Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 17. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:21:28 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Dont buy small amount in many coin? It can make our trading more risky. Put the ball in many basket is better i think to reduce the risk of trading.
In this case, you can reduce the risk and also you can reduce the chance to get high profit.
Now decision is yours. Want to get small profit with small risk or the other turn.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:13:28 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
i usually research the potential coins before trading.Start with a small amount of money. Try simple strategy like buy low and sell high

On cex.io to buy 1Eth is usually 100$ more expensive than when you sell it; how can you still make profit ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 06:51:02 PM
In trading, the basic rules are buy low and sell high or buy really low => hold => sell very high. That's the basic rule in trading, the rest are just supporting the main rule.
Everything could be happen, so it is good if we always divide our capital to buy some altcoin, so if one is fail we stull have the others. Sell it immediatelly after we see the price up, then buy it again after the price fall, it is the mpst basic as yoy say.
This is only possible if you can predict whether the price will jump or fall at some specific moment. Because you can be lucky once and not every time. There are a lot of financial experts who are sharing their studies on the bitcoin with everyone on these forums. Also the discussion from different people on social media and electronic media can be helpful in this regard. So in my opinion, we must take advantage out of it and make profits from them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 22, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
i usually research the potential coins before trading.Start with a small amount of money. Try simple strategy like buy low and sell high
Always check here inside the forum, if you see some coins or potential coins which is moving inside the exchange, better to read
inside their ann thread and see if there's any upcoming updates then study how focus with particular strategy which will be developed
along the way when you already starting the trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 01:01:30 PM
Being an efficient trader you have cared about your trading decision. Nobody affords to invest in all types of crypto but you shouldn’t invest into one crypto.
At first, you have to choose more than one crypto where you can invest comfortably. Don’t select those coin which is not perfect for you and those coin which are highly pumped. Avoid that coins which dump for a long time. Don’t want to be reached at a few moment. Invest there where you can invest your money for a long time and if you losses that’s can afford by you. Wait for a while and make a perfect decision and follow the online market for better coins that will return you benefit perfectly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 01:36:53 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

Must study first the movement of the coins you want to trade.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket-meaning don't just put your all investment in just one crypto.
You need lots of patience.
yea i totally agree with the idea of mate that if you are doing trading with any coin then you need to judge the movement history of that coin while also you need don't invest your all money in one coin because its too risky with addition with this patience and honesty  is the major need of doing trading while also keep in touch with the big trader and try to get more knowledge from them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Must study first the movement of the coins you want to trade.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket-meaning don't just put your all investment in just one crypto.
You need lots of patience.
Activity: 252
December 22, 2017, 12:40:56 AM
Yeah bro! As a newbie I need also tips in about trading on how to become more good in trading. We need the help of others for us to learn more about it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 21, 2017, 11:58:18 PM
In trading, the basic rules are buy low and sell high or buy really low => hold => sell very high. That's the basic rule in trading, the rest are just supporting the main rule.
Everything could be happen, so it is good if we always divide our capital to buy some altcoin, so if one is fail we stull have the others. Sell it immediatelly after we see the price up, then buy it again after the price fall, it is the mpst basic as yoy say.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2017, 11:25:55 PM
The best ways is to learn the movement of bitcoins and altcoins. Usually when bitcoins are pumping the alts are dumping. Right now the alts are pumping but I think it is about to end and we'll likely see another pump on bitcoins. This could potentially lead to a 20k usd price pump since we didn't reach that last time it pumped.
Cryptocurrency has no pattern , it move wild and nearly unpredictable.
Yeaaa it is a consequence of decentralization , everything actually up to us who use the coins.
Just trade with scalping , and set a realistic target. Do it everyday and see the result later.
Activity: 179
December 21, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

I dont think that i am more able to trade but i can tell you something.
Dont stay too long in front of your pc. First just look at what altcoin would you like to trade. Second see the chart. If you can the fundamental too. Third, decide where the best point to buy or sell. And put sell or buy limit. Thats what i did.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 10:06:09 PM
Trading is not a simple thing to do and there's a lot of things needs to consider first like the time you can spent, the trading strategy, the courage and other matters. To be honest, I never tried to deal with trading process before because i don't have bitcoin at the moment but I am willing to earn in the future. For now, I am working in signature campaigns to have some earnings.
Activity: 504
December 21, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

efficient trading I think trading like you are saving long term, if only for short term then trading that can be in not too maximal its income is less than playing long term.
Activity: 186
December 21, 2017, 10:09:20 AM
The best ways is to learn the movement of bitcoins and altcoins. Usually when bitcoins are pumping the alts are dumping. Right now the alts are pumping but I think it is about to end and we'll likely see another pump on bitcoins. This could potentially lead to a 20k usd price pump since we didn't reach that last time it pumped.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

For you be a good trader, focus in the grafics analisys, know very well the indicators and haved discipline.

After that you can make your own strategy. my strategy is trusting in the mathematics, compound interest.

that strategy possibilities me to grow 34% of my initial fund in just 30 days, but you can make a little more if you want...

One time i got 80% in 30 days.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 21, 2017, 09:35:26 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Trading is like gambling. You can never be 100% sure when you'll win or lose. It is better to have enough knowledge about it. Next is to save money for the investment and of course time to focus and give way to the business
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:17:45 AM
i think to be a good trader, the best way is to have experience when you lost your money, try to find out why you lost money, how the trend rise up or down, and be calm in every time we trade.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2017, 09:13:42 AM

I have no secrets. Just focus on your goal. Yes we have different strategies that's why if you found out what's the most effective to you then try to improved it.

- Take note why you loss

- Take note why it turned out bad

Be serious and soon you can make your own way how to deal with your concern. Experience will teach you that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

Well, I would advice anyone this. Be patient when it comes to trading. It is not everyday that a person is successful in trading. It take right timing and good resources. By resources, I mean the trading site that you will be using for your trade. You need to pick a good website that will cater or make you advantageous to your trade.
Pages:
Jump to: