Pages:
Author

Topic: How to treat the current currency market? - page 5. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think now you should do some research and after that you can start buy some coins with history which bring good profit for holders in long time, but if you want you can try trade but is risky if you are beginner.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
You should play according to how much you know about it.
If you are a noob or novice about trading holding bitocoin is better than anything else.
If you think you are a great trader, you can profit from intraday trading.
If you just want to earn interest in your bitcoin you can invest in several funds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
No other mentality than having all hands on deck as things are starting to great shape again. It is actually time to believe and rise again. A very strong mentality in simple terms.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i have noticed that the views differ a lot among people so i guess everyone has to hang around long enough to gain their own experience and make up their own mind.

for me, i treat this whole altcoin market as a small side product of bitcoin which is very similar to penny-stocks market too and also i see a ton of manipulation in the altcoin market that is the dominating force in determination of their trends and final prices.
so i prefer to see altcoins as their true nature which is pump and dumps and my purpose of involvement in this market is only profit on my bitcoins which is why i only trade altcoins in short term.

this is also partly because i have not seen any decent cryptocurrency project for a very long time.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The only mentality that put the cryptocurrency market in this kind of mess is Greed and Lack of contentment on the side of investors. Until this mentality is dealt with, the crypto market will continue to experience this downfall.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Looking at the current situation and market situation of the currency, what kind of mentality should we treat?

The market is bullish and its slow but steady growth shows its organic. So I would not advice selling of altcoins or bitcoin exhaustively but rather scalp top and bottom to take profits at intervals while retaining your bag to grow along with the market. This is what I would do
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think the mentality that we should treat is contentment because when you become greed and hope for the high price there is a big possibility that you are going to loss. And there is another treat the we need now this is strategy. You need to plan and be knowledgable when you need to cash out and hold to earn and to avoid loss.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Greedy is number one trader/investor enemy. Even you are pro trader or who's have long experience in cryptocurrency but if you cant control your self it will damage your plan. Market now in bullish period so we need more control and tricky to entry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
You should treat it would respect and don't be too greedy.I think the market is already in the spot where it is over bought just like what happened a few years ago. Some people went buying because they fear they are missing out the chance of getting profits so they bought bags of it then just a few weeks, the market corrected leaving them just loss. I would recommend you to wait for the next market correction before entering.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looking at the current situation and market situation of the currency, what kind of mentality should we treat?
Pages:
Jump to: