putting your living income on the line.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
TA is great. Take profits. Set a price you're happy to sell at. Don't get greedy. And there are days you'll get stuck in a bad trade, it happens. Seasonal highs and lows are a real thing as well.

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 02:18:35 AM
First of all you need to get rid of your emotions. You can't trade if you are emotional about your positions. Then risk management is a MUST. You need to set clear Stop-Loss areas and have a TP target. Also to minimize risk you can move up your SL to secure profits. Thoroughly analyse your trades, don't hurry and take your time. Remember, not taking a position is also a position! Wink
Trading is an efficient and smooth way of earning and one can easily make money here if he works efficiently. There will be no risks in front and no problems are ahead if you are working properly under the light of market rules so it mainly depends upon you. The current market is the opportunity to buy Bitcoins here on low price so buy now and get profit from it by using the market rules.
Activity: 163
July 03, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
how to take risks in trading by increasing our capital, after we increase our capital a lot we have to buy a declining coin, lest we trade loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
If you go for long-term investment then it is less risky and there is possibility that you can make some profit in the long run. Day trading is very risky, average traders should avoid it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 03, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
learning about candle analysis is very important to reduce the risk of loss. you will know when the price will go up and down it is very important. and also read a lot about news related to bitcoin or altcoin is very important because it can also affect the price. maybe that's my trick in trading
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
July 03, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
Trading is not a job because it is one kind of business you should spend your money then work hard it will make profit. Flow chart is not useful this case only historical chart is identify the right program. If you learn in enough knowledge this platform you will survive in long term.
LOL trading is a fulltime "job" for the day traders. People make money off the market for a living. Though many people are actually doing it as a side earning.

First of all you need to study the basics of trading before takijg any risk and also you need to invest the money which is affordable for you and then slowly aim to make profits.And also you need to have some backup plan if you face losses in trading this is how we need to take risk in trading.
The only backup plan for trading is being in loss and crying over it.  Grin The people who trade without having a contingency plan are going to lose big time once a while. It is important not to invest more than what you can lose and trading does carry a risk. Still if you are in loss then you might want to rethink your original decisions.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 01, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
First of all you need to get rid of your emotions. You can't trade if you are emotional about your positions. Then risk management is a MUST. You need to set clear Stop-Loss areas and have a TP target. Also to minimize risk you can move up your SL to secure profits. Thoroughly analyse your trades, don't hurry and take your time. Remember, not taking a position is also a position! Wink
Actually, getting rid of your emotions is the last part in trading, because you will need to learn and practice before you can even eliminate that emotion completely. As long as you do not have the knowledge, the experience from long term practice to formulate a good strategy for yourself, and a huge level of confidence from the first two that I have mentioned, then there is no way you will never get emotional due to the nature of the market which brings about the risk, but with you taking your time to put all these three together, emotion will not even be a worry, because it won't be there.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 12:37:10 PM
Hello fellas.
I am interested in trading and want to know more about it.I read somewhere in this forum that being a trader is very risky.
You as a trader, how did you face the risk in trading in order to lessen the possibility?

The first thing that has to be learned once before is trading at Crypto is much more risky than any other sector. The money you invest here is the money you can risk. Then you should learn how to analyze in chart. But, sometimes the technical analysis may not work in Crypto. The most basic thing is to analyze the news correctly and without wasting time.
This is good suggestion I think we should learn about the everything that happens with crypto currency, taking rise is first step to start any business and it should be our only way of making good income, if you will not face risks and difficulties you will not be able to earn good money, as we know that no pain no gain., being a good trader you should have the guts to take risk and turn it into good opportunity for yourself using your wise thinking and trading skills.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Have to be prepared that not all of  your trades will be profitable and there will be losing ones as market not always behaves as predicted.
The aim is to have more profitable ones. The risk of losing trades cannot be reduced to zero, but it can be minimised by using stop loss.
Also, after market analysis  you have to determine profit targets and stick to them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 01, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
First of all you need to study the basics of trading before takijg any risk and also you need to invest the money which is affordable for you and then slowly aim to make profits.And also you need to have some backup plan if you face losses in trading this is how we need to take risk in trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 01, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
Hello fellas.

Trading job need to have an brave heart and accept the fear of risk in the trading job and of course need to focus your job to avoid loses alao continue study about the flow chart analysis which coins ahave an potential to grow in the marketcap.
Trading is not a job because it is one kind of business you should spend your money then work hard it will make profit. Flow chart is not useful this case only historical chart is identify the right program. If you learn in enough knowledge this platform you will survive in long term.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Hello fellas.

Trading job need to have an brave heart and accept the fear of risk in the trading job and of course need to focus your job to avoid loses alao continue study about the flow chart analysis which coins ahave an potential to grow in the marketcap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 01, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
Face it confidently, in short to do that you need to earn different thing that can help to enhance your skills. Learn many things that support yourself and avoid only risking to gain nothing
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
I think the key to trading is sure, be patient and patient, because if you do not have it all, if something happens to you it will be easy to give up, let alone trading crypto like this is risky, so you have to be mentally ready.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 01, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
Hello fellas.
Either you go for investment or trading, there will always be a risk so before entering in this kind of profit making you should understand that there is no easy money on this especially with cryptocurrency market which is highly volatile. For a trader to face that risk, the number one thing is you should not trade with your emotion or else there is a huge chance that you will always lose your trades as well as your money. Always have a strategy before making a trade, what I mean is have a target price where you will get out or get in, and you should not always expect that you will always make a profit in short term trades. If you want short term trades then aim for small profit.

To solve the risks in trading make an investment in crypto currencies and make some experience after that who West much more amount that you want in this crypto currency field .

Activity: 149
July 01, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
There is no such thing as to lessen the risk, trading requires risk once you started buying something. I remember in my previous seminars that I attended to learn more about trading the speaker quoted, "low risk, low reward but high risk high reward" I think this is true in some sense in order to gain, you must be willing to take the risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 01, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
Hello fellas.
Either you go for investment or trading, there will always be a risk so before entering in this kind of profit making you should understand that there is no easy money on this especially with cryptocurrency market which is highly volatile. For a trader to face that risk, the number one thing is you should not trade with your emotion or else there is a huge chance that you will always lose your trades as well as your money. Always have a strategy before making a trade, what I mean is have a target price where you will get out or get in, and you should not always expect that you will always make a profit in short term trades. If you want short term trades then aim for small profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
July 01, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
As soon as you will enter the trading market then you will fin yourself in the risk zone.  Wink
Well, nothing is stable here and its pointless to think about crypto getting stabilised one. Thats wrong and that is where people take most of the risk by thinking it that way. The crypto trading comes with many strategies and if you really want to play very safe then just go for the long term holding trades. In this one you will always keep yourself saved from the too many ups and downs and getting panic about it. You will finally end up with huge spikes on your trades and holding and thus gaining profits.  Smiley So try that way of trading rather than swings, day trade and margins trade.
Pages:
Jump to: