Pages:
Author

Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 111801 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 04:26:10 AM
You should not teach kids about bitcoin, because they are now small maybe later when they are 16 you could teach them about bitcoin and that you can earn money and pay with it.

Bitcoin should surely be teached many people have not a idea what bitcoin is.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 04:13:13 AM
little kids nowadays are fast learners and can easily understand some things, so if I teach a kid about bitcoin I will just let them see a video.
I will let them see a video about bitcoin how it works and what it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 21, 2017, 03:52:59 AM
Just tell them its a type of digital currency whose price is increasing and tell them how you earn it  Grin
Kids are not interested of earning, they are more interested in having fun, I think it's better to teach them how to play
gambling like dice but should be under your supervision so they will not be addicted.
It's not that as easy as 123. Teaching bitcoin to kids is really hard. And you should not teach your kids to gamble even if it's under your supervision. Gambling is not good for everyone. It will only cause you depression. There's a possibility that your kids will be addicted in gambling. Let kids enjoy their lives. Let them play with their friends. I would not advice to teach kids about bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 03:35:15 AM
we ourselves sometimes make mistakes, for this and we need to teach children, that would not repeat mistakes
Activity: 87
September 21, 2017, 03:07:11 AM
Teaching your own kids is a good thing. But at the moment it won't be wise to teach other's kids about bitcoin. They may take things in a wrong way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 03:02:08 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
teaching kids is very hard because their mindset is just to play no they dont need to work for money their parents are the one that provide money.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 02:54:12 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

Is it necessary to teach kids things regarding to bitcoin including those things at the very young age ? how do you think they will be able to understand those things ? . the right time will come their way to learn all about it and it's also up to them if they are willing to learn, we do not have to rush them to do that .

I agree with you they are just kids. They will not be interested with bitcoin and at their young age it is quite difficult for them to understand it. Me? I only understand bitcoin when I was 20 years old but I already knew bitcoin when I was 18 years old I think, what more at the young age? Most kids only love to play. Even to study their lesson? They are no much interesred (well just some of them). Don't push them to do this thing.  If somebody want their kids to do bitcoin wait for the right time. But while they are just kids let them experience the right thing as a kid. I understand it is a good thing for them to be involve with it but it is not the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 21, 2017, 02:20:29 AM
Just tell them its a type of digital currency whose price is increasing and tell them how you earn it  Grin
Kids are not interested of earning, they are more interested in having fun, I think it's better to teach them how to play
gambling like dice but should be under your supervision so they will not be addicted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
September 21, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 21, 2017, 12:45:57 AM

We always have to start with cold storage and the amount of control that it gives a user. Bitcoin's cold storage is the best way to get kids involved in Bitcoin. From there everything about Bitcoin will get on smoothly.
Activity: 518
September 21, 2017, 12:37:43 AM

First I will introduce to them what bitcoin is, how important bitcoin is, how it it helpful to people and most importantly on how to earn bitcoins. I know it is difficult to teach them because is cannot see nor touch but as soon as I can I will do everything for them to know and understand about bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 21, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
Teaching kids in a Way that they will get interested with it like motivating them. Telling them that they can get money from BTC they are more easy to teach because kids now a days are more literate with computers.
Activity: 231
September 20, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

Is it necessary to teach kids things regarding to bitcoin including those things at the very young age ? how do you think they will be able to understand those things ? . the right time will come their way to learn all about it and it's also up to them if they are willing to learn, we do not have to rush them to do that .
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 20, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is too hard for kids to understand. And also, i will let my kids to play and have fun in their childhood rather than giving them many informations about bitcoin that maybe, they don't interested and understand at all.
And i think teaching teens is better because they're growing to become an adult and most of them concern about money already, unlike kids.

I totally agree with you.  Maybe if you teach kids about bitcoin in fun way or entertaining way then maybe they will give their attention.  It has to be entertaining because kids all they want is to play.  Teens are much easier to teach because they will be aware of how is life and how to handle money.  Also many of bitcoin users I know were still teenager.
You could be right that children like to play more than earning money but you should know that at the stage of being kid children like to ask for money from their parents or from any member of the family. So if they will come to know that bitcoin is also a type of money and it is easy to earn from bitcoin investment they will show interest and they will learn so fast.
Activity: 1554
September 19, 2017, 10:11:43 AM
I think we should make a video or interesting content so they do not get bored to see it and want to keep learning it.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 19, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

It's easier to learn the child, if someone who knows the bitcoin, the person to guide them. The child? Yes, it's hard to teach, you need to take great patience and understanding. Teach them first the easy task, and of course icheck if they do what's right. And if you see that they are getting better? Teach them to be somewhat difficult and until they learn to act alone. Is it better to be young when educated for their growth? they have the knowledge they are eating and they are wise in choosing the person to negotiate. It feels better to have someone learn and become successful because of your patiently teaching Smiley.
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 08:49:06 AM
BTC Children's like to watching Super hero's Animation Movie like, superman , spider man same like this we are create BITCOIN BTC Animation Character and teach to Children's about Bitcoin . it is very easily way to  children's Teaching about  Bitcoin .BTC
We do not need to teach them about bitcoin and other things which relate to money. Time will teach them that and the university will teach them about bitcoin. Leading a child to money is never a good idea. It will destroy the pure inside every kid. Be considerable if you want to teach your sons/daughters about this new currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 19, 2017, 08:25:47 AM
Kids loves to play games. If you teach bitcoin them in the way of gaming like puzzle, they would be more helpful. In the way they learn something new and they will be financially independent.
That kind of process might work with kids it is better to approach them in what they loved to do because it will become much easier for them to understand though as an adult we shouldn't put too much in their shoulders after all they are still a child they will learn a lot of things,
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 08:19:48 AM
BTC Children's like to watching Super hero's Animation Movie like, superman , spider man same like this we are create BITCOIN BTC Animation Character and teach to Children's about Bitcoin . it is very easily way to  children's Teaching about  Bitcoin .BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 18, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
Most of kids nowadays are using internet or computer,  and its easy to teach kids bitcoin this is the best way to teach our kids about bitcoin, because kids was interesting use computer. First of all open at the Bitcointalk and you show some topics and let them read about bitcoin and ask some question about bitcoin so that they know what is bitcoin so that they understand well. I think they convince and interested to learn bitcoin. If we teach kids we need patience and spend more time.
Even kids are often to used gadgets i do not think they are easily to teach because they only want is to play online games and earning online is not on their mind. Also kids need to enjoy their life of being kids and they need to be educated at early stage and not earning at their young age.
Pages:
Jump to: