Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 13. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:04:05 PM
Before any trade you need to do quick research! Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards. For each trade you must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 09:43:46 AM
There's the old adage: Buy Low, Sell High. Do your homework, study the market, the coins that you want to invest or trade. Learn how to read graph, TA and most of all used your common sense.

Another is control your emotions. Trading is not for emotional people. Its a serious game that you need your common sense to make good decision. Based everything on logic and not by your heart.

Patience is also a key, you need to wait for the perfect time to buy or sell. This makes a lot of difference in terms of losing or winning in this game.

For me, to trade effeciently, a trader must know the flow of the cryptoworld trends. He/she must willing to take the risk in every trading he/she will make. If beginners (just like me), he/she must seek some advice from professional traders.
Trials and errors is the best key to become an effecient trader. You can learn a lot from it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 08:56:08 AM
I think i give you one important thing in trading, you must follow the trend. Go to binance and see the price of altcoins there. Any altcoins listed on exchange will x2 price atleast.
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 30, 2017, 06:59:38 AM
If you never did mistake it mean you never tried,Risk factor every where involved we can not finish it but we can minimize it by pre study and knowledge of trade and after practical experience no matter if you did g you will learn from it and in future will avoid past mistakes. Just keep going on never stop will reach the goal.
Definitely and even after learning, you will always be bound to make mistakes and those mistakes are like the experiences you need to get better and not to get greedy.

I remembered that after learning, there was a point I still got greedy but over time, I understood the fact that even if the market move higher or lower, just have a strategy and stick to it and with that you will professionally make good judgments.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 29, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

I am not a pro-trader. But I usually trade altcoins via its USDT pairs. Trading coins on BTC pairs sucks. I usually follow my coins from Twitter. If theres a big event then it will produce a greate output on its USDT pairs.

Try the coin's USDT pair, sometimes even the coin is down on its BTC pair. USDT pair keeps kicking butt.

Ok so you need to encash the altcoin? Just convert the coin into BTC.
You are right and so many times, you can make a lot of money trading USDT pairs than BTC pairs. I recently tried this two, and the rate at which I increased my USDT easily while doing some good analysis, it was not that easy doing it with BTC most especially during some of BTC movements that affects the Alts in this process.

Not like they would not affect as well even with USDT, but you stand a better chance of making good profit even while trading BTC-USDT as well.
Activity: 188
December 28, 2017, 10:49:26 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

I trade short term and also middle term and i do not know if this efficient or not comparing with other strategy.
I dont mind if this is not effeciently but i will mind if i loss money. Trade with your own plan and discipline is the way to trade effeciently.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
December 28, 2017, 06:19:45 PM
Just buy some guides, search for a little tutorials, and you will be able to make a good trading in a few days from now.

There isn't a secret key for this, patience is  the only thing that you will probably need
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 03:01:27 PM
Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment i think that is efficient, there is an efficiency in long term as well if you can choose the right coin by buying just a small amount of it and selling it higher after a long time.
Activity: 518
December 28, 2017, 03:00:06 PM
There isn't a proper way to make a good trading.. the only way in that you can "improve" your trading is just by trying to learn a little bit instead of just jumping to the pool without any knowledges of how to trade, that is what i done at the beggining and i lost a lot of money because of that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 28, 2017, 01:59:07 PM
Put your trading with some attention, as below:
- Trading on coins which listed in 20 top at least
- Split your coins in separates exchanges for safety
- Do not keep coins longer in wallet exchanges, after you done trading, move it to your personal wallet
- Buy when signal up coming, this usually happen after correction time
- Sell your coins with your decision only, not following panic selling because it will stuck your withdraw
It is not at all possible for every one of us to do trade and that too efficiently. It is quite a technical thing and it requires lot of time and efforts to become a successful trader. If you are interested in trading, then the first thing which you need to learn is all the basic and fundamentals of trading which all the traders need to know before even getting into trading. Keep on learning new things to have better experience.
Apparently, that is the only way to do anything efficiently. If you do not learn, you will forever be inefficient and no matter the experience from losses, there is no way one can still get the gist at the end on how to do it well. Not everyone can trade as some people do not have the patience to learn, but once you learn and you are able to practice what you learn, and then you can have the best of trading.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 01:48:40 PM
I do not understand how you define efficiently, i usually buy and hold for a while, if it goes up then i would sell some of it.
For good trade you must have look after to your customer choice because you will give them those stuff which will good for them in price and quality for more extra and good profit you have to use some discount as well because now a day every one they going to buy those this where they have a good offer in discount there are also a lot of other ways which can attract the customers and speed of service is also one the factor for effective trade.
Activity: 105
December 28, 2017, 09:06:47 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Yeah bro! As a newbie I need also tips in about trading on how to become more good in trading. We need the help of others for us to learn more about it.
The more diverse portfolio you have, more chances of staying in profit you have. Those people who don’t want to bear big losses apply this technique of investing maximum portion into bitcoin and some few dollars in other potential altcoins for urgent profits. Indeed, with altcoins you need to sell them off after the immediate rise in their values because their pumps for are for shorter time period than that of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 28, 2017, 07:06:52 AM
If you never did mistake it mean you never tried,Risk factor every where involved we can not finish it but we can minimize it by pre study and knowledge of trade and after practical experience no matter if you did g you will learn from it and in future will avoid past mistakes. Just keep going on never stop will reach the goal.
Make sure you learn from your mistakes because if not you will keep losing money and that is not good, it's better to quit when you cannot improve and look for other venture that would give you profit. Trading is risky for a reason, we need to set up a capital and we gamble it, therefore we have to be cautious with our decision and always ensure that we carefully analyze everything to minimize the mistakes.
Learning from your mistakes is good, however, if you keep making mistakes as a result of you not learning, then anyone in this shoe should know better and hit the books to learn all the strategies that would be needed to trade efficiently.

Trading can only be risky and make you lose a lot if you have no strategy to trade rightly, but with that strategy you can make a lot of money while doing it well.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
December 28, 2017, 01:06:14 AM

Always trade with your strategy and not by emotion, many traders forget this thing because they easily sell on panic. My strategy is very simple buy low sell high and sometime if needed cut losses but of course I do my own homework which works for me well.

Yes.. various strategy from many trading just come from basic thing like buy low and sell high.
It does not important what your strategy is, but following and discipline with the strategy is more important.
Activity: 490
December 28, 2017, 12:51:56 AM
i dont think will anybody find out the best way to trade and if they does they wont easy to teach us, we just only learn and trade by ourself from that we can improve our skills and the efficiency .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2017, 12:47:45 AM
1. Read books, watch videos and webinars, make friends with those who know how to trade. 2. Make your own system based on YOUR OWN experience. 3. Stick to that system and never factor in the advice of other people.

Each of us has our own style in trading. Most of the time, it won't make us efficient by copying other trader's style.. It makes us dependent.
Trading is an art and we really need to put in the best of our efforts to become a successful trader. The most effective way of trading is to learn as many things as you can. In addition to this, you need to learn chart analysis and keep yourself up-to-date. Seek guidance from the experts and try to start with the small amount of investment in the start and then increase the amount of investment.
Learning things will never has an ends , so yeaaa you will have to looking for new experience.
The most importantly is to have a wise action such as take a little profit only but steady.
Rather than trying to take huge profit but not regularly , a consistency much more needed in trading , i have no doubt.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 12:43:02 AM
If you truly desire to trade for the long-term you need to be able to have a strategy or a a system that will protect you and keep you around for the long-term. That means proper money management, good risk-reward ratio, and so much more. Regardless of what instrument you're trading (I prefer ModulTrade) when it comes to the crypto market you need to keep an eye on the field if you want to be prepared for the movements that are coming.

Decide what type of time-frame works best for you to observe, for instance, some people trade on 15-min intra-times and others prefer 1hr, 4hr, 6hr, even daily. It's really up to YOU - do what works best for YOU and YOUR schedule. Again, if you truly aspire to be a successful trader you have to think long-term.

Certainly A LOT of money can be made very quickly, but you don't want to approach this as a 'get rich quick' because if you do, you're likely going to succumb to the greed and you'll lose it all just as quickly as you made it.
Activity: 115
December 27, 2017, 01:31:53 PM
Each person have their own efficiently trade strage for their own so it's better for you to find out your own. I know it's really hard but you could ask some experts and get many pieces from them to combine into a big one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 27, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

I think the most important strategy of all is to be patient and to know when to hold or trade. To know when to hold or trade, one must have a standard first. A standard that tells the range of value on whether it is tradeable or you just hold onto it. After that, one must not regret even if the price traded went higher. Just move forward.
Pages:
Jump to: