Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 166. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
March 30, 2016, 06:57:20 AM
Getting rich is for some people easy because they have a lot of money they can invest in the bitcoin itself if think about it.
Keep in mind the bitcoin is always a risk if you invest but the profit you can make if you invest a lot of money in the bitcoin itself makes it pretty attractable and because of that you can become also rich without even a doubt.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 06:27:44 AM
To be rich you must dont spend that much money, otherwise you cant save it and than you have not the opportunity to have some more money later in the future.
it is not easy to be rich because you must wait also a very long time to get some profit and not everyone have that patience to wait a such a long time.
Activity: 560
March 29, 2016, 08:03:10 PM
Well nowadays people that get promoted can be woman,offering more then their dedication to the boss,as can be a parent ,here where i live there are some big companies but without a QI (someone that is inside )you can be the best for the job but you wont get in.For me reach the 1 milion dollars would mean being rich ,but well with childs its something far away to achieve.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 03:00:17 PM
After 100 pages we can conclude that at least 1/4 of all posts recommending to establish an own business in order to get rich Wink
yeah business is a great way but to create a business is a difficult thing you know you need a lot of things to make a business. The first business what are you going to run (I think this is the most complicated) you should see what kind of business that might be able to bring a lot of money? and of course you need large capital

Every well know rich person has a business that they own,so in order to become rich a person needs to have business and must be good at handling it so the profit stays.
yeah because most rich people are the boss I'm not sure you could get rich from a company employee.
whose salary is very stumbling. being a boss is not limited salary

If you are an employee just work hard so that you could get into higher position theres a word called "promotion".
If you are promoted then your dream of becoming rich is not that far.

Thats a fast road to retirement to 60.

And thats if you even stay around that long plus with waiting on retirement is a dying age for being broke.

The only way to get rich from a job is if you got a chance with a startup and have decent size amount of shares hoping that the company will one day be ipo.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
March 29, 2016, 02:57:28 PM
You can't get rich easily or everyone would be rich, Everyone wants to be rich too. You need to work hard and spend effort, be innovative and come in with new ideas and ways to gain bitcoin and make profit over your stash of coins, it's not easy but it might be possible IMO.
Activity: 798
March 29, 2016, 02:08:16 PM
If you want to get rich then you need to take risk at initial stage So I would prefer to start my own business where I can earn good money in compare to a job.
you're right, the higher the risk you take, the higher the kesemapatan will you be able to make yourself richer. but it's all the same risks, if you are successful then you will be rich, and if not, maybe you will be poor.

Yes I think taking a risk is a part and parcel in either investing or starting a business so you need to take risk and if your investment clicks in a right way then there are more chances of getting richer.

And don't forget in the first try starting a business, there's a high chance to fail. It's a risk though, but you must ready your mentality, because to get rich is not easy.

Yeah you should be always prepared with the worst scenario that might occur in future if your business doesn't goes well, and you should be ready with alternative option.
legendary
Activity: 1274
March 29, 2016, 02:06:08 PM
Develop a time machine and go back to 2009 and buy a lot of very cheap Bitcoins  Grin

Or just check latest winning lotto numbers and go back few days and buy lotto ticket Cheesy
Activity: 770
March 29, 2016, 01:42:02 PM
Develop a time machine and go back to 2009 and buy a lot of very cheap Bitcoins  Grin
well i guess you would receive more money for your invention then than for the bitcoins you will buy at that time

i think that the best way to get rich out of bitcoin right now its just start buying a lot of it and making money after some time
Activity: 334
March 29, 2016, 01:33:21 PM
Develop a time machine and go back to 2009 and buy a lot of very cheap Bitcoins  Grin
Activity: 420
March 29, 2016, 01:26:27 PM
If you want to get rich then you need to take risk at initial stage So I would prefer to start my own business where I can earn good money in compare to a job.
you're right, the higher the risk you take, the higher the kesemapatan will you be able to make yourself richer. but it's all the same risks, if you are successful then you will be rich, and if not, maybe you will be poor.

Yes I think taking a risk is a part and parcel in either investing or starting a business so you need to take risk and if your investment clicks in a right way then there are more chances of getting richer.

And don't forget in the first try starting a business, there's a high chance to fail. It's a risk though, but you must ready your mentality, because to get rich is not easy.
Activity: 812
March 29, 2016, 01:17:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
March 29, 2016, 01:09:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 29, 2016, 12:48:01 PM
You get rich by going the opposite direction when every one is selling low you buy cheap. But to achieve that you need to build a reserve or financial foundation.

I think it's very risky to doing that, When the price down because people selling, actually the price will keep decrease until no one selling. So i think it's better to wait and when the price not go down again, you can start to buy.

And if the price did not reverse, all your money is gone. You also need to know when to stop buying. You might be buying dead coins and you still don't know it. Also, I think, by just doing that is not enough so you can be rich. Everyone should have been rich if that is all it takes. It takes more than that. More work, hard labor is needed to be able to become truly rich.
Activity: 952
March 29, 2016, 11:57:21 AM
Activity: 770
March 29, 2016, 11:55:51 AM
you might just need to work for bitcoin, i started doing some programming for bitcoins right now for my friend and he pays me some bitcoins

its a really easy thing to do and the payment is really decent, i really like working for it to be honest
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
After 100 pages we can conclude that at least 1/4 of all posts recommending to establish an own business in order to get rich Wink
yeah business is a great way but to create a business is a difficult thing you know you need a lot of things to make a business. The first business what are you going to run (I think this is the most complicated) you should see what kind of business that might be able to bring a lot of money? and of course you need large capital

Every well know rich person has a business that they own,so in order to become rich a person needs to have business and must be good at handling it so the profit stays.
yeah because most rich people are the boss I'm not sure you could get rich from a company employee.

If you are an employee just work hard so that you could get into higher position theres a word called "promotion".
If you are promoted then your dream of becoming rich is not that far.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
March 29, 2016, 10:32:04 AM

if you are working for any company then your boss is also just an employee, the only difference is he has better salary and holds more power, so doing a job will never make you rich.
Activity: 518
March 29, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

Activity: 364
March 29, 2016, 10:16:25 AM
In order to be rich you have to have a mind like bill gate or mark (forgot the name) creator of facebook,these brilliant minds start from nothing and just use their mind to create something new from all that is there.
Hardwork and patience will lead you to richness.

One can not just depend on bitcoins to became rich. Its totally like a day dream, you can invest some part of your saving into the bitcoins as investment and if the price of bitcoins start decreasing you will not have huge loss, it will minimize the risk. There are many options available for investments wherein you can get good returns.
To be rich you must be really lucky, not everyone will be rich in a fast time or something you must really hard work for it otherwise it will be to easy to be rich.
You can make an investment of course but you must have the luck that the value must rise to make some profit.
There is also a chance that you can lose some money and that wont be good.
Activity: 434
March 29, 2016, 10:03:37 AM
In order to be rich you have to have a mind like bill gate or mark (forgot the name) creator of facebook,these brilliant minds start from nothing and just use their mind to create something new from all that is there.
Hardwork and patience will lead you to richness.

One can not just depend on bitcoins to became rich. Its totally like a day dream, you can invest some part of your saving into the bitcoins as investment and if the price of bitcoins start decreasing you will not have huge loss, it will minimize the risk. There are many options available for investments wherein you can get good returns.
Jump to: