Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 252. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 24, 2015, 11:13:14 AM
I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life.

Just repeating my earlier post.

How many poor people do you know, who went on to become filthy rich, later in their lives? I am not saying that it is impossible for some poor guy to get rich. But the odds will be heavily stacked up against him. When you are working 16 hours a day x 7 days a week (just to survive), you may not be having the luxury of thinking about innovative ideas.

99.99% of the people who are born poor, will die in poverty. 
I agree with you 100% because around me same this happening we all grow in poverty and most of us died in this just some go up but with no hard work just corruption
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 24, 2015, 11:10:31 AM
I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life.

Just repeating my earlier post.

How many poor people do you know, who went on to become filthy rich, later in their lives? I am not saying that it is impossible for some poor guy to get rich. But the odds will be heavily stacked up against him. When you are working 16 hours a day x 7 days a week (just to survive), you may not be having the luxury of thinking about innovative ideas.

99.99% of the people who are born poor, will die in poverty. 
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
July 24, 2015, 09:18:59 AM
here is a great quote: “If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”
Maybe this will inspire you.

How many of the individuals, who were below the poverty level 20 or 30 years ago, went on to become billionaires? Probably Zero. Without an initial capital, it is really hard to get rich. To get rich, you need skills. And acquiring most of these skills and qualifications need a solid monetary investment (Education for example).

Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.
Also The founder of WhateverLife.com

You don't need any skills, maybe some basic. But the thing is that you must have an idea, fucking good and revolutionary idea!

Yes for ideas you don't need any higher education or something.
Maybe the education can destroy your mind and don't let you think for awesome ideas.
Many people have success just by ide, the other stuff do other people

Yes, for example Steve Jobs. He came with the idea, hired his friend for a work and that's how Apple started..
You can read a book about Steve's life, or simply watch a movie called jOBS. ( a huge Apple fan around here Tongue )

I am reading his book, and I find interesting things there.
Yes Steve jobs was a good man, but also made some mistakes in the beginning.
We have also Bill Gates, check some videos on youtube when he was young. It's interesting.

Its definitely interesting reading the bios of those people but lets be realistic, those guys were geniuses basically, can we really be compared to them? I dont think so. So I would rather look at guys like the guy that created Flappy Bird. A simple ass addictive game that deliver millions of dollars in ad revenue. Thats how you get it done. Get something viral and all over the world.
It requires luck, a lot of it, no matter what you do tho.
You can always keep buying BTC and stacking up long term as a lack of a better idea.

No man no, noo, don't think that they are better than you.
Don't think that they done much more that you.
We have all the things to think better and bring new idea to concrete project in life.
Activity: 164
July 24, 2015, 03:57:26 AM
Work your ass off and quit looking for other people to show you how to do it.
No one is going to spoon feed you a way to make rich, sorry.
HOW is up for you to decide.
Nobody here is going to say "Go to $*&#.com, do #$#%^, and then do *$%#$ and you're set." There are tons of ways.
I'm sure with a little research on your behalf you can figure out 100 ways to make that happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 24, 2015, 03:45:22 AM
Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.

Mark Zuckerberg was born in to a rich American family, and therefore he could afford education in the Harvard University. His father was a computer programmer, and taught Zuckerberg Atari BASIC Programming even before he went to Harvard. He (along with his fellow Harvard University students) created Facebook, while pursuing the studies.

Do you think that he could have launched FaceBook, if he was born in to a poor family in Moldova or Cambodia?

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life. I think drive+timing plays a big role in someones success. You may have an attitude or drive to be rich but the right timing is not there while timing is there already, theres a demand of the product you are selling but your not driven enough to market your product.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
July 24, 2015, 02:49:03 AM

Mark Zuckerberg was born in to a rich American family, and therefore he could afford education in the Harvard University. His father was a computer programmer, and taught Zuckerberg Atari BASIC Programming even before he went to Harvard. He (along with his fellow Harvard University students) created Facebook, while pursuing the studies.

Do you think that he could have launched FaceBook, if he was born in to a poor family in Moldova or Cambodia?

But a lot of people have access to basic education and you could learn programming with books or on the internet without needing to go to harvard, of course people on africa wouldn't have been able to make facebook but the other billion of people that could did not either.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 24, 2015, 01:42:15 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
July 24, 2015, 01:21:01 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
back then i around the internet and heard bitcoin around that year, not sure how much 1btc but im sure its sure cheap than now!! last time when i see it, oh well what the heck is this? so i choose to ignore it and continue with darn PTC! until now still poor, if i trust BTC back then im sure its profit now:(
Activity: 322
July 23, 2015, 07:13:43 PM

Its definitely interesting reading the bios of those people but lets be realistic, those guys were geniuses basically, can we really be compared to them? I dont think so. So I would rather look at guys like the guy that created Flappy Bird. A simple ass addictive game that deliver millions of dollars in ad revenue. Thats how you get it done. Get something viral and all over the world.
You can always keep buying BTC and stacking up long term as a lack of a better idea.

But dude, this game was online since 2013 and people started playing it only because of the youtubers that found it probably by an accident. Do you know how to be successful nowadays? You have to go viral with your thing.. make a simple and addictive game ( Nothing hard, there a lot of games like this, just look form your window at a minute you will surely know something.. ) for iOS or ( grr... ) Android and record your mother playing it and tell her that when she fail at it, she have to throw a piece of cake on her face. The video will probably go viral and people will make a fun of it and play the game, so yeah.. you can try this way Smiley

BTW The guy that made Flappy Bird was fucking weird when he shut it down just because of the high revenue and likely-true stories about people being killed because of it, I think there were another problem.. maybe someone found him and wanted kill him because of the game or something like this... who knows? :/
@both of you:

Can we be compared with them? Yes. At least I don't intend to put myself as a "lower being' than they are, and you shouldn't either. The fact is, people are pretty stupid, even smart ones. There's not a huge difference between people, other than the very extreme outliers like those born with a huge mental disability etc.

If you measure their IQs, bill gates, steve jobs, etc, are not the smartest people in the world. Not even close. They might not even be 1 in a million (1 in a million would be 7,000+ in the world). No reason we can't do something great.

Also, flappy bird requires basic programming and graphic design skills. How many people in the world can make a flappy bird clone now, without learning anything new? Not that many.

You need skills no matter what; it's a matter of how much, based on how much luck you have, how much work you do, how good your idea is, etc.

No single factor can get you rich, except maybe luck. But even if you win the lottery, chances are you'll lose it all if you don't have basic financial skills.
Activity: 518
July 23, 2015, 06:48:50 PM
here is a great quote: “If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”

How many of the individuals, who were below the poverty level 20 or 30 years ago, went on to become billionaires? Probably Zero. Without an initial capital, it is really hard to get rich. To get rich, you need skills. And acquiring most of these skills and qualifications need a solid monetary investment (Education for example).

You don't need any skills, maybe some basic. But the thing is that you must have an idea, fucking good and revolutionary idea!

Maybe the education can destroy your mind and don't let you think for awesome ideas.

Yes, for example Steve Jobs. He came with the idea, hired his friend for a work and that's how Apple started..
You can read a book about Steve's life, or simply watch a movie called jOBS. ( a huge Apple fan around here Tongue )

We have also Bill Gates, check some videos on youtube when he was young. It's interesting.

But dude, this game was online since 2013 and people started playing it only because of the youtubers that found it probably by an accident. Do you know how to be successful nowadays? You have to go viral with your thing.. make a simple and addictive game ( Nothing hard, there a lot of games like this, just look form your window at a minute you will surely know something.. ) for iOS or ( grr... ) Android and record your mother playing it and tell her that when she fail at it, she have to throw a piece of cake on her face. The video will probably go viral and people will make a fun of it and play the game, so yeah.. you can try this way Smiley

BTW The guy that made Flappy Bird was fucking weird when he shut it down just because of the high revenue and likely-true stories about people being killed because of it, I think there were another problem.. maybe someone found him and wanted kill him because of the game or something like this... who knows? :/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2015, 06:47:47 PM
totally agree with OP , make time machine it's good . I hope anyone in here can try this project . if you  have money for this project  ? i can give some money . LOL Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
July 23, 2015, 06:40:09 PM

July 23, 2015, 06:36:38 PM

July 23, 2015, 06:30:26 PM

July 23, 2015, 06:22:52 PM

July 23, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

Or you can simply get your best friend as a partner ( If he has any skills ), tell him about your idea and make it out with him.. you can share your profit with him and make up some type of an agreement, so he can't steal your idea and program / website / whatever ( It's your best friend, but for a lot of people is money better than friends :/ ).

Good luck with that. In the first place, getting people to work for you takes a great amount of skill and leadership. Especially if it's for an uncertain idea that will probably fail, and for little to no pay.

Your idea is simply not realistic for 99.9999999% of people.
July 23, 2015, 06:19:17 PM

this is absolutely false. Ask any successful VC/entrepreneur and they'll tell you ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything. Anyone who's anyone can come up with ideas. But you need to execute them properly.

And even before execution, you need to be able to realize that idea in the first place. Let's say some kid in Africa came up with the idea for bitcoin in 2007. But he doesn't even have a computer, let alone computer skills to write the code for the bitcoin blockchain. What value is that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You need the skills to realize your idea and turn it into a product or whatever. I can come up with 100 ideas for games that are similar to clash of clans. But I'm not going to make 5 million/day, because I don't have the skills to design the GUI, UX, and game mechanics.

Or you can simply get your best friend as a partner ( If he has any skills ), tell him about your idea and make it out with him.. you can share your profit with him and make up some type of an agreement, so he can't steal your idea and program / website / whatever ( It's your best friend, but for a lot of people is money better than friends :/ ).
July 23, 2015, 06:11:11 PM

this is absolutely false. Ask any successful VC/entrepreneur and they'll tell you ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything. Anyone who's anyone can come up with ideas. But you need to execute them properly.

And even before execution, you need to be able to realize that idea in the first place. Let's say some kid in Africa came up with the idea for bitcoin in 2007. But he doesn't even have a computer, let alone computer skills to write the code for the bitcoin blockchain. What value is that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You need the skills to realize your idea and turn it into a product or whatever. I can come up with 100 ideas for games that are similar to clash of clans. But I'm not going to make 5 million/day, because I don't have the skills to design the GUI, UX, and game mechanics.
Activity: 1005
July 23, 2015, 05:33:03 PM
If you want to get rich, find a way to make income through ownership instead of wages. own land, own a business, own intellectual property, own loans, whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2015, 05:27:31 PM
Work hard, have a savings and  you must have a right attitude towards things believe in yourself and don't afraid to fail.

Failure is the key to success, you cannot be successful if you don't fail, and the person who haven't failed in his life haven't done big yet, all the big personalities across the globe have tasted the taste of failure and that is the reason they are most richest person of the world now.

Failure is not fun, but you do have to kinda keep fighting.  My worst fail in mining was asic scrypt miner.  I dropped some serious cash for an A2.

And one day the price just kept dropping... and within a few weeks was worth less then half easily.   I got lucky that I rented it for extremely high rates so still ROI'ed.  Just was a close one, and not fun watching the gear drop so quick.
Jump to: