Pages:
Author

Topic: how to turn your blockchain balance into real money? - page 2. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?
I am quite surprised. Blockchain is not an abstract concept for metrics. If it's a cryptocurrency balance you can trade or place an OTC order on some decks. or withdraw on a separate wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is very much easy. Just sign up to one exchange where you can exchange the Bitcoin to fiat cash.

My suggestion to check and exchange the bitcoin you need to go with the localbitcoins.com exchange and sign up there first. After that you can find some good trader and sell or buy coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Nowadays some exchange allow withdrawing your money as USD. So if you have an option in your country then you can do it. But if you can't then you can use bestexchange site to find out the better option to convert your Crypto coin into your easy option as I do.
Many exchanges allow withdrawals but he can't withdraw large sums in a day. If he want to withdraw more money, he needs to confirm the personal information. In general it is not too difficult. Bestexchange is also a good option to do this.
Not many exchanges, but simply most local exchanges will allow that. The thing about withdrawing huge in a day depends on the level of account you are holding which most of the time when you have a verified account, it would be easy to withdraw as much as you can in a single day without any issue.

Moreover, the only issue is that local exchanges are usually available for certain parts and does not necessarily cover every country, so in this case, this is where the individual will have to do their own research to find the one that is available to them.
But people have different ideas of what that is, if the amount of money that you are thinking is really big then its impossible to cash out all at once and not bring attention to yourself, now if the amount of money that you want to cash out is relatively small you can use local bitcoins, just be careful if you decide to do a face to face trade.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Nowadays some exchange allow withdrawing your money as USD. So if you have an option in your country then you can do it. But if you can't then you can use bestexchange site to find out the better option to convert your Crypto coin into your easy option as I do.
Many exchanges allow withdrawals but he can't withdraw large sums in a day. If he want to withdraw more money, he needs to confirm the personal information. In general it is not too difficult. Bestexchange is also a good option to do this.
Not many exchanges, but simply most local exchanges will allow that. The thing about withdrawing huge in a day depends on the level of account you are holding which most of the time when you have a verified account, it would be easy to withdraw as much as you can in a single day without any issue.

Moreover, the only issue is that local exchanges are usually available for certain parts and does not necessarily cover every country, so in this case, this is where the individual will have to do their own research to find the one that is available to them.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Activity: 94
Yes always take care when you are having to use those exchange/swap trade services - usually is best to use trusted escrows and don't directly release the Bitcoins for sure - too many scammers out there. Just do your best not to be conned out of your hard earned Bitcoins/moneys.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
IMO every country have their own exchange except your government forbid it ( maybe you can ask your other sibling about that )
So it won't be too difficult to find one because bitcoin is worldwide currency !
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Either way, when Bitcoin is owned, there must be a place to store Bitcoins, which is the purse, which is most commonly used as a Blockchain purse. Once you've got Bitcoin money on your wallet you can use it to pay for goods or services, but this payment method is not yet widely available. Usually, people will have to withdraw the amount of Bitcoin into cash and then spend for convenience.
Activity: 92
You can achieve fast cashing on all large trading platforms, even if you are from Romania, you can do all the operations through the trading platform!
Activity: 61
You can convert your Cryptos in fiat currency using the Alluma Mobile App- http://bit.ly/AllumaAppDownload4 . Convert your tokens into fiat currency and use them with ease. You can even trade the tokens and make profits by joining the Trading Competition- https://hubs.ly/H0dzx1K0
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
You can convert it to USD in an exchange site then cashout using paypal or bank account dont know if some trading sites has that feature but it's worth the shot. In our country bitcoin is accepted and some company or bitcoin wallet provider made it possible to convert our bitcoins to our own fiat.
Activity: 22
There is no blockchain balance. Blockchain is a technology system, not related to economy. Bitcoin is a payment made to promote blockchain technology. You can convert
Bitcoin to cash on exchange through the exchange, you can find a seller from a country you are on https://localbitcoins.com.
Maybe he do mean blockchain.info wallet balance? but quiet confusing since he didnt mention about its a wallet or literal the blockchain thing thing. Lets assume this is a blockchain balance then you can easily make it turn into real money. Localbitcoins would be the place and also there are exchange that do easily make convertions that you can easily exchange your btc to local fiat then directly withdrawn to your bank.
Must be he was referring to cashing out from a wallet at blockchain.info,  but I should be expecting he ought to know far better about wallets - how to use them effectively and how to secure them, if truly he has got some big amount to cash out or how exactly did he come into the coins in the first place? I pray it isn't anything am thinking  Cool Huh Cool

I've heard some people use blockchain in reference to bitcoin. Like "you need to open a blockchain account first" when trying to sell bitcoin. I think it's starting to become a bit of slang maybe?

Another good P2P trading system is Bisq. It's through the Tor network so is more anonymous, and has an escrow system like localbitcoins. There aren't a lot of people on there however, and most trades are USD, EUR or GBP, which might be hard if you can't open a current account in those currencies in Romania.
Activity: 64
There are stationary exchange offices in every country in Europe I think, where you can sell your Bitcoin for cash.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
To convert the crypto currencies into fiat cash there are plenty of ways for it in local exchanges mate. Internationally many people want to exchange coins mean they would be go with localbitcoins.com exchange mate.
Please check the traders who is giving good offer for you. Once you receive the payment in your bank account.
Then you can release the bitcoin to the trader mate.
There are many ways to trade in this market.
It is possible to add multiple balances and then convert them into clusters
Or let them add value and convert
I think it is more reasonable to switch to cash trading
There are many other ways, but I often use this way to make the most of the property.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
To convert the crypto currencies into fiat cash there are plenty of ways for it in local exchanges mate. Internationally many people want to exchange coins mean they would be go with localbitcoins.com exchange mate.
Please check the traders who is giving good offer for you. Once you receive the payment in your bank account.
Then you can release the bitcoin to the trader mate.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
As i can understand you have bitcoin balamce in blockchain.info wallet and want to exchange it with fiat money, right?  There are two ways you can do that, simply open a localbitcoins.com account and find trusted buyer residing within your locality. Secondly, you can create an account on coinbase and sell your bitcoins there for fiat currency. Choose one method  that you feel is easy to process
Thanks for the information you shared. I just sold for some people want to buy bitcoin on facebook. I text and meet people who want to buy at a coffee shop. Maybe from now on, I will use coinbase

There's a lot of option for that but the coinbase is most popular on crypto market and crypto community itself. Finding some P2P into facebook is too risky men, they can set up a trap so easily specially if you don't know the true identity of who you meet up.

meet up is not risky as long as you meet up on secured places with guards or you can also bring a company with you for an even security. meet ups are more secure than doing transactions online . anyone can pretend to be somebody online and if ever you got scammed , there is no chances that you ca recover your money.

anyway. it is actually pretty easy to turn you cryptos into a real money. right now there are now lots of wallets with built exchages that accepts direct trade and withdrawal instantly via several cash out options such as banks , money remitance center , cash delivery ,etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
As i can understand you have bitcoin balamce in blockchain.info wallet and want to exchange it with fiat money, right?  There are two ways you can do that, simply open a localbitcoins.com account and find trusted buyer residing within your locality. Secondly, you can create an account on coinbase and sell your bitcoins there for fiat currency. Choose one method  that you feel is easy to process
Thanks for the information you shared. I just sold for some people want to buy bitcoin on facebook. I text and meet people who want to buy at a coffee shop. Maybe from now on, I will use coinbase

There's a lot of option for that but the coinbase is most popular on crypto market and crypto community itself. Finding some P2P into facebook is too risky men, they can set up a trap so easily specially if you don't know the true identity of who you meet up.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I use the localbitcoins service and local exchangers. Millions of people are waiting for a companies to realize the possibility of quickly exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat money. Imagine how it would be cool, you insert a card (which is tied to your cryptocurrency wallet) to the ATM and withdraw cash quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: