Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 12. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 10, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
In order to trade wisely you must read, learn, and invest in education in the first place. In the begginning trade small and rare, dont do many trades, you are still learning to trade.
And afther that read learn and invest in education again. Keep trading with small entries and build your experience.
Doing like that, you are trading more and more wisely. Hold your positions and go further!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
You trade wise by buying cheap and selling high. ICOs are where you buy cheap. Why don't you try Allstocks
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
This is a great question, where I think before investing you must have any one strategy which you are following because without strategy you have very tough to invest and to buy anything when you have a plan with a base on wisely and strategically than you can earn a good profit,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 08, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

I would suggest you to keep a limited threshold. Like, if you wish to sell bitcoin you are holding, do not wait for huge hike to occur to sell. Just set a threshold with limited hike which would be possible to trade. Same formula goes with buying as well. if a coins value is $1 then set a purchase value of $1.03. It would easily get traded. This is the way one can earn very quickly. This is how many have traded and became so rich in no times.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 08, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
Everyone has what works for them in terms of trading..... U just find the one that works for you
Yeah we would always have different formula, different method which could bring you a steady profit. But there's a general terms about trading , whether it's technically or something else like psychological thing , it's really matters .... All of them should be done in discipline , full of passion , full of patience and of course learn basic things about trading technique to drive your trading activity into a real trading thing , not gambling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
In this case it is difficult to help someone. Yes, you have been given some useful advice here, but until you try and learn from your mistakes, you will not become a successful trader
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
June 08, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
In my opinion, How we can trade wisely is, how we can manage and control our emotions.

When we take the decision to buy and sell it takes maturity of thinking in determining an action.

Trading is not like gambling, trading requires a speculative way of thinking with good observation.
The example is; when the price drops not necessarily we immediately make a purchase right then and there, because we still have to make an observation of the coin that we will buy, and vice versa when the price rises we have to see the next opportunities, what we must to hold or sell. All these actions can only be done if we are able to manage our emotions.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
June 06, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
For Trade, you need to explore crypto market. Best read blogs, books, and review of trade expert. If you want to trade wisely and you have big budget then trade in 5-10 ICO'S you get better profit. Please don't invest all fund into one currency. Don't believe on other words, first research on it then invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
For me, the main secret is the patience. Market will always give you the ability to make the good trade. Just be patient enough to make a good trade in a proper time.
No doubt. Patience would really be a main factor when we do make trades but sometimes having too much Patience or waiting time would really lead up into some mistakes when we do make trades like on missing out the right time on selling out yet you are still waiting for a possible new ATH or a continous price increase until you caught up once again on a dump.
No errors anywhere, experience does not come without errors. To begin with, you need to understand the market, and how it works, and after that, already have patience.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 06, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
For me, the main secret is the patience. Market will always give you the ability to make the good trade. Just be patient enough to make a good trade in a proper time.
No doubt. Patience would really be a main factor when we do make trades but sometimes having too much Patience or waiting time would really lead up into some mistakes when we do make trades like on missing out the right time on selling out yet you are still waiting for a possible new ATH or a continous price increase until you caught up once again on a dump.
Activity: 644
June 06, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
Activity: 328
June 05, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
There are so many useful tips on the forum. but I think that one of the most important is the observation of the market. Before investing in coins, try to observe the change in the coin rate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
You can learn only from your mistakes! you need to invest about $ 500 and most likely you will spend ... to collect not one but several different coins, track their schedule, study the history of the origin of these coins! so do investors
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
There are campaigns that provide a demo account where you can learn to trade ... And if you are about buying tokens, then like in roulette, you can not guess what will grow
Activity: 256
June 05, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
If I think trading is the same as buying and selling coins where cheap buy high selling, but that should be emphasized is not to panic when seeing the price of coins fall therein we must be wise we must be patient to face because something that happens will be beautiful in time Wink Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 09:11:10 AM
I would recommend to start with a book that is very popular with traders. It is advised to all beginners: "How to play and win on the stock exchange." Author: Alexander Elder
Activity: 33
June 05, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
Everyone has what works for them in terms of trading..... U just find the one that works for you
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
in order to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, u should read daily articles like website coindesk.com and coinmarketcap.com and observe trends in tradingview.com by following all these websites u can learn more about cryptocurrencies
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
You know,try to learn it by yourself, be a risks taker and learn by your experience. It is the best tool to use in trading which is you can discover some strategies to use to become a successful trader by yourself alone.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
If you want to be a trader and don't wanna loss on your investments a lot, I would suggest you to study the market flow chart. There are indicators that could help you know whether the value is going to go up or down somehow. Those are macd, RSi, candle chart, etc but I am not saying these indicators give you exact/precise indications that the price would up or down. It still depends still on the market. They're just guides for trading. Hope it helps.
Pages:
Jump to: