Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 162. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 04, 2016, 10:07:07 PM
By investing, make money and make mobey then invest on some legit site ,like trading that can make your money grow or join on a mlm companies.

Trading is risky though as it requires good knowledge and skills to make money from it but I think you need to take those risks if you want to get rich.

Risk factor is found in all possible methods of bitcoin earning. So to have a reliable and high profit as said trading is the best of all.

I totally agree with you mate. We must brave to face the risk if we want looking for bitcoin. Trading, investing, mining and else all of these have many risk and we must face it to be a rich.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 04, 2016, 08:21:49 PM
By investing, make money and make mobey then invest on some legit site ,like trading that can make your money grow or join on a mlm companies.

Trading is risky though as it requires good knowledge and skills to make money from it but I think you need to take those risks if you want to get rich.

Of course you have to take risk. No guts, no glory. But you can minimize the risk by having enough knowledge and experience. It is not easy to master trading but if you do, you have a very powerf tool in your hands that can make you rich.

Well said, high risk is to be taken when it comes to high earning which is required to be a rich. My opinion is to have a day job. Do trading as a additional task to earn more, only then you'll be rich in a short term.

You cannot afford to depend only on single earning, if you want to get rich then you should work on multiple thing to multiply your monthly income.

Its way harder then anyone thinks lol.

If you think just starting a business will multiply your income then youre about get hurt really hard. The best advice is still earning the sing earning, while learning that off-sets the profit monthly wage or pay add up.

Which can be like daytrading - obviously risky, but youll have a different mental approach since you dont plan to soley live off the trades.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 03:47:37 PM
How to get rich?
Pursue your goal!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
April 04, 2016, 09:16:54 AM
Meet,Marry and then divorce a rich person...... Smiley lol

I'm Kidding  Wink

Though it's a joke, You know that it is possible.. Sad to say, this time it won't be working anymore as many elite families would always make you sign a contract...Unless you have a bigger plan like hiring a thieves to do it for you... I'm joking..

But I think, to get rich, you have to work hard...
Of course you have to work hard to be rich, but that is not the only thing that you can do, you can also be very lucky in gambling if you win a lot of money in gambling.
But gambling can be risky as well so that is quite bad, but the best thing is that you have to make an investment when you know that you also can earn some profit.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2016, 05:39:40 AM

Risk factor is found in all possible methods of bitcoin earning. So to have a reliable and high profit as said trading is the best of all.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
April 04, 2016, 05:20:49 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
it is easy search for any other crypto currency which have the same value of which bitcoin was in 2008, and start mining it on the computer at your mother's house in the basement. Maybe some other currency with lowest rate also get that much value as bitcoin has now.

Normally I ignore stupid posts about time machine, because I have seen thousands of them during the past four years. Still... your post was somewhat interesting. Bitcoin had no value in 2008. The trading in Bitcoin started only in the late 2009. It was only after that the Bitcoin got some value. But I don't like any of the altcoins. They are just copycats. They will never be able to achieve what BTC has achieved.

keep an eye on cloakcoin
the devs just released PoSa3 n moving on ... next big project is one market

here the whitepaper:
https://cloakcoin.com/downloads/posa3wp.pdf
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 03, 2016, 10:35:51 AM
Marry an old, rich person then wait for him to die or poison him when you feel it's time for him to go
Just kidding, try saving for investment then put it in the stock market
Activity: 266
April 03, 2016, 10:33:18 AM

I'm Kidding  Wink

Though it's a joke, You know that it is possible.. Sad to say, this time it won't be working anymore as many elite families would always make you sign a contract...Unless you have a bigger plan like hiring a thieves to do it for you... I'm joking..

But I think, to get rich, you have to work hard...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 02, 2016, 04:47:51 PM
Well with bitcoin you can open a new gambling site as there are several and all at profit ,soo 1% from 1000btc is 10btc montly with such income you can achieve fast your dream,or make something new that can make people use it.

The long list of dice sites (or the likes of cointellect) that ran away with their users' money says that there are faster ways to be at profit
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 02, 2016, 02:53:59 PM

I'm Kidding  Wink
that's would be great idea for people who eligible in everything to marry rich person,and one thing must be choosen from rich people,just looking for rich people with many bitcoins in her wallet Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 02, 2016, 02:52:19 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
it is easy search for any other crypto currency which have the same value of which bitcoin was in 2008, and start mining it on the computer at your mother's house in the basement. Maybe some other currency with lowest rate also get that much value as bitcoin has now.

Normally I ignore stupid posts about time machine, because I have seen thousands of them during the past four years. Still... your post was somewhat interesting. Bitcoin had no value in 2008. The trading in Bitcoin started only in the late 2009. It was only after that the Bitcoin got some value. But I don't like any of the altcoins. They are just copycats. They will never be able to achieve what BTC has achieved.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 02, 2016, 12:04:16 PM
Well with bitcoin you can open a new gambling site as there are several and all at profit ,soo 1% from 1000btc is 10btc montly with such income you can achieve fast your dream,or make something new that can make people use it.
not really good I think and very high risk and require substantial capital.
1000btc better to open the site exchangers and is more secure.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
April 02, 2016, 11:03:41 AM

I'm Kidding  Wink
Activity: 476
April 02, 2016, 11:02:27 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 02, 2016, 11:01:02 AM

Of course you have to take risk. No guts, no glory. But you can minimize the risk by having enough knowledge and experience. It is not easy to master trading but if you do, you have a very powerf tool in your hands that can make you rich.

Well said, high risk is to be taken when it comes to high earning which is required to be a rich. My opinion is to have a day job. Do trading as a additional task to earn more, only then you'll be rich in a short term.

You cannot afford to depend only on single earning, if you want to get rich then you should work on multiple thing to multiply your monthly income.
That is right. We should invest in multiple program so that we will not lose all the money. If one site get down, still there is other that making profits.

The problem is mostly investation site that I'm invested over a year will end into scam which is not worth for your time and cost.
Just forget about investing, and start open your own shop  (ex : online shop, home school , designer , etc ) that accept bitcoin !

Yes opening a business will help you to get rich if you can run the business well,you can have so much income if you plan it right.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 02, 2016, 10:49:49 AM

That is right. We should invest in multiple program so that we will not lose all the money. If one site get down, still there is other that making profits.

The problem is mostly investation site that I'm invested over a year will end into scam which is not worth for your time and cost.
Just forget about investing, and start open your own shop  (ex : online shop, home school , designer , etc ) that accept bitcoin !
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 10:46:59 AM
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
April 02, 2016, 10:35:37 AM
they key for success is patience, followed by wisdom n experience.
nowadays you need to be very good in what you do and be very confident about what you re doin.
you can get rich by running your own business or investment.
if you have enough money, make smart investments.
in my opinion the future of economy goes to asia.
just have a closer look to the demographic change.

Yes youre right sir , patience also a working and investing smart is all we need to be successful dont mind what negative peoples says and dont believe on us. Investing and be the Boss soon to manage any business is the key to became rich.

Btw.where i can see the demographic change?

http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/financial-services/projectblue/demographic-change.html

just one prediction out of many.. but honestly i believe that the economy of america n europe is done.
we just work to pay back our depths... compared to the asian market. if the guys, they can increase their wages n everythin fucked.
compared to them in europe especially the strong governments like germany n france havin on young employee 8-10 retired ppl .. it doesnt work ..
in asia instead its 8-10 young ppl on one retired ppl .. his/hers pension is safe.. but this economies there are kept artificially weak.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 02, 2016, 09:22:57 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

Jump to: