Pages:
Author

Topic: How to win gambling with no lose? - page 32. (Read 13186 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 10:05:57 AM
Hey! Good day! I really want to know the secret of how to win and not to lose because i am afraid to join the life of a gambler it might make me addicted to it if i lose. When i lose im the one who never gives up >.< im afraid to be addicted and i want to win no matter the cause  Angry Angry
Gambling has a 50 50 chance you win or lose. There is no chance you can win in a gambling without loosing atleast half or all your bankroll.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
August 29, 2016, 10:01:25 AM
Hey! Good day! I really want to know the secret of how to win and not to lose because i am afraid to join the life of a gambler it might make me addicted to it if i lose. When i lose im the one who never gives up >.< im afraid to be addicted and i want to win no matter the cause  Angry Angry

Find places where you can find free money and you are allowed to play with. FreeBitco.in is one such place, Primedice.com is another one.
Play with pennies. You will not win big bucks, but you will play. The risk is 0 and you will understand what's the real chance to win big.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 29, 2016, 09:59:43 AM
I really want to know the secret of how to win and not to lose
If someone know that, he already rich now, and all of gambling sites already closed. But if you don't want to lose, the secret is simple, Don't Gambling.

because i am afraid to join the life of a gambler it might make me addicted to it if i lose.
Don't addicted with gambling, if you afraid, don't gambling (back to my first answer)

When i lose im the one who never gives up >.< im afraid to be addicted and i want to win no matter the cause  Angry >:
So, you already addicted with gambling now? when you lose, you always re-deposit for recover your loses before?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 29, 2016, 09:58:48 AM
Hey! Good day! I really want to know the secret of how to win and not to lose

there is no such thing as secret to always win and never lose! and even if there were nobody will be sharing secrets here Cheesy
gambling is a game of chance so sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

because i am afraid to join the life of a gambler it might make me addicted to it if i lose. When i lose im the one who never gives up >.< im afraid to be addicted and i want to win no matter the cause  Angry Angry

then if you are this afraid don't do it!
but seriously gambling addiction is not like drug addiction that you get hooked up because of it!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
August 29, 2016, 09:57:57 AM
by looking at the way you have posted, it seems to me that you have already headed towards becoming an addicted gambler. gambling is a type of game and you know that you cannot always win in any type of game. but still, if you want to increase your chances of winning, i suggest you to play on sports betting but again, it is not guarenteed that you will always win. personally, i suggest you to stay out of gambling if you cannot face the big losses. good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 29, 2016, 09:49:08 AM
If you don't want to lose then you should not gamble in the first place. Gambling is a game of luck and eventually you will lose because there is house edge and they will always be the one who will win at the end of the day. You may have a profit if you are lucky and not be greedy but eventually if you lose and not give up then you might lose all your funds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 09:43:13 AM
If you want to get an advantage in bitcoin, then I'd suggest you to trade or investment in the House. for if indeed you do gambling because it wants to win, that's what you get but it will not make you a rich Kingdom. for profit you get can't you enjoy, because you will definitely be using these advantages to the larger gamble
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 29, 2016, 09:39:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: