Pages:
Author

Topic: How to use MYETHERWALLET - page 3. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 10:08:17 PM
thanks every one..
I did it...now I can send my token easyly... Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 04, 2017, 08:14:53 PM
Hello master  Smiley
on this time, I want to ask..how to use myetherwallet especially to send my token from MyEtherwallet to an exchange as BITTREX., POLONIEX, HITBTC, etc..?
I'm still confused,to enter the address Smiley Smiley Smiley

thanks
Its very easy to use.copy deposit address from exchange. log in myetherwallet by clicking on "send ether and token" with your private key.you can see a address box paste your deposit address on address box.write you amount.then make a transection verify your transection.wait  for few seconds you can see a tnx id.for easy to understand you can see youtube video.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 07:08:26 PM
we recommend you use MetaMask. It works as a chrome plugin. both security and convenience.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 06:56:33 PM
One advice: install the chrome extensione EtherAddressLockup: this prevent fake site to steal your data
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 04, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
To get started, you need to have data in order to save the token(Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, Decimals). And then just withdraw like ether
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 06:47:35 PM
Hello master  Smiley
on this time, I want to ask..how to use myetherwallet especially to send my token from MyEtherwallet to an exchange as BITTREX., POLONIEX, HITBTC, etc..?

thanks
Here's the simple step to use it.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-myetherwallet/

Just put your private key and open your wallet and you can try to cope the exchange address and put the address into the receiver address and then you can input the gas and just confirm it and your transaction will have delivered.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 06:43:20 PM
Just in brief:
1) Set up account on exchange
2) Set up your token deposit address on exchange
3) Sign in to your Myetherwallet and send small amount of tokens to your token deposit address check if all is correct
4) After the successful transfer is completed (your deposit on the exchange is credited) you may transfer rest amount of tokens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 04:00:39 AM
There is plenty of guides and tutorials on how to use MEW, Youtube will be the best visual guide on how to use MEW.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 03:57:09 AM
Check out this tutorials

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=myetherwallet+send+token

Get the address from exchange and send it there.

Activity: 39
November 04, 2017, 03:49:19 AM
Hello master  Smiley

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: