Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade without losses - page 2. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 05, 2018, 07:11:52 PM
In trading, there will always be wins or losses. To avoid losses, always research and be updated with news. Most importantly, avoid coins that are pumping.
As for me, if you trade don't always expect to win immediately and maybe there were times you think losing it because of time due to long period of holding. So you won't be able to decide to sell immediately, but if you wanted inmediate profits, then do a short trades with a very fast moving coin price so that you'll not loss both of your time and money. Research and latest news updates but I don't think its an accurate reference, because the real scenario is the current monitoring that you have in the trading sites that you are going to analyze briefly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
January 05, 2018, 06:01:45 PM
Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

Being a investment traders its hard to tell someone you cannot face a lose in all of your transaction trading,because the real thruth that  if you want to become a  best traders you must experience an terms of loosing.even those veterans in this kind of business  they also experience from time to time of loosing because digital currency is unptedictable and  movable its value  you cannot  point the exact amount when the times you must doing a trading,plus the  pending issue when the times you must buy or sell another coins,either you can turn the wrong timing when the times the value is dump when you sell your coins or vice versa its turn to value high when you buying new coins.so many error  in times of trading,thats why  you can experiences some of this following circumstances.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 05, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
First of all i would like to mention that being a trader you need to face losses as they are the part of the game and to trade without losses is possible only if you avoid Emotions from your trading as emotion are the main reason for your losses, and so to avoid losses during the trade you need to have a strong trade plan along with the money management tricks which you have mastered in your practise sessions. Also make a habit of making the journal for each and every single trade so that you don't repeat those mistakes again in future and remember that your journal is the strong weapon to wipe out the losses from your trades.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. We can stop loss, we just try to reduce it by preparing knowledge and skills. And remember, do not gamble or greedy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 05, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
First of all i would like to mention that being a trader you need to face losses as they are the part of the game and to trade without losses is possible only if you avoid Emotions from your trading as emotion are the main reason for your losses, and so to avoid losses during the trade you need to have a strong trade plan along with the money management tricks which you have mastered in your practise sessions. Also make a habit of making the journal for each and every single trade so that you don't repeat those mistakes again in future and remember that your journal is the strong weapon to wipe out the losses from your trades.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 05, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
In terms of trading, losses is quite inevitable, specially if you are new to trading, you have to carefully analyze the market. Buy coins when the price goes down and hope to sell it at a higher price, that's the most basic concept.
The idea of low price to buy coin varies bitcoin and other altcoin. for new coin the price could be around the ICO price but for old coin like bitcoin and ethereum , You decide on a considerable price. Bitcoin cant go back to $5000 probably not again so ethereum cant be that low as $100,again.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
In trading, there will always be wins or losses. To avoid losses, always research and be updated with news. Most importantly, avoid coins that are pumping.

Totally agree with the above statement!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 02:51:59 PM
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
we are always affected when they are all in red but we must stay calm and take advantage of the opportunities when it comes to always taking risks from the cryptocurrency trade but that is what this business is about
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
TL;DR: Trading advice from a newbie.

Newbie not means that he's a new trader. This ID is new that's why he's ranked newbie.  Wink

It's a bug a beginner in the forum does not mean he is a novice in trading as our friend said  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
TL;DR: Trading advice from a newbie.

Newbie not means that he's a new trader. This ID is new that's why he's ranked newbie.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
There is no guarantee to win every single trade, they say that only 10% is you wins and 90% are losses, so to lessen the chance of loosing on a trade you really need to be skilled trader.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Well, you can't get profit every time, sometimes you have to suffer losses. Invest in several altcoins (for example six altcoins), if you get profit in four coins and lose two. I think that would be the best strategy.
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
This is possible only if you have some super powers to see future and than you can invest or you have lots of money through which you can pump and a single coin and than pull all your investment out.This are the only two ways through you can acquire profits with almost negligible chance of loss.Trading is skill that you develop with time and failure is the biggest lesson for success
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
January 05, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Losses are inevitable to happen even if you have analyze the charts well it may go the other way on what you have predicted. What you can do is to only minimize the chances of picking the wrong side as it is not a 100% sure shot. Even whales experience it but not as too often as normal players do as they are the usually the first movers of the price action. So if you want to minimize your losses you must still learn how to analayze price charts and also have a trading plan from your entry point to your target price or exit point.
Every trader came to that point that felt lose especially if they really need the money at that moment, but aince we are the one who will decide on what we will do, to buy it or to sell it then, better biy alts that are worth it and we know the potential.
If you investing some money to some cryptocurrency - you should be ready to lose it. That's my point of view
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
January 05, 2018, 01:37:17 AM
Losses are inevitable to happen even if you have analyze the charts well it may go the other way on what you have predicted. What you can do is to only minimize the chances of picking the wrong side as it is not a 100% sure shot. Even whales experience it but not as too often as normal players do as they are the usually the first movers of the price action. So if you want to minimize your losses you must still learn how to analayze price charts and also have a trading plan from your entry point to your target price or exit point.
Every trader came to that point that felt lose especially if they really need the money at that moment, but aince we are the one who will decide on what we will do, to buy it or to sell it then, better biy alts that are worth it and we know the potential.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
January 05, 2018, 12:32:12 AM
Activity: 247
January 05, 2018, 12:22:58 AM
 in that case, if you trade without losses wow you are a lucky man in the world. every loss is a part of a successfull achievement. if you loss just smile and stand a raise your hand a shout that you want to fight more. dont loose hope. trade and trade and make a few research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
January 04, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
I was wondering this kind of strategy too, but up until now i found none.
Trading without losing something is not a thing, can not be done. Even a professional on trading still lose some in their prime age. The best thing to do is to gain more than you lose, it is still possible and we have a high chance to do it.
I hope we all can understand this, do it well, and hope for the best.
Activity: 188
January 04, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
In some transactions, many people incur losses due to some reasons. However, we can able to avoid losses. First, is to decide whether decide the proper investment that has more stability in the market. Second, know the trend, if you think that you already recover your principal and now continue to drop then it start to think to trade it immediately for you not suffer losses.

I think i agree with you that we are able to avoid loss but in this case i think we can not trade without any single loss because loss and profit are going together at the same path way.
Pages:
Jump to: