Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade without losses - page 3. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
thank you for your advice really seems a very good trading strategies with cryptocurrencies if this is lost and you earn money but you also earn a lot of experience so you do not lose and that 2 months seems very good to gain experience
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Are you trying to change the history? None of the trading expert was able to do that in the cryto history.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 04, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Trade without losses is not possible in principle.

Trading is very risky and having some losses is very normao because in the first place we cannot control na market. If you want to prevent yourself from any losses then you better study more about trading but its really now possible to loose money specially in this kind of volatile market.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 04, 2018, 01:52:58 PM
this is really difficult thing to do.i don't think anyone in this world trade without any loss.because we don't know when the bitcoin go up and down.because with the bitcoin price alts coin prices changing.you can see stop loss feature in some exchanges that can minimum our losses.but not for 100%.for some extent you can minimum the loss.always keep eye on bitcoin price.if you read bitcoin chart well you will become a pro trader.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
principle for traders is to be ready to bear the risk if it loses. every person who trades there must be a loss, if there is a fear of loss better do not have to trade.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
Risk is everywhere so when you trade, you have to be careful on coins you want to invest with. I firmly stand that no such traders earns profit without a tastes of losses. I am just saying that it comes in natural way, you win some and you lose some but what you can do is to minimize looses that you might encounter when you start trading. Thorough research on coins you want to invest with, learn technical and fundamental analysis and  keep updated on news to come for days. you might also join some groups where you can use signals just to check whether some whales might pump or dump a coin. Also, need time to check your trades from time to time as this will help to minimize your losses.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
Hinestly, i find it hard to read the entire initial message by op but obviously as all traders would agree, losing is part of trading. One way or another, you'd eventually lose a couple of trades and there's nothing wrong with that since its always a good learning experience
Activity: 129
January 04, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Trade without losses is not possible in principle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 04, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
There are risks in everything and it is part of one's way to success. Mistakes in investment strategy causes loss and it is important to learn form it and use it for your gain. Do not let your emotions affect your strategy and if you don't need the money yet, even if it's a bloodbath you're seeing in your portfolio, do not withdraw it yet unless there's a really bad news on your investments.
Activity: 325
January 04, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
Losses are inevitable when you are trading, no matter how you play it there will come a time that you lose a portion of your money not due to bad trading but the way the fluctuation works in trading, if you are a regular trader you probably lose in trading for quite some time on your journey but if you are just new then that can be help on the way you talk about losing in trading.

This is the number one fact of trading. There will be losses even if you don't like it. First of all you should be aware of it and when it happens you should not take action with your emotions like fear and anger. Many of the times the reason why a trader goes bankrupt is because he or she would have traded with emotions.
As simple as this, if we don't want to get any losses then don't take risk in trading right? Even in real life for us to be able to achieve our goal to become a Doctor, Lawyer etc. we need a lot of money and with that we are losing and taking risk of our money so that is just like trading, so nothing to worry about it.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
Losses are inevitable when you are trading, no matter how you play it there will come a time that you lose a portion of your money not due to bad trading but the way the fluctuation works in trading, if you are a regular trader you probably lose in trading for quite some time on your journey but if you are just new then that can be help on the way you talk about losing in trading.

This is the number one fact of trading. There will be losses even if you don't like it. First of all you should be aware of it and when it happens you should not take action with your emotions like fear and anger. Many of the times the reason why a trader goes bankrupt is because he or she would have traded with emotions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 04, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
That is a tricky question to ask, most trading have high risk,
sometimes trading bring in allot of profit to the asset you invest
in, for example trading bitcoin for altcoins its profitable when
the altcoins market start to pumps in value.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 04, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
I believe that the only way to avoid loss is to experience the loss and hence I recommend my friends (most of them are the noob in trading) to start trading with the lowest amount and higher frequency of trade. The mantra is simple, fail early, fail better. Tiny trades will help one to understand the market behaviour and mostly what not to do during the trade. Any mistake or loss is not actually a mistake or loss if the trader is learning from it to avoid it next time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 04, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
TL;DR: Trading advice from a newbie.

Thanks I was wondering what the wall of text was about. BTW OP if you want people to read lengthy text please break it up at least and put some color and bolding behind it. Will likely raise chances people will read, gl.

Same thought in here.
as a writer you must first be able to entice your readers in reading your article.
it doesn't matter how good or beneficial your story is if they will not find interest in reading it.
and this why there are a lot of good writer that fails to sell their story.

Thank you for the information, it's a good read nonetheless. However, from the title, it would be very impossible to have no losses in trading. You would have losses one way or another because not every qualifying factors that would suggest that one coin or investment would prosper would always go as planned and actually would. I think there are some market changes that happen quickly that it would be too late to take it back even if the trade only happened days or even hours ago. That's one side of the cryptocurrency market that can't be avoided, things change quickly.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
There is nothing called zero loss strategy. All one can do is to maximize profit and minimize loss by following a tested strategy that best suits. You need to keep a close watch on the stock/market price. f the price moves against you, buy a single long option with slightly higher delta than the debit spread. That way, you are creating an arbitrage, so that your losses are always covered by the long option.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
Loss is part of any business .trading is also is business .its not gambling if you thing you make money in trading without loss is it impossible .but you can cover your loss with experience control your greed and get knowledge in the market then you ll make good profit 
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 10:15:07 AM
Thank you all for sharing so to the people who did my shot
Title The article has lost its attention I know that it is impossible to trade without loss But the tips provided reduce the losses significantly as they help a lot in the good dissolution of the capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
  Its so impossible you cant loss in trading remember trasing is risky than a investing ico.Its okay to get loss as long you didnt put your all money in one trading
Just put a little bit of your profit if your not sure on your trading.Experience is the best way to success
Activity: 364
January 04, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
trading without loss? Are you serious? it's just like you want to be clean from germs but do not want to take a shower. Come on, everyone needs a process. Even a senior trader is still often lose, but certainly the profit can be greater.
I think that trading loss is what taught traders to avoid other losses in the next time. That's the learning process.
I fully support...all the defeats need to be transformed into experience...because they are a necessary part of trade
Pages:
Jump to: