Pages:
Author

Topic: How trade safely without any loss - page 18. (Read 5007 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 02, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
If you do not want to lose then do not trade anything.
stupid statement that you will not run any risk in trading. Forget about trade and be a farmer I think it's a safe step. Cheesy
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
In my opinion risk of loss is always there in the trading job and most of the traders are wise they diversify their coins and trade with market knowledge and up and down so they not bear any losses in trading.
Yes, the risk can never wmbe worn out in trading there is no trading without risk. It is an investment so the risk starts when you put your money here in crypto. To be able to lessen it you will face a lot of bad times to fetch a new knowledge that will let you know how risky is trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
Losing is always part of trading. If you don't want to lose then don't do trading. In this market you always need to risk small or big amount before you gain big. You can encounter losses but you just need to handle it wisely.
If you think that you can trade without suffering any kind of loss, then you are probably wrong as this is something which is not at all possible. You must understand this thing that you must deal the things in the best possible way so that you may then be able to play a safe game. You can minimize the loss amount by understanding the things in a way which can then help you in making a better decision.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
Such trade comes with time. For example, many traders have their own specific strategies to reduce the risk of losing investment.
it's true because it also depends on yourself and how a good and safe strategy that will be used. so if my advice is a safe trade and avoid that loss by trading long range
Thats right, but everyone should know that strategy is made with certain analysis and calculations to reduce risk but not to eliminate risk, so trading will always have a certain amount of risk depending on our skills in doing the analysis and calculation, so make the best possible strategy to reduce risk as much as possible
Activity: 546
June 02, 2018, 02:44:04 AM
In my opinion risk of loss is always there in the trading job and most of the traders are wise they diversify their coins and trade with market knowledge and up and down so they not bear any losses in trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
for the first time trading people must have experienced losses, and from the disadvantages that usually they can learn not to repeat the same mistake for the second time so to trade without loss usually you just need to be patient and do not easily panic.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 02, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
 Risk is always there, even trading  there's always risk the only way to not lose your money to trading is investing to the good Coin or potential coin. But it's not sure that you not lose any of your capital because they have chance even potential coin decrease the price if many people sell their coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:04:05 AM
But losing is a part of gaining right. If you risk you gain big. You should set your mind and be ready to loss if you want to succeed. You should be aware on what you will loss before you enter crypto you can't trade without any loss here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 02, 2018, 12:03:55 AM
I dont think we have a way called safe. You can cover your lost but not 100%. btw higher risk always mean higher returns

Although Bitcoin investment is really risky but we could minimize the risk and the losses by following the trading rules which are to only invest what you can afford to lose and do not put all of your eggs in one basket. Following this rules will reduce the risks and will reduce the possible losses too. In addition, we should research more carefully before investing to maximize the safety of trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Crypto trading, basically has a big loss risk. You can even lose all your capital. All you have to do is how you can afford to manage the loss so as not to spend your capital. To find the right and secure way to trade crypto, understanding the nature of Crypto trading is the first step you need to run.
agree like what you say. the battle of cryptocurrency is very risky. and we must understand this. we must be smart in observing the market and do not hesitate when it must be a bit of a loss
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
June 01, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
Crypto trading, basically has a big loss risk. You can even lose all your capital. All you have to do is how you can afford to manage the loss so as not to spend your capital. To find the right and secure way to trade crypto, understanding the nature of Crypto trading is the first step you need to run.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:05:45 PM
"Trading safely without any loss" It seem to be that myth
Nothing is 100% safe especially in the cryptographic market
To limit risk, you should study the market carefully and buy when the price is low and keep it, only sell when the higher price when buying that is the best safe way.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 01, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
to be able to trade without ever getting a loss seems like it is very impossible, I believe all traders who become wealthy at this time must have previously experienced a loss so as to make them able to learn from experience they have ever experienced.
Activity: 490
June 01, 2018, 07:12:54 PM
I am highly pursuated that nobody can perform that without any loss. You can just try to decrease a chance using some technics
Yes it takes risk to be accomplishes and you will have to work for it, I think it is time to enjoy the profit, trading takes knowledge and skills so if you will gather high knowledge and skills I am sure you will earn money and will not lose anything,. Buy now and hold with patience, don’t sell at panic, let the price be normal so this way you can overcome all risk and complication of trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 01, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
Trade with patience, do not let you see the green market you sell immediately, still impetuous hurry hurry. it's better to wait a little longer than we lose. the key to success in trade is patience.
In order to trade safely you need to get all the enough knowledge so that you cover and fill every area that will lead you to better results. Without knowledge you will face with loss and all the difficulties will be yours as for a person with no knowledge it is quite difficult to face with problems happen in the market during trading. The knowledge guides you to trade with a valuable coin and decision making in different or perfect times.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
You cant trade without any lose, because trading is very risky and always there is a possibility of losing even if you have the most required knowledge and experience in this field.
You can just minimizing this risk, by choosing carefully the coins to trade, and the best moments to buy or sell.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
You can trade safely with your experience and good learning, If you have knowledge of analysation and skill to understand the market and keep watching with as an active trader and the ability to follow strategies with good understanding the current market situation than I think you have very minimum chances to go in loss and  you can earn a good money of profit form the market with safe trading,
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 01, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
It's impossible to trade without any loss, even with all the best mentor and advance trading indicators, there will still space for  error and predict the wrong movement, and all success traders learn from the lost, so there is no such things as safe trade, trading means to be risky
This is why trading is always a continuous learning experience. It will always be risky and that's why a lot of people term it gambling. But it isn't.

I dont think we have a way called safe. You can cover your lost but not 100%. btw higher risk always mean higher returns
Gbam! This is the gospel of the whole matter. Spot on!
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
I am highly pursuated that nobody can perform that without any loss. You can just try to decrease a chance using some technics
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 01, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
What a nice discussion of problem and solution. I have liked your writing. Yes If anyone would like to invest in any project or way he must remember all of this. On the other hand, I will say you must invest those amount which you can take over if you could lose. If I would like to say in one word then I will say, "how much invest, how much you can lose without any trouble".
Pages:
Jump to: