Pages:
Author

Topic: How to take the risk in trading? - page 5. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
In fact, trading in general is always risky, even though you were an expert because no one can predict everything in the market 100% sure.

In my view, the best you can do is to read and learn as much as possible, and to create a wide portfolio to avoid putting all the capital into one project. It is always better to stand on more feet in my view.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Hello fellas.
I am interested in trading and want to know more about it.I read somewhere in this forum that being a trader is very risky.
You as a trader, how did you face the risk in trading in order to lessen the possibility?
You need to start with the amount that you can afford to lose, in no event, nor from debts - it can badly end. If the amount of investment allows - it can be divided into several parts, that would insure themselves against an unsuccessful choice of crypto.

Invest in the popular cryptocurrency and monitor their value.
Sell, make a profit, invest again and continue all through the cycle.
Good luck in your endeavors!  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
Hello fellas.
I am interested in trading and want to know more about it.I read somewhere in this forum that being a trader is very risky.
You as a trader, how did you face the risk in trading in order to lessen the possibility?
As a new learning trader I take risks by the time I put my money on a particular coin that I know or at least know it will probably grow. Now by lessening the risks you need knowledge on trading not just normal knowledge you need a versatile one themat can manage to operate different task that doesn't confuse yourself easily and could think calmly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Hello fellas.

Have a clear stop loss, sometimes its better to take small percent profit per position espescially during bear market,you will need to make more positions for significant gains but the guarantess of the success will be much higher,the truth is that the best traders in the world aim for small and consistent profits they know this is the only way to success.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Hello fellas.
Isn't too risky if you are having the fan of doing it and courage to face challenges. Losing and winning are just part of a trading since you are new in crypto trading, you should experience it and that made your success in the future. Ups and downs usually happen in the market, best strategies must be applied to catch up some changes and to free from losing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 26, 2018, 08:38:28 AM
First of all you must trade what amount you can afford to lose,  and also must educate yourself first before doing anything,  to gain more idea and strategy how to reduce risk ,'cause that is the most important , and especially doing "technical analysis" or (TA) of the graph when there's a scenario happen in the market, which a big help to determine the direction of coins using the pattern.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:23:44 AM
Being a trader is really very risky. To reduce the risk when trading to a minimum value, you need to use "stop loss" and "take profit". This is the most important thing in minimizing risks.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
June 26, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
I'm not a daytrader per se, but you can't totally eliminate the risks. There will always be risks as no one knows with 100% guarantee how the markets will move. The way traders make money is to take advantage of the odds (e.g. if you think there's a 65% chance that x coin will increase to a certain price, then take that risk. taking in to consideration that you could also lose the trade, hence you only allocate a small percentage of your bankroll to the trade depending on how confident you are).
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 26, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
If you are interested in trading, the fastest way is to take courses from the trader. But if we take this market. Then here is just the logic needed on the basis of news and analysis of projects that you trade. Buying at the bottom is also not always the best option. But the new coins, of course you can estimate where it is - to see how they raised funds, what bonuses received-and about to estimate their interest. Personally, I am doing so
Activity: 16
June 26, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
You can never reduce the risk to 0% obviously but you can reduce it by learning TA (technical analysis) and FA (fundamental analysis). Technical analysis is the study of charts and patterns in said charts, fundamental analysis is being smart about what's going on (if some news will affect the price or not).

These are all the tools we have, unless you have insider information of course. I don't think it's viable as a job, most people lose money. Just wait for big dips, buy them and hold it.
Any sites you can share teaching the basic technical analysis and giving an advice for fundamental analysis?
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 26, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
You can never reduce the risk to 0% obviously but you can reduce it by learning TA (technical analysis) and FA (fundamental analysis). Technical analysis is the study of charts and patterns in said charts, fundamental analysis is being smart about what's going on (if some news will affect the price or not).

These are all the tools we have, unless you have insider information of course. I don't think it's viable as a job, most people lose money. Just wait for big dips, buy them and hold it.
Activity: 16
June 26, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
Hello fellas.
Pages:
Jump to: