Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 254. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 22, 2015, 02:38:23 AM
Completely Agree, If you have your own business you will work with more energy and more dedication as you know that you are working for yourself and not for any shit company who doesn't care how hard you work for them how big revenue you generate for them.

So it is better to work for ourselves and earn more money. And you also have feeling of being the boss and you are the king when you have your own business.
Atleast you can collect your salary from working in one company, then that money can be used to be capital for you build a business. Or you can also get knowledge about what business you will make from working in a company. Its still better than make a business without any capital or knowledge about your own business. And if someday your own business couldn't run like you want, you could back to work in that company again.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 22, 2015, 02:14:40 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

The best way to get rich is to start an own business, to be unique in what you're doing, to be a true master of his job, doing well and conveniently. For something like that, does not need a lot of investment, you just have to work hard and with a little luck you could become rich.

Yeah, I totally agree on this path. Its better to hack your own cash flow on what youre are worth.

Unless youre okay working on the 9-5 grind for the rest of your life and retire at 50-60?

even retirement is a gamble in some country, because retirement payment aren't guaranteed anymore, they are changing the rules at will and at random, just to not pay you, so you do hard work for your entire life, and then at the end they will fuck you with plenty of excuses

for this reason people, todays search for a way to earn fast and a good amount of money
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 21, 2015, 10:41:21 PM
If I had a dime for every time I thought of all the ways I could have made money over the past... well I'd have about $2 but those dime a piece thoughts... OMG.  The internet .com bubble around 1999/2000, Pink sheets 2000-2005, Google, Apple, FaceBook, Bitcoin, and the list goes on and on.  Hindsight is 20/20

Atleast you picked one so far right?

Its better to be in one thing then think of many different things.  Smiley And your chances are greater.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2015, 10:06:18 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

The best way to get rich is to start an own business, to be unique in what you're doing, to be a true master of his job, doing well and conveniently. For something like that, does not need a lot of investment, you just have to work hard and with a little luck you could become rich.

Yeah, I totally agree on this path. Its better to hack your own cash flow on what youre are worth.

Unless youre okay working on the 9-5 grind for the rest of your life and retire at 50-60?

Completely Agree, If you have your own business you will work with more energy and more dedication as you know that you are working for yourself and not for any shit company who doesn't care how hard you work for them how big revenue you generate for them.

So it is better to work for ourselves and earn more money. And you also have feeling of being the boss and you are the king when you have your own business.

As much as I love this, and being a entrepreneur.

The struggle is a gamble for most, and even in mid 30`s people tend to just then revert back to working some company since things dont plan out.
Activity: 938
July 21, 2015, 08:34:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2015, 08:02:52 PM

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 21, 2015, 08:00:40 PM
 Maybe first find what means rich for you,than find  value
I dont think so that you can be rich by hunting for money,first invest in yourself,in your own creativity,and  find space where you fill the best
Activity: 434
July 21, 2015, 07:59:39 PM

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 21, 2015, 07:16:43 PM
If you really want "too" [sic] get rich, first learn to spell correctly.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2015, 06:44:48 PM
buy some bitcoin and wait a few years Smiley)

That is true but there are also many other options available, you cannot only depend of bitcoins. And buying bitcoins mean you need to be specific that how much you want to buy that will really make you rich in the future and that totally depends on an individual that what is his definition of being rich and how rich he wants to be.  Wink

the thing is to reinvest any bitcoin we earn and avoid make an investment and left the job thinking on getting rich from bitcoin ,even from trading,call those income an extra that you can save

Trading & Gambling are two factors that can make you rich in the quick time. But yes both involves risk but more risks more returns. So I would rather prefer to get rich in quick time So I would choose to gamble on sports make a good money out of it and I would gamble only when I would be sure that I will Win.

gambling is a sure way to lose everything. There's no such thing as you're "sure" that you'll win a sports bet. It means you don't understand probability, which is an even stronger indication that you shouldn't gamble.

Don't gamble with -EV. It's just not worth it.
Activity: 952
July 21, 2015, 06:40:53 PM

That is true but there are also many other options available, you cannot only depend of bitcoins. And buying bitcoins mean you need to be specific that how much you want to buy that will really make you rich in the future and that totally depends on an individual that what is his definition of being rich and how rich he wants to be.  Wink

the thing is to reinvest any bitcoin we earn and avoid make an investment and left the job thinking on getting rich from bitcoin ,even from trading,call those income an extra that you can save

Trading & Gambling are two factors that can make you rich in the quick time. But yes both involves risk but more risks more returns. So I would rather prefer to get rich in quick time So I would choose to gamble on sports make a good money out of it and I would gamble only when I would be sure that I will Win.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 21, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

Activity: 952
July 21, 2015, 03:58:36 PM

Activity: 560
July 21, 2015, 03:51:41 PM
for me rich means enought money to pay my bills and let me spend and without worry hell there is coming the credit card bill to pay and internet and any bills .

So lets say im sure 2 milions is enought for me even 1 milion,in crypto world the best way to get near well why not lauch own coin i see people saying invest at xx back in future why dont make own coin? hire a developer to do the stuffs lol
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 21, 2015, 01:30:57 PM
The question is, what does rich mean to you? Some say, they are rich when they have $100k, other $1mln and others $1bln.
You need to clear that first in order to get an appropriate answer  Cool
Rich is get more much money than you need, so it has different meaning depends on each perception by other person. No need to get $1M, atleast you can take your kids to their school with a SUV Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 21, 2015, 01:20:40 PM
The question is, what does rich mean to you? Some say, they are rich when they have $100k, other $1mln and others $1bln.

I think you can be considered rich if you can afford to buy many things that aren't a necessity of yours, say buy 4 cars when you can only buy 1 and use 1. Spending power and net worth is really important in the definition of rich in this case.   Roll Eyes
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
July 21, 2015, 12:53:57 PM
Activity: 812
July 21, 2015, 12:36:26 PM
You need to buy good amount with some you are not going to be rich for this you have to wait nearly half century
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2015, 10:48:13 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
July 21, 2015, 10:44:56 AM

I think you can not overnight to become rich, should be done to establish some of their business to become rich . They should also have some luck in life, but needs a lot of work and effort. You should be at the right time in the right place .

Few years ago.

My friend told me that he's going to buy 10 BTC for around $20, I wasn't actually interested in it and I didn't buy anything.
When I see the price now I want to kill yourself I didn't buy any, really. I'm dumb.

As someone else pointed out earlier, buy some BTC now. You are taking the same risk as your friend did back then. Either it will go up or down, but if you believe in it you will kick yourself harder in a one, two, or even five years down the road.

I am sure when BTC first hit $2 there were people saying the same thing; why didn't I buy when it was $0.02 or $0.20, etc. Then when it first hit $20, why didn't I buy at $2?. At $100, why didn't I buy at $20, etc.

So my point is if BTC ever gets mainstream its value will skyrocket. Think about it, only 21 million coins divided up amongst 8 billion people on the planet. That is roughly a 380 people per 1 BTC ratio, so BTC will be very scarce by then. Heck even if one country, say the US at 350 million people to only 21 million BTC, you get the picture.

So if BTC would get to be worth $10,000, $100,000 or even $1,000,000 per BTC, buying at $100 versus $300 becomes almost a moot point. And before thinking such a valuation couldn't happen, consider the GDP of the US in 2013 was approximately 16.77 trillion dollars. I know that is is far from evenly distributed (99% versus the 1%, etc) but for simple math, look at dividing that $16,777,000,000,000 by 21,000,000 coins and they would need to be worth $798,904 each just to sustain one countries economy. BTC is a global currency, so it could be higher. Of course this is the extreme in price prediction and is not very probable, but it does illustrate the potential should BTC get a mainstream foothold.

We already seen one peak at over $1,000 per BTC, and I as many others believe the current price suppression is mainly due to big players buying up the cheap coins (the 0.01%ers). Now is the chance to join them.

there is a logical fallacy here, because the more we go high the more hard is to go even higher, so buying at 1/5(like in your example of hit $100 i buy at 20 ecc..) of the maximum isn't always good if we have already reached a high amount, the chances it will fall are much higher

besides this there is no guarateed that bitcoin will skyrocket that's the problem and this is the reason why i said the above thing

But he is right. Yes, we will not become millionaires overnight just as we could have become millionaires overnight (or in 3 years) if we bought in 2009 for peanuts. But look at the big picture. Bitcoin's marketcap is still TINY. The potential for growth is immense. We'll have to wait 10 to 20 times more than super early adopters, but we are still early adopters.
Jump to: