Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 128. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2016, 10:24:48 PM
Need to find yourself in something and then need to work hard on it. Nobody can't get rich without hard work i think, i do not take into account the lottery.

That's a good decision not depending upon lotteries and all. Still you could see people who became rich because of lottery and other lucky draw that got synchronized to their life. Its better to work hard and become rich as quoted by most users.

You can never depend on lotteries or gambling to get rich in future, and if you are thinking so than that would be the worst decision of your life, only hard and honest work can make you rich in future.

Yeah if you are going to depend on lotteries or gambling your plan to get rich has no way. And don't risk
your money to gambling as you wish you want to be rich, then you need to work hard for it.
Well, but if you are that very lucky you can be one time millionaire.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 24, 2016, 04:29:57 PM
Need to find yourself in something and then need to work hard on it. Nobody can't get rich without hard work i think, i do not take into account the lottery.

That's a good decision not depending upon lotteries and all. Still you could see people who became rich because of lottery and other lucky draw that got synchronized to their life. Its better to work hard and become rich as quoted by most users.

You can never depend on lotteries or gambling to get rich in future, and if you are thinking so than that would be the worst decision of your life, only hard and honest work can make you rich in future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 24, 2016, 04:13:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 03:46:28 PM
If you really want to get rich in future then hold your coins for next 10 years and bitcoin will help you in getting rich for sure in future.

excellent I will buy more bitcoin then I will hold only 1 year and after when increase more price in bitcoin  then I will sell  bitcoin , i hope very soon some year after they will get rich  and you will do some thing in your future.

That's a good plan , holding for 1 year will surely make it profitable and it is better if you are going to hold so many bitcoins on your wallet.
That is somekind of short term investment, but it is very profitable. And when you get your earnings there, you can use the profit for
another investment that you can think.

Holding for 1 year would be good but you won't see that higher price in next 1 years, its better to hold for some more years and sell when price reaches to $10k.
I can not imagine if we hold bitcoin for 10 years. even withstand one year alone it had seemed very long. I guess it's not a good idea, perhaps investing significantly prolonged and investaqsi probably better, build a business and make a lot of business, giving him advertising system, that might ensure you rich in a very short time, but it requires quite a lot of capital.

I think 10 years would be so long for holding your bitcoin. Maybe 1-5 years would work for hold your btc and you can get some profit
on that period. And while waiting for it, you need to have other ways of income as well.

I was quite wonder why people always want to hold for so long. whether they have 1000 bitcoin? because if you have a great amount, it is feasible for you to hold for 5-10 year. to be rich you should be able to always make a profit and do not wait very uncertain.

Don't hold it too long, if bitcoin falls in future then you will be in huge loss, try to buy and sell on regular intervals and that will allow you to make some good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
May 24, 2016, 11:04:08 AM
If you really want to get rich in future then hold your coins for next 10 years and bitcoin will help you in getting rich for sure in future.

excellent I will buy more bitcoin then I will hold only 1 year and after when increase more price in bitcoin  then I will sell  bitcoin , i hope very soon some year after they will get rich  and you will do some thing in your future.

That's a good plan , holding for 1 year will surely make it profitable and it is better if you are going to hold so many bitcoins on your wallet.
That is somekind of short term investment, but it is very profitable. And when you get your earnings there, you can use the profit for

Holding for 1 year would be good but you won't see that higher price in next 1 years, its better to hold for some more years and sell when price reaches to $10k.
I can not imagine if we hold bitcoin for 10 years. even withstand one year alone it had seemed very long. I guess it's not a good idea, perhaps investing significantly prolonged and investaqsi probably better, build a business and make a lot of business, giving him advertising system, that might ensure you rich in a very short time, but it requires quite a lot of capital.

I think 10 years would be so long for holding your bitcoin. Maybe 1-5 years would work for hold your btc and you can get some profit
on that period. And while waiting for it, you need to have other ways of income as well.

I was quite wonder why people always want to hold for so long. whether they have 1000 bitcoin? because if you have a great amount, it is feasible for you to hold for 5-10 year. to be rich you should be able to always make a profit and do not wait very uncertain.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 24, 2016, 09:48:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 24, 2016, 09:44:35 AM

May 24, 2016, 06:16:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
May 24, 2016, 04:17:31 AM
You can only get rich if you are smart, hard word does not guarantee you to become rich. See for yourself, people in africa are working hard, even women and children and yet they are poor. Just trying to put things in the right perspective here.
but working hard probably can make you a good living, but working in a smart way will make make you rich. It is just you that are working hard. Working in smart way is to ask others to work for you and earn money for you.

Hiring people to work for you is only for those people who are already rich and can afford to pay people to work for them and make money. But if you are just starting up, working hard is a key. You need money to make money. And working smart is not just hire people but make your money work for you. Like putting your money in a good investment where it can earn without you managing it. That is an example of working smart.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2016, 03:44:19 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
May 24, 2016, 03:16:39 AM
You can only get rich if you are smart, hard word does not guarantee you to become rich. See for yourself, people in africa are working hard, even women and children and yet they are poor. Just trying to put things in the right perspective here.
Te be rich you have to know that you must save money with it and that is because otherwise you cant have some investment and that would be bad if that would be not possible for you.
And to be rich you have not to be greedy because that is really bad.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 24, 2016, 12:14:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 23, 2016, 11:24:05 PM
A lot of times it takes a combination of a lot of things to be rich. You need hard work, dedication, patience, motivation, and a bit of luck to get ahead in life. Having a good network of friends who are experts in different fields also helps to build your wealth.
I agree, we need to surround ourselves with positive people so we will be influence by them. Especially those who are millionaires that are already in the business industry so you can cope their methods and made you successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:41:32 PM
A lot of times it takes a combination of a lot of things to be rich. You need hard work, dedication, patience, motivation, and a bit of luck to get ahead in life. Having a good network of friends who are experts in different fields also helps to build your wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1596
May 23, 2016, 09:29:59 PM
but working hard probably can make you a good living, but working in a smart way will make make you rich. It is just you that are working hard. Working in smart way is to ask others to work for you and earn money for you.
Activity: 952
May 23, 2016, 09:11:46 PM
Activity: 854
May 23, 2016, 05:50:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 23, 2016, 05:18:26 PM
\
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin
this is going to be expensive, because before getting back to 2009 you need to have time machine, or if you don't have time machine. Ask satoshi if he knew doraemon and ask doraemon to help you get back with the past and go buy 10000 bitcoins Grin
why not you back some month ago and buying a TON of ETHERUM  Roll Eyes

for me bitcoin price can't lower again to lever under $200, the $300 is final "lowest" price

If everyone keeps buying ETH, I feel like the price just pauses bitcoin further back. Since the price volume is trying to keep up it.

Like lately we should see peoples money more into buy orders for bitcoin, but instead most of it towards ETH like yourself.

Nothing wrong with it, since we want to gain profit. But I feel like if really wanted to see a bigger pre-halving price everyone staying off ETH after the halving would be great.
May 23, 2016, 01:43:46 PM
Activity: 784
May 23, 2016, 12:54:49 PM
\
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin
this is going to be expensive, because before getting back to 2009 you need to have time machine, or if you don't have time machine. Ask satoshi if he knew doraemon and ask doraemon to help you get back with the past and go buy 10000 bitcoins Grin
why not you back some month ago and buying a TON of ETHERUM  Roll Eyes

for me bitcoin price can't lower again to lever under $200, the $300 is final "lowest" price
Jump to: