Pages:
Author

Topic: how to turn your blockchain balance into real money? - page 4. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
I use the services of the bank "Epayments". Works all over Europe and CIS countries. This bank accepts the crypto currency for replenishment. And you can cash out to the mastercard card of the same bank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The most secure way for me  is to use a exchange like COINBASE . i had no problem with them. However fees are quite high and there are banks who don't interact with COINBASE. other option could be finding a trader around the locality.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?
First upon let me clear you that blockchain is not balance or currency it’s wallet to store your BTC or eth. With the help of blockchain service you can put your all BTC here it’s remain safe and secure. Blockchain is not only show you the price charts as well as it keeps your BTC and eth safe. And second one if your friend wants to buy BTC then sell it and take the real cash from it. If you do this with your friend both of you save your transaction fee and you can also sell your BTC at localbitcoins.com.
You shouldn’t be telling him that, he already knows that. He just said it in a way that seems more understandable to him. And more over, someone already explained that first. What you should be advising him is not cash out a huge amount at once to avoid his bank blocking his account out of suspicions that he’s into a dirty business. You should be withdrawing the money little by little, and taking a out a huge sum at once.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?
First upon let me clear you that blockchain is not balance or currency it’s wallet to store your BTC or eth. With the help of blockchain service you can put your all BTC here it’s remain safe and secure. Blockchain is not only show you the price charts as well as it keeps your BTC and eth safe. And second one if your friend wants to buy BTC then sell it and take the real cash from it. If you do this with your friend both of you save your transaction fee and you can also sell your BTC at localbitcoins.com.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
First of all blockchain is not a currency. Regarding on how will you cash out your balance, you could convert it through exchanging sites. Most of the trading sites have a convertion of bitcoin to dollar and vise versa hence, it would never be a problem to cash out your savings.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
There is no blockchain balance. Blockchain is a technology system, not related to economy. Bitcoin is a payment made to promote blockchain technology. You can convert
Bitcoin to cash on exchange through the exchange, you can find a seller from a country you are on https://localbitcoins.com.

Cry He actually got me cracking my nut. I was more like , what does he mean? Do your conversion to fiat either to dollar or your local currency and enjoy the good life of bitcoin. I see blockchain as the hardware and bitcoin as the software  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

In my knowledge, the blockchain is understood to be a technology of digital money rather than cryptos so you cannot withdraw cash. So you need to determine which cryptos are currently owned and then bring them on the exchange floor to convert them to cash.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
Yes you can use this site (https://localbitcoins.com/) for buying and selling your bitcoin but you need to take time for that also it is good if you sell or cash out huge amount of bitcoin. But if you want instant cash out you need to find an exchange to used. Please refer to this https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/romania/ sometimes we should need to used search button.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504

You did the most difficult part already, witch is earning crypto.
So Local-BTC would be the way to go.

Localbitcoins is the place lots of people go to buy and sell Bitcoins, and when people ask me where they will sell or buy Bitcoin, I also refer them to LocalBitcoins. But ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have never used LocalBitcoins site for buying and selling, even for once. What I did was find an exchanger through a forum, and he lives in same country with me, yep I know it’s risky cause you might get scammed, but he has been honest and have been doing business for few years now, and I can tell he’s a good guy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
You just need to google it out Cheesy. There are a lot of exchange on the internet that you can cash out your cryptocurrency but they often accept BTC and ETH only so you need to exchange all your cryptocurrency into BTC and ETH before cash it out. Beside you can find some buyers and sell your cryptocurrency directly for these guys or you can easily sell it all on this forum only but don't forget to use escrow for your deal Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

I always prefer Localbitcontalk as my best site to purchase or sell bitcoin. They are so trust worthy. If you sell your bitcoin in LBC, you would be offered a very good hike from the actual price. We have traders from all over the countries. Choose the trusted traders who have been rated good. Begin your chat with the trader and exchange your crypto currecny to your local fiats.
Activity: 101

You did the most difficult part already, witch is earning crypto.
So Local-BTC would be the way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I hate the word "real" associated with fiat money. I think Bitcoin and other cryptocoins are more real than fiat currencies.
Spot on. People however don't see crypto currencies as a worthy/actual form of money, and that yet again shows here. I think we just have to accept that people only see Bitcoin as an investment option rather than a currency.

Fiat is backed by debt and corruption, where on top of that you get a value deduction of your wealth year after year. If people want to keep losing purchasing power, then they should remain a fiat shill.

Once we're years away from now, and no one is looking to sell his coins for fiat anymore, people will open threads asking how they can convert worthless garbage ("real money") into whatever crypto currencies. Grin
Activity: 84
Two ways!
First,you could choose the OTC trade,peer-to-peer,just sell your blockchain
balance in someone who wanna buy some blockchain balance and you trust in the near your living area!.
Second,you also could choose to trade your blockchain on some big exchanges,this's the most secure way!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

In order to cash out, you must convert your altcoins to bitcoins  and you need to make a bitcoin wallet. In my country we used here the Coin.ph to convert my bitcoin to national currency and then cash out. But I don't  know in your country if what wallet you are using for cash out. I think you should ask for your friends who are resident also of your country.
You are lucky that in your country you have the exchange, the real problem is for those people who live in a country where either there is no exchange or the exchanges charge a very high value of the commissions, and this thing really demotivate you in trading. A good part of your profit is taken away by these exchanges. The best way to convert it into fiat currency is to apply for PayPal or Payoneer type cards so that you can get the money with less deductions.
Paypal also have the deductions, so the questions remains that how to minimize the deductions in form of commissions? Is it possible that some new company like paypal or moneygram starts accepting bitcoin in their franchises around the world with lowest possible deductions? Because this idea can be helpful for everyone in years to come.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
There is no blockchain balance. Blockchain is a technology system, not related to economy. Bitcoin is a payment made to promote blockchain technology. You can convert
Bitcoin to cash on exchange through the exchange, you can find a seller from a country you are on https://localbitcoins.com.

Yes i have tried this site , This is real. Just be safe in case of selling or buying large quantity of bitcoin.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I hate the word "real" associated with fiat money. I think Bitcoin and other cryptocoins are more real than fiat currencies.
Said that, if you need to convert Bitcoin to your local fiat money, there are many ways, but it depends on the method of payment you wanna use.

For example, if you like paypal, the safest way is to use the website I have in my signature.
Instead if you need it in your bank account, there are many exchanges out there which do wire transfers.
You can find a list of exchanges here:  https://exchangewar.info/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

In order to cash out, you must convert your altcoins to bitcoins  and you need to make a bitcoin wallet. In my country we used here the Coin.ph to convert my bitcoin to national currency and then cash out. But I don't  know in your country if what wallet you are using for cash out. I think you should ask for your friends who are resident also of your country.
You are lucky that in your country you have the exchange, the real problem is for those people who live in a country where either there is no exchange or the exchanges charge a very high value of the commissions, and this thing really demotivate you in trading. A good part of your profit is taken away by these exchanges. The best way to convert it into fiat currency is to apply for PayPal or Payoneer type cards so that you can get the money with less deductions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There are some websites like btc markets where you can sell and you get the money in fiat immediately so you can transfer it to your bank by yourself, and also try hitbtc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
By blockchain money I assume that you have funds on your blockchain.info wallet and you want to cashout it which means that you have bitcoins that you want sell.

I would suggest you to sell at Bitstamp for a bank transfer- if that's a large amount you will probably need to pay tax in order to release the trasnfer, it really depends in your country, but that's going to be the easiest way to sell your bitcoins.
If you are looking to sell at cash( trade at extreme caution) I would use localbitcoins.com .
If you trade for cash, please do that at a public place, so their chances of the transaction to fail would be lower.
Pages:
Jump to: