Pages:
Author

Topic: How trade safely without any loss - page 22. (Read 5007 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 28, 2018, 07:47:35 PM
To trade safely without any loss is easy for the pro trader but for the first timer here is my suggestions:

1. Know what kind of coin you want to trade
2. Know about trading strategy(the candle see to it)
3. Know the trading site(high or low fee)
4. and lastly try to find some help of your friend who know about trading to sure thst you will not waste your time and lose lots of your funds.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
I don't believe that one can trade crypto currency without any forms of loss no matter the level of ypur experts in the crypto currency trading. But i think loss can be reduce to some minimal level.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 28, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
Its easy to say yet impossible to do. Any investment has risk anyways, it just a matter of amount of risk in it. Maybe you are asking how to trade without minimal loss or how to trade efficiently. You cannot avoid loss because even those experts can be wrong about their calculations and predictions because of the volatility. The only way to overcome it is the way you can handle the stress and think of the next move to do.

Why not? Of course it is posible. You can still trade without getting any losses but you cant also expect to earn any profit because what i am talking about is only a demo trading only.

A demo trading is a kind of practice trading that do not requires a capital to start with , in this way you can just freely trade without taking any risk though i think practicing this way cannot really improve your trading skills due to the fact that you are too confident because you aint looosing anyway.

Thats why it is still recomended to try actual trading in order to sharpen your skills. we can minimize the loss but we cant fully avoided it.
Let's face the fact buddy. It not possible to trade without any losses and i even wonder why you guys I think it possible to trade without any loss when the law of trading says any successful business or trade must accept debt or loss but the debt or loss must not supersede the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 28, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
Trading will be safe if you have the right decision at every moment, if you are not prepared to accept the risk of loss in trade, then you do not have to trade, just buy it and hold for a long time, so you probably will not lose and everything is safe , but you will not be able to work well if you still panic if you see the market falling.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 28, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
Its easy to say yet impossible to do. Any investment has risk anyways, it just a matter of amount of risk in it. Maybe you are asking how to trade without minimal loss or how to trade efficiently. You cannot avoid loss because even those experts can be wrong about their calculations and predictions because of the volatility. The only way to overcome it is the way you can handle the stress and think of the next move to do.

Why not? Of course it is posible. You can still trade without getting any losses but you cant also expect to earn any profit because what i am talking about is only a demo trading only.

A demo trading is a kind of practice trading that do not requires a capital to start with , in this way you can just freely trade without taking any risk though i think practicing this way cannot really improve your trading skills due to the fact that you are too confident because you aint looosing anyway.

Thats why it is still recomended to try actual trading in order to sharpen your skills. we can minimize the loss but we cant fully avoided it.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 28, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
Professional traders also trade and loss despite being an expert because market is no respecter of anybody however with a proper money management and a working strategy the losses will be recovered based on trading with a risk to reward ratio of 1:3 and trading with an amount you can afford to lose.
The point in trading is ... You need to be super discipline , collect a little profit only , set a makes sense goal and do it in discipline and patient way. You might could minimize the potential loss . Other than that there's a strategy called arbitrage , learn and understand it thoroughly , your daily trading would become near to a zero loss , I am not saying it's free of risk but at least you'll get better result with proper practice.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
In trading, it is always good to be patient in order reduce loses. I believe that the golden rule is patience especially. Patience here means that you don't panic when price is low or when there is fake news circulating. Most people whole benefit in trading are those who are patient and so I think the best way to trade without loss is by being patient during trading because crypto is not always stable and there might be frequent rise and fall in the Crypto prices
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
May 28, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
Safe? = 100% risk free of losing money which we do all know its entire opposite on what we can able to see when we do talk about Trading. Once we are involved into this kind of investment then expect you are already prone on losing out money because no loss do only happens on our dreams, Trading involves tug of war of a seller and a buyer where there would be always a competition happen in between for the sake of profitability which it will always end up for a person to gain or lose up money on each side.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
I think it's impossible if you trade but never lose money, crypto currency is very difficult to predict and you can not forever lose or will get profit, maybe to reduce loss must understand the basic of trading
True this is imposible the reason why you are in trading and accept the risk is just because you have also to accept that you can be able to loss so even you can trade safe accept the fact of lossing.
You have said trading reality and one actually need to find out what is the worth of a trade set up before putting your hard earned money.  Trading is a risky venture and you can not make it without taking risks. Looses is part of trading and you can not make profits without taking risks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 28, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
I think it's impossible if you trade but never lose money, crypto currency is very difficult to predict and you can not forever lose or will get profit, maybe to reduce loss must understand the basic of trading
True this is imposible the reason why you are in trading and accept the risk is just because you have also to accept that you can be able to loss so even you can trade safe accept the fact of lossing.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
May 28, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
I Don't think there was any way to trade without loss. Loss and gain are the big part of our life and in trade too. Sometimes you will make huge profits, and sometimes you will lose your capital. I don't know who is the best trader in this world but am sure he fails too. Your observation is pretty well. But you have to agree with a loss also. But no one can predict what will happen. Next, cryptocurrency market is too hard to predict.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 28, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
To be honest, I don't think that there is any way where a person can trade without any loss. Even the highly experienced trader may suffer loss if things are going against his expectations but we can always keep improving us by learning from our previous mistakes and reducing the probability of the loss while trading. If there is someone who is selling you the trick to avoid the loss every time then he either lying or there is some mischief involved there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
In trades loses can occur either as times loss or currency loss. The best we can dare is to try to make our profits greater than the losses cos losses are unavoidable
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 02:42:19 PM
it can not happen in this market. Trading or investiing in any field always has risk. You can reduce it but can not remove them. in my views, failling but learning from mistakes is bet way to earn money.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:11:55 AM
Trading with no any loss is not a thing here because if you don't loose anything it just means that you don't take risks and you mostly just look at a chart and don't actually place a trade because you can't be a trader if you don't loose a trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
No body can avoid loss in trading, loss is apart of trading activity and we only possible to reduce it. Purpose of Trading is to make consistent profit by increasing posibility to get profit and reduce the loss by use management of money and risk also trading plan.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 27, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
Every investment have risk and trading also have risk because your money is possible to lose if you do not choose right altcoin.

Doing research can make less risk the risky because you choose right altcoin and the chances to decrease the price is very low .
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 27, 2018, 04:49:42 AM
You have to buy low and sell high this is the strategy to trade without any loss but it is impossible to do in the crypto trading because of the volatile market.Even the experienced traders are facing losses sometimes so better to aim for trades even with small profits and better to hold your coins when the prices are falling because you never lose anything until you sell it.

Having loss in tradin is very normal because you cannot control the market and in trading even professional traders need to cut loss to protect their profit. Trade with your skills, use your losses ss an inspiration to win in the market again.
Pages:
Jump to: