Pages:
Author

Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 111801 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:22:03 PM
As you know, the kids are now very intelligent and brisk. They get information fast  and especially, they are really interested in researching new things. So if we have condition to train a kid, I think it’s actually a great idea. It can bring many benefits for a kid in the future . Researching bitcoin early, kid will have many chances to get their own experiences, skills to invest another. The most important commodity before you teach a kid about bitcoin, the kid should have a liking for learning about BTC as same as the interests in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
December 08, 2017, 09:59:34 AM
I have a 6-year-old nephew who watches video on YouTube for several hours a week. He already know: bitcoin is a new currency that will replace fiat-money and which is constantly growing. The nephew already loved bitcoin.  Grin

I even found several children's YouTube channels. For example: CryptoCoinKid. Modern bloggers will help children learn about crypto currency  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 09:30:50 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

it's pretty easy, you can teach young children to save if they want to save and earn a lot of profits can be taught to start saving in bitcoin.

Though I don't know how will they be able to get their own bitcoin knowing that the price now is ranging to $16,000. Kids do not earn that kind of money and either their parents will not let their kids mess with that currency with that price. I guess there are chances that kids might be interested to this kind of currency but I don't think they will be trying to earn bitcoin through services because they do not have their own skills to sell online. I guess that will be a different story of that kid is a YouTube star earning a lot everyday.
We don’t need to let them buy 1 bitcoin that is worth $16,000 because they can start with little amount of money. For example this christmas we can give them money in form of bitcoin we have to explain to them that if they will not sell and just hold their bitcoin for at least 3 months the chance of their money to grow 50% is very possible so if that time comes they can buy the things they want and it comes with extra money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 09:06:57 AM
There are different ways to teach a child about bitcoin. First, teach the child the concept and the value of saving, make them save some of their coins in a piggy bank or something. Then tell them that there is a much secure way of saving money, and that is bitcoin. Show them that they can place money in there without any kind complicated paperwork. Also, show them that their money is increasing. And then tell them the basics of bitcoin and the pros and cons of it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 08, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

it's pretty easy, you can teach young children to save if they want to save and earn a lot of profits can be taught to start saving in bitcoin.

Though I don't know how will they be able to get their own bitcoin knowing that the price now is ranging to $16,000. Kids do not earn that kind of money and either their parents will not let their kids mess with that currency with that price. I guess there are chances that kids might be interested to this kind of currency but I don't think they will be trying to earn bitcoin through services because they do not have their own skills to sell online. I guess that will be a different story of that kid is a YouTube star earning a lot everyday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 05:46:41 AM

You can teach them the basics first because this is where it all began. While their growing up they can still learn because they are still young to adopt some knowledge. Then while growing up show them how bitcoin works and hows the surrounding of bitcoin by that they can learn your skills on bitcoin.
It is very difficult to make children learn something.Their mind is very unstable and it is difficult to make an interest.Using bitcoin can be very complex for the children.Even teaching the basics of bitcoin will require hardwork.Children want to learn which is simple and is interesting.Bitcoin at times becomes boring and diffucult to handle.Chidren cannot post on different topics available in bitcoin forum.They have no idea about investing in bitcoin.So lets not teach children about bitcoin and let them do their studies and enjoy life
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 12:08:33 AM
In my own opinion. No rules of bitcoin exist that kids are not allowed. So why we dont teach our young children or kids early as much as posible. As long as they can read and write and can understand dialict.We know our young age is theme future of our country so we must teach early for the good benifits of them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 11:42:56 PM

Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 07, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

You can teach them the basics first because this is where it all began. While their growing up they can still learn because they are still young to adopt some knowledge. Then while growing up show them how bitcoin works and hows the surrounding of bitcoin by that they can learn your skills on bitcoin.
Activity: 207
December 07, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

all bitcoin classes of bitcoin will teach them all and the bitcoin is important and not just bitcoin....and can also study bitcoin for adult and for children as bitcoin is important....and help with bitcoin.
Activity: 260
December 07, 2017, 09:30:40 PM
Well if you want to teach a kid about bitcoin we must first find the nature of children so that it was not hard for us to educate them well if the kids nature is playing toys like an ordinary children then I think it was hard to teach them about bitcoin but if the children that we choose is good in technology the we can say that they can easily understand bitcoin because they are more aware on the technology and how to process it much easier. I think it always depends on the nature of a child because everyone of us have different knowledge and capacities.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
December 06, 2017, 06:56:17 AM
Training kids about bitcoin is not easy, maybe the easiest way is to download games that bitcoin collection, later will come time he will understand by itself.
Activity: 294
December 06, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

I think it is not okay to teach kids about bitcoin because it is to early for them to know this. Let them enjoy first in studying and playing, theres a time for them to know about bitcoin. We as parents guide them to a better life in the future.
Children are the base of our future and on the off chance that they include in bitcoin then bitcoin will turn out to be extremely well known all through the entire world and the most ideal method for bitcoin to educate to kids is to include a few subjects in their courses of school with the goal that they can get essential data about bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 05, 2017, 07:54:05 PM
I had some inner feeling, that bitcoin and crypto generally is not suitable for kids yet..kids should had different interests than mining difficulty, finance models, PGP and inflation..Smiley

That's right, it is too early to teach Bitcoin for kids. I think whatever strategy you make will not absorb by them, let them enjoy first their childhood. Teenager is a perfect time to teach Bitcoin because in this stage they already know how make their own decisions for their self. It is also a highly recommended for them because even though they are teenager, they can now start earning by their own.
P3
Activity: 266
December 05, 2017, 09:15:16 AM
Kids was too young to understand bitcoin, but you can teach them about bitcoin step by step, it is good that they have knowledge in bitcoin while they still young.
It simple to instruct about the bitcoin , as now every children think about the innovation and have a few dreams from starting , first show them what is bitcoin , demonstrate to them the estimation of the bitcoin and give them data to make a record in the gathering. What's more, show them how they will make salary for their fantasies. After they will buckle down in light of the fact that jump at the chance to satisfy their fantasies. The will work for their fantasies.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 04, 2017, 02:31:03 AM
I will let my children play, I'm not going to tell my son what is bitcoin, because might not have the time.
I will introduce bitcoin when my son is already quite mature.
Let them play without having to think what is bitcoin.

Yes, kids really a kid. They just wanted to play everyday like no one must control them. But having bitcoin is really great because it can teach us on how they can save their money. If they want to learn then we must teach them step by step but if they dont want then we must never force them to learn this. It really depend on them because right now, they always think what makes them happy and it is just playing but their is some other children really wanted to learn then it is really easy for them because having technology makes them easier.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
December 04, 2017, 02:20:38 AM
I will let my children play, I'm not going to tell my son what is bitcoin, because might not have the time.
I will introduce bitcoin when my son is already quite mature.
Let them play without having to think what is bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
December 04, 2017, 01:43:55 AM
kids must lesson about investment, from childhood kids guided how to invest in virtual currency,
gold or stock so that later they have experience to do that
Activity: 84
December 04, 2017, 01:37:22 AM
If I think teaching about bitcoin is a bit complicated, so we have to instill in kids first to change the mindset that learning is not boring, by combining learning by playing or what kids likes, I actually agree to teach the children something useful as long as there is no coercion in the teaching.
Activity: 287
December 02, 2017, 04:17:30 AM
I will teach it to children because it is not easy to teach them something about bitcoin but we need to teach children about the use of bitcoin right now for their future
Pages:
Jump to: