Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade when the dip keeps dipping? - page 5. (Read 902 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
this is not good time to sell but it is totally suitable time to buy back with cheap price. My recommend for you are BTC, ETH, WPR, MWAT and SXUT.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Not sure about anyone else, but I buy in the dip and then it dips further!  Is it best to just stay out and accept that it's all too difficult at this time?

Depends. If you believe that the bubble has popped and you do not have the time or the experience to do day trading, then it's probably best to stay clear of trading at all. But I think that we're already near bottom so it'll could be profitable to stock up on some cheap coins during this time.

You can't expect profits from every dip.

Buy the dip, and if you're short term trading make sure you cash out as soon as possible. Altcoins are a volatile business. If you're long term holding, then you keep holding until the next major rally comes round. But buying in dips generally will give you better profits for sure in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Not sure about anyone else, but I buy in the dip and then it dips further!  Is it best to just stay out and accept that it's all too difficult at this time?
We never think of selling it right now,  much better to keep on buying if you have enough money to invest and then hold it until it bounce back.  How long we should wait for that is still no one knows exactly, only we have to do is to keep on track and closely monitor it's trend to see if it is gaining already and then sell.
Activity: 742
Wait for a few months and wait for the market to stable.. have some profits from that dip, sell and get out!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
To do that, you must first have a lot of capital. You can split up, 40% with the number of altcoins you want to hold, 60% to commercial. I think that is the best strategy you should apply. If you have the ability to manage all that, then that strategy will bring you a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Why you need to trade?  Can't you just buy coin that you believe it have good inventions that Bitcoin dont have and keep it secure?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It is really difficult to trade under dip then further dip ! you must wait till the lowest price then it would be better to invest in any crypto but good things is no one knew when it has lowest time to buy !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

Activity: 275
We offer our Service
Many says that this is the time to buy, and if you can afford to lose your money in this time then take a risk to buy and keep holding for future trading because sooner or later it will surely back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
We can just hold but in my opinion, it is better to try to generate some extra profit while the market is not showing positive signs. In margin trading, it is possible to make a profit even in this period.
But I would not consider leveraging if you are a beginner. You can crash really hard.
Go margin trading gooo!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Market is not doing so great so it would be difficult to make money but you can buy and hold, wait few more months and you'll do just fine.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
It is difficult for those who, apart from trading, have not tried anything, but you try the bounty or ICO, at the moment it is both promising and relevant. Yes, and keep your nerves and money. You  need to look for other ways to earn money if one of them for the time faded away.
Activity: 124
You just need to be able to properly monitor the dynamics of the market. There are many interesting strategies with wave effects, study them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Why do you basically do everything right, only to restore a particular coin you will need more time. Many do so and do not disappoint, the narrower the growth of all coins is already visible, we are waiting for the continuation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

now is not the best time on the market for trading. Only trade in short. . I thought that now it is necessary to wait for the signal of the market reversal and then enter.  Now you can buy only btc or top-10 coins. Thisi is more safely strategy. No others shitcoins which kill your deposit easy.
Activity: 280
Now the optimal choice is a long-term investment. Choose 3-4 Stable coins, invest them. Wait for the rebound value.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
Since none of us are getting tips and information from the future there is no way of knowing if that dip is the last one or not. Therefore you need to set some selling and buying points to your self to be more successful in the that kind of situations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Now people may realize that 90% of the tokens and coins are useless except hype. There are only a few tokens that you can really use. and then bad news is added
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

You can short against USDT Tether to increase your coins.
BTC starts at $20k, sell 1 BTC for 20k Tether.
BTC drops to $10k, buy 2 BTC for 20k Tether.
Repeat as necessary.

...assuming we all trust Tether...
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
You just invested with the wrong timing but you just stay out from the market charts now or you keep yourself busy by buying some more of it.

Accept that we are in the low market today and don't think it's the end of your investment. It may go deeper with the dip but don't think that's the final destination of your bought coins.

Let it grow for some time and do some other things so you won't get to check the price daily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
You can follow the news about the mood of the market, but do not look at the prices of your assets. After how two-three weeks there will be a good news background about the market, start to watch your positions and take profits, if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: