Pages:
Author

Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 111801 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:39:47 PM
well we can't just teach the kids as easy as 123 but we can teach them how to save money, collect money and spent it on right way in just doing that you can teach them the flow of bitcoin and in the right age of them you can introduce bitcoin and they will easily understand it and there are more successful than any others cause they learn so much when they were young.
Activity: 40
December 10, 2017, 01:06:43 PM
In this time many children love to playing gadget. If you want to teach your children make this bitcoin as their game or their part of early learning. As we know the more younger they learn they could process information more faster than we who adult. And im agree with someone said that it could be a lesson of money management.

Gadgets are not related to the techonology i think so and it's really complicated for us to explain blockchain system to a child, when even an adult can't even have enough knowledges about Bitcoin too.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 11:31:54 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

In my opinion, I don't think that it is a good idea to teach kids about bitcoin. Kids are about to study in shool, play with their friends, and to enjoy their childhood. I don't think that they can easily understand bitcoin because in the first place, bitcoin is revolutionary and complicated. Also, we cannot assure that they will have an interest on bitcoin. Maybe some kids are and will be into it, but all of us knew that most of the kids will not like it.
I very much agree with your opinion, children need to have fun with friends, learn useful knowledge to help them develop their future, they do not need to know about Bitcoin, although bitcoin is an idea to make very good money but it does not guarantee, teaching them about bitcoin only destroys their future. I never encourage anyone to teach children about bitcoin, their time is still long, they will still have the opportunity to work and earn bitcoin, but that is the story of the future, now they need to live a life that a child should have, Bitcoin is not suitable for children
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 10, 2017, 10:29:40 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

In my opinion, I don't think that it is a good idea to teach kids about bitcoin. Kids are about to study in shool, play with their friends, and to enjoy their childhood. I don't think that they can easily understand bitcoin because in the first place, bitcoin is revolutionary and complicated. Also, we cannot assure that they will have an interest on bitcoin. Maybe some kids are and will be into it, but all of us knew that most of the kids will not like it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 10, 2017, 09:37:30 AM
In this time many children love to playing gadget. If you want to teach your children make this bitcoin as their game or their part of early learning. As we know the more younger they learn they could process information more faster than we who adult. And im agree with someone said that it could be a lesson of money management.

Activity: 182
December 10, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

as of my opinion i do not want to teach a kids about this,but if they are really interested why not this is really interested if they know how to join bitcoin talk,at least they can learn how to earn money and how to spend it , some how if you can see never teach kid about bitcoin.
Activity: 33
December 10, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

Yes. Teaching them to learn about the advantages of cryptocurrency will enhance their skill and potentially help in the near future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 07:55:29 AM
Must be taught according to the age of the child because it is very dangerous if direct direct to the investment direction, we can begin to teach about the game and basic technology blockchain, essentially not directly lead them to actively engage with capital, follow campaign in this forum also effective as long as parents always guide them regularly
Activity: 36
December 10, 2017, 06:29:41 AM
You actually can purchase bitcoin. It is the currency with high market value and created believe in o the people. It users are rapidlwing day by day for those who have sufficient capital its good to invest that inside it. You're going to get some profit over capital and you'll become able to start expense over and over. If your possess some money I will purchase it because as we glance at he present market price of it it is growing.    yf gro
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 04:07:05 PM
In my own opinion. No rules of bitcoin exist that kids are not allowed. So why we dont teach our young children or kids early as much as posible. As long as they can read and write and can understand dialict.We know our young age is theme future of our country so we must teach early for the good benifits of them.
When teaching anything I always do it in baby steps, bitcoin is too revolutionary that even now not a lot of people don't understand it, so I will probably start teaching them about fiat, first I will teach them how to save money in order to get the things that they really want, then the history of money, gold and silver, fiat, and then bitcoin, I will probably add things like money supply and stuff like that in my explanations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
December 09, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

You can teach them the basics first because this is where it all began. While their growing up they can still learn because they are still young to adopt some knowledge. Then while growing up show them how bitcoin works and hows the surrounding of bitcoin by that they can learn your skills on bitcoin.
The basics you say? Then you immediately mention on where it all began, that is History mate, and mostly kids nowadays don't have that much of the interest in that kind of approach. You see, you need to talk them directly to the point, they don't want to hear unrelated things.

Anyways, you can start by what Bitcoin is, how it works, and how to earn them. Just like that - as simple as that.
Activity: 4
December 09, 2017, 01:06:34 PM
I think your idea is good, you can see that you are a very intelligent person, can make bitcoin an animation, so children can more easily understand bitcoin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
December 09, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
It becomes important as well as interesting to teach children about bitcoin. Assuming that the kids learn computers, at first we can teach the kids what is buying and selling. How to purchase a product say a game in exchange of bitcoin. The kids can be taught that bitcoin is eMoney. The seller naturally will have a price in terms of bitcoin for a product. This will create the question of what a bitcoin is. This is the first step, creating awareness of the existence of money in computers called bitcoin.

The next question is the process of owning a bitcoin. In simple terms the process of owning, buying and selling bitcoin can be explained to kids. Further, they may also be taught mathematically the value of each bitcoin and be encouraged to check the value regularly.

Trading need not be touched but certainly a curiosity can be aroused. The simple unit Satoshi and consequently the little history and basics of cryptocurrency can be taught. The father or the mother will own bitcoin but the child may be given access in presence of a parent to make a bitcoin transaction. Like children's bank accounts, kids may be encouraged to learn transactions aided by proper guidance. Further, if we can construct digital accounts for kids into which a limited pre-set ceiling limit worth bitcoin can be placed or transferred then like a kitty bank they may as well save bitcoin.

The most effective way of making kids learn of bitcoin is by introducing it in the school curriculum. Further, games or puzzles to make a simple conceptual Satoshi or to arrange quizzes to make them conceptually understand cryptocurrency transaction can be fruitful. Caution needs to be taken that precocious kids not fall into gambling etc.

Trading may be avoided initially. But gradually eCommerce and eCurrency can be introduced for a healthy, transparent and clean understanding of the students. This will also make them understand the advantages of eCurrency especially the ease of transaction, openness and transparency.

With this step we could soon find a paradigm shift in society's approach to cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 04:44:16 PM
In my own opinion. No rules of bitcoin exist that kids are not allowed. So why we dont teach our young children or kids early as much as posible. As long as they can read and write and can understand dialict.We know our young age is theme future of our country so we must teach early for the good benifits of them.
Yeah it is good and we know that kids love to learn new things and for this we need to find the interesting way such as it can be implemented through any game related to bitcoin or by showing you tube sites of bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin we have to develop the interest about saving money and should ask them to try their own earning and the source will be bitcoin so it is quite easy now.
The fact is that now it's easier for us to talk about the crypto currency, because we already have the knowledge base that allows us to do this. But as far as children are concerned, they need to be taught everything that one needs to know about the crypto currency. But first of all you need to teach teachers who, thanks to the school curriculum, will be able to teach children.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 08, 2017, 03:56:20 PM
Yeah it is good and we know that kids love to learn new things and for this we need to find the interesting way such as it can be implemented through any game related to bitcoin or by showing you tube sites of bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin we have to develop the interest about saving money and should ask them to try their own earning and the source will be bitcoin so it is quite easy now.
Activity: 123
December 08, 2017, 02:52:48 PM
All kids is always just thinking of playing aside from study. Do you think you can easily teach that to the kids? Or maybe you can create a game or an apps like story telling. But it doesn't mean that kids will easily understand the main topic.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

Do you think that kids will easily understand the what is the bitcoin? We should not yet introduce to them how the bitcoin works and what is bitcoin. I believe that it is not yet the right time for them to know the bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 08, 2017, 02:02:58 PM
I don't think so it's necessary to teach kids about Bitcoin. It's time enjoying their time by playing. but i think if someone want to teach kids about bitcoin than told them like a interesting story which i think much more effective .
Activity: 448
December 08, 2017, 01:54:07 PM
We all know bitcoin orice now ars totally damn freaking high. Teaching kids in learning bitcoin will be so hard, because they are kids right? Maybe college students can be, but a kids like just a high school (i don't think so if it's worth it also teaching them). All i can say teaching with a fully guide and help also from the other bitcoiners would be the best at all. Just need googla and youtube + (our learnings)
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 01:46:27 PM
ha ha, those little will tech you soon enough, you'l see ))  they are young and always asking how things are working , so there no then no need to teach them. They will learn all they need from school or college. and once again, because young people are curious on their nature, they will find out all the things including the trend like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: