Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 129. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
May 23, 2016, 10:34:02 AM
yes i want to be rich too, any idea guys? you think its possible to be rich for using online job only any idea there?

Work out!Try to get in shape.Learn some stupid pole dancing moves or so and then register on one of those gay webcam sites.
Might give you some bucks! Cheesy
To be honest there is no easy way to make a lot of money online except illegal shady businesses.
The only possibility would be to make something completely new everybody is looking for or which could create a big demand.
But that's like you're looking for a needle in a haystack.
This is really hard to explain as to it is also hard to become one, right now I am also striving very hard to achieve this and I am also loosing faith that I will be able to make it people keep saying have faith and try and try until you succeed..

Don't ever give up mate, and that is the way to success, just keep on working hard without thinking of the results, if you chase your dreams with honesty then one day you will surely become rich.
I have been trying my very best until now to achieve this someday where I can say that I can live the life that I want. But if ever that day comes, I will not quit my job for I will still pursue that I still have to work on. Most of the day, I am thinking that I can be more than who I am and not thinking of failures. I have done a lot to be able to get there but seem I always fail. I've been thinking that this are just trials at this age is that the same thing that I would say. But what's different in now is I try to discover lot things to add up for me to reach that goal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 23, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
\
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin
this is going to be expensive, because before getting back to 2009 you need to have time machine, or if you don't have time machine. Ask satoshi if he knew doraemon and ask doraemon to help you get back with the past and go buy 10000 bitcoins Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 09:56:06 AM
Think back to 2009 or whenever you first heard about bitcoin, that first day when you thought "what a crazy idea!" You probably thought it was cool but still kind of risky and unknown. Those are the moments when you need to put more on the table than you're comfortable with, you need to risk more than is natural, that's how you become wealthy.

Sometimes that risk will be for only the experience because the idea will fail. But the one time you "choose wisely" your pay off should far outsize he money you've risked. Reward and risk have a strong relationship, you need to play that relationship to your worry now to even have a chance for it to end in your favor later.

I remember when I first heard about bitcoin it was at $10. It was a lot harder to get into, to buy, and it seemed wicked crazy. But buying bitcoin now is perhaps more risky than it was back then. What is $10? Certainly money that could be risked and lost and forgotten about. $250 seems like a much more risky proposition.
there are several ways to get rich with a big amount of cash just put everything all in and dont spent no coins on it. If there are simple things to get rich everybody should be rich so dont blame the others if they have a plan and dont want to tell you i know why.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:49:51 AM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

Actually it is easy to say or think but very difficult to do, we cant go back to our previous year to earn money but we can earn money in the future if we invest them. prize will grow what ever is now. Who ever save their bitcoins now they can be rich.
Activity: 952
May 21, 2016, 08:43:11 PM
It is not the time for thinking about time machine, but try to do something, try to do struggle and gard work for earning some coins for different tasks available on internet, and then thik about starting a good business in the basement of your mother's house .

there is no short cut to success if you really want to get rich in future then you need to work on it and that also really hard, you cannot get rich overnight.

Hardwork really pays well and most wealth,financially successfull people has there story of handwork behind. Hard word plus passion on it,doing the things you love makes you become successful in any chosen field you are in.Perseverance can also help.
not too much dreaming to have a time machine or become rich in an instant. yeah agree there is no shortcut to be successful and therefore you have to work hard look for jobs that match the skills and your passion.
then you will find the best way to become rich

It's all about the law of attraction, if you really want to get rich you are thinking it everyday, you can visualize and how to get rich and you see the methods on how to become such, if you just continue your focus on becoming rich you will surely achieve that. The methods are all around but the dedication is from our self.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 21, 2016, 07:36:56 PM
It is not the time for thinking about time machine, but try to do something, try to do struggle and gard work for earning some coins for different tasks available on internet, and then thik about starting a good business in the basement of your mother's house .

there is no short cut to success if you really want to get rich in future then you need to work on it and that also really hard, you cannot get rich overnight.

Hardwork really pays well and most wealth,financially successfull people has there story of handwork behind. Hard word plus passion on it,doing the things you love makes you become successful in any chosen field you are in.Perseverance can also help.
not too much dreaming to have a time machine or become rich in an instant. yeah agree there is no shortcut to be successful and therefore you have to work hard look for jobs that match the skills and your passion.
then you will find the best way to become rich

Activity: 434
May 21, 2016, 02:31:27 PM
To be rich you have to be smart and you have also to save some money for later so you can make later a bigger investment or something and that would be nice.
But it is also not that easy to be rich because you need to be lucky also to earn a lot of money.

You can get rich by Forex trading. Concentrating on the stock market is exhausting; fear of being distracted. You could be glued clicking buy now, sell now, no buy now!!! Then your young son is trying to get your attention, you look away from the screen and poof you just missed your chance to make profit  Wink. But I’m not trying to scare you guys; just think smart like he says and you’ll be able to do just fine.

I know a friend who does commodity trading basically and its just as volatile.

The dude lost total of $30-60k total. Almost wiping him out, he barely came back but yeah good luck. Keep in mind these 2 things he told me.

1. Trade Setup 2. And the knowledge if that trade setup doesnt work anymore
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
May 21, 2016, 02:28:31 PM
rich with so much money and luxury car,or rich with good charity record? what do you perfer?
good on god laws or good on human view? its not easy to answer.
to get rich in this world you need so much money that come from hard work,keep doing good jobs,work,work and work as you can earn money. that good way to get rich
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 21, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
Make some good investment and someday money will find you, and i really belive in this. Maybe it's seems fun but really, investments in future is always good is not it?
Activity: 154
May 21, 2016, 12:21:40 PM
To be rich you have to be smart and you have also to save some money for later so you can make later a bigger investment or something and that would be nice.
But it is also not that easy to be rich because you need to be lucky also to earn a lot of money.

You can get rich by Forex trading. Concentrating on the stock market is exhausting; fear of being distracted. You could be glued clicking buy now, sell now, no buy now!!! Then your young son is trying to get your attention, you look away from the screen and poof you just missed your chance to make profit  Wink. But I’m not trying to scare you guys; just think smart like he says and you’ll be able to do just fine.
Activity: 672
May 21, 2016, 07:20:18 AM
- dedication
- learning from failure
- hard work

Your given requirements are the most important things to consider in able for you to get rich, if you don't have dedication you are not able to push yourself to work hard for your goals. And if you didn't experience failure how are you going to take importance for the things to come the worst.
And verily, without hard work your goals will not move forward.

Time has gone will never come back, so try to make best use of it, do not waste your time and invest it in working hard, just remember time is money.
Yes, considering the fact that time is priceless is a good basis for working hard and acting smart.

Exactly and you cannot afford to miss the opportunity that you are getting, as it might never knock your door in future, try to grab each and every opportunity you come across off.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 21, 2016, 06:16:34 AM
- dedication
- learning from failure
- hard work

Your given requirements are the most important things to consider in able for you to get rich, if you don't have dedication you are not able to push yourself to work hard for your goals. And if you didn't experience failure how are you going to take importance for the things to come the worst.

Time has gone will never come back, so try to make best use of it, do not waste your time and invest it in working hard, just remember time is money.
Yes, considering the fact that time is priceless is a good basis for working hard and acting smart.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 21, 2016, 06:10:22 AM
- dedication
- learning from failure
- hard work

Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 21, 2016, 06:10:22 AM
Getting rich can be done on all kind of methods with the bitcoin.

1. Investing with the bitcoin.
2. Hold the bitcoin for price increasing's.
3. Trading bitcoins(altcoins).
Yes they are possible solutions however they need some problems since aforementioned methods needs a lot of investment and luck.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2016, 05:55:18 AM
- dedication
- learning from failure
- hard work

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 21, 2016, 04:40:22 AM
- excellent marketing: you can even become rich pulling ideas from your ass, if you sell it right.  Here are two great examples of horrible products:

I remember this one (that should have been bundled with Windows)

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
May 20, 2016, 09:43:07 PM
Becoming rich is simple, and only takes one step:

- already be rich

...but If you don't meet those requirements ( like most of us  Tongue ), then becoming rich will take longer, with many steps needed, usually a combination of:

- dedication
- learning from failure
- hard work

What usually works:

- create a solution to a common/every-day/complex problem (a product for a common solution can be sold cheap but in large amounts; something  complex might be produced in lower quantities but more expensive, for example technological goods)

- excellent marketing: you can even become rich pulling ideas from your ass, if you sell it right.  Here are two great examples of horrible products:

People are only getting dumber with each passing day, it seems...so my final advice would be to sell toothpicks under a new name "magical mouthy pointy pickers" and price them at $100 a pop  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 20, 2016, 08:58:16 PM
Getting rich is every peoples wanted to achieve,but the hardest  part is how to achieve it? But those who are rich has no problem at all. Work,work,work,is the only key to get rich.
That's true, first we mus have a vision on how to get rich, then if you have that you need to follow your plan and by working smart and a little hardwork you can achieve it, my suggestion is consider investing in bitcoins or online gambling sites.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2016, 08:51:03 PM
Getting rich is every peoples wanted to achieve,but the hardest  part is how to achieve it? But those who are rich has no problem at all. Work,work,work,is the only key to get rich.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 20, 2016, 08:34:17 PM
I guess the wait alone will never make us rich, we must also attempt, perhaps making business is a good idea, but it requires a lot of money. Well, maybe the hard work is the key to everything
Yes you are right mate, working hard is the way to collect much money so in the future you can build your own business. but i've a question, work hard without skill you can't get high payment.

yes, working hard is the key to success in the world and get rich
but must be supported a skill and knowledge to got it.

Yeah if your just setting there alone and wait for miracle well nothing will gonna happen for you as well as even if you do hardwork but if its your faith not to be rich i think you will not be rich, but really you need discipline to yourself and what you spending your money for if you have disciple in all aspects well that is the key to become rich, but if you dont have that well you fail and nothing will happen to us.
Jump to: