Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 10. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 12:36:33 PM
I think it's impossible to trade successfully in such a market.
in any case, buy on the hearsay, sell on facts
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
People fear bear cycle. First of all, one should understand that bear and bull cycle, both can make you good money. What all is needed is to analyze risk-reward ratio. Try to make entry and exit points using TA. But never rely too much on TA. Bulk holders tend to defy TA. During bear, try to short and try to long while in bull. If you have made some investment during peak stage but in a potential coin, either sell it in the first leg of the bear market to cut loss or hold it for long term. Never panic sell. If your coin is losing value, do a proper analysis and never fall for fake and shit coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:10:43 PM
In order to trade wisely, you need to observe a few, at first glance, simple rules! First, you need to have a strategy. Without a strategy, there is nothing to do in the market. Secondly, you must have money management, which you must strictly observe. Thirdly, you must believe in yourself. Without a belief in yourself, your trading will not work. Fourth, you must be hardworking and regularly monitor the market.

Only if all these four rules are observed, perhaps you will come to a positive result.
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
It is dangerous to trade without insider information. We need to learn a lot how to analyze the market and how to do chart analysis. If you hope for good luck then nothing will happen. Try to invest for medium term or long.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I think it is necessary not to seek help, but to read books and try to trade in small amounts. Only experience will teach and lost money. I advise you to learn how to trade PATIENT!
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
1. Do your research before investing in any coin.

2. Start small and grow with time.

3. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Invest in a variety of coins, one or two will have your back if it push comes to shove.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
I think. Before stepping on trading coins For Beginners, we must first understand the concept of all types of Trade in this world. The main concept of trading is "Selling at a higher price when buying", so obviously this concept is a RITEL concept, which buys its price, and sells it at retail price.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
Reading, learning, investing in crypto trading education is first and most important step for you to learn to trade wisely.
It is crucial to remain in cryptotrading with low trading ratio throw learning process of trading in order to avoid spending your budget to quickly.
To trade wisely then the most important is to know the coins track and never be greedy if ever there is a chance to be profitable then grab on it, opportunity doesn't strike always and most and foremost is to keep on mind that you should have not to sell out of panic selling because that is always the reason of being lose in crypto, meet the risk and it will give you profit at the end.
Activity: 108
June 18, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
If for beginners should first know the problems multiply about the basics, expand for browsing and wonder to the people residing therei
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 07:27:18 AM
I trade only on short, if the price falls sharply down triggered a buy order. I close when the profit becomes more than 1%.
Activity: 145
June 18, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Trade with the mind involves knowledge and intelligibility. There is also an expression - who is quieter rides, that will go further. I stick to this. Where promising quick interest, large earnings - I immediately consider it a risk. I'm not on the road with them.
Activity: 56
June 18, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
I also don't understand the problem, it is also my bitcoin beginners but if prefix is better much ask who's been dabbling in it and should be a lot of reading and browsing problem bitcoin, definitely long-duration can be professional
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 08:41:22 PM
 I agree that you will never be able to trade wisely if you will just ask someone on this forum because such skill can be earn through out the process of trading so you need to start with the small one. Just take note that beeing greedy ends up getting nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
I can advise you that when your trade is successful, the first thing you will do is study the trade well, how the trade work is. so do not worry about, studying really well. Thanks.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 17, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
Reading, learning, investing in crypto trading education is first and most important step for you to learn to trade wisely.
It is crucial to remain in cryptotrading with low trading ratio throw learning process of trading in order to avoid spending your budget to quickly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
June 17, 2018, 05:43:43 PM
As a trader before, Knowledge is very important. What you need to learn is which coins are you in with. If haven't got any and wanted to invest, make sure that your coins are supported or nearly successful already to avoid regrets.
You should explore exchanges and then you need to experience the whole thing. There is no more books can do about it and just needed to know it yourself. Observe the charts very carefully.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Before investing or before buying anything you must get a proper understanding of market trend When you have a good idea about the market the impact of bitcoin price and the idea of bitcoin price than you can take a good decision and you have a control in trading,

Activity: 318
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
I think trading wisely is when you don't looked for a bigger earnings. Even if you earn not big enough but you are trading efficiently it is better for me.
Exactly, because with risk you can win big amounts, If anyone trade wisely it's mean playing without a high risk, so the chances of winning will be higher so the gain will be not big. It's a good strategy for traders to not lose in this field and I think if you don't afford losing money, this method, it will be very good for a lot of people.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
You are very lucky if you have mentor to guide you regarding trading but if you are truly a newbie it will come with experience. There are many guides in this forum and other sites that can guide you to trade wisely.
Activity: 130
June 17, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
I think many had already give you some advice but for me you can use Google for your question and I'm sure you will be find a right answer in YouTube as more tutorial videos are available to a newbie and advance trader which is a good way to learn trading from them.
Pages:
Jump to: