Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 49. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
As a newbie I never tried joining bounty or airdrop. I am so curious about that thing and even right now I still wonder on how to join that thing. Hopefully I can join bounty or airdrop as soon as possible in order for me to have an idea what airdrop really is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I have quite a lot of experience in participating in bounty campaigns and it's worth noting that recently there has been a lot of scam that has become more difficult to recognize.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Once I managed to earn $ 1.5k on one token, which I was going to sell. I was really shocked when I checkedit’s price on  the coinmarketcap)
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
The one that I joined is still calculating all the tokens I am waiting for my reward for joining the bounty campaign and hoping to get a good profit and I will join again soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Well, about bounties, I participated just to one, and I'm still waiting to be payed; btw, just a ridicolous sum.
Airdrops are nice, but the chances to be rewarding are very small. Byw, for the little work they request, why not?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I started doing airdrops around September last year.  There were many profitable airdrops then and spams and scams were not as many then as it is now. Now I'm focusing more on bounties as they are profitable than airdrops now but requires more of your time and work
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
their's a lot of airdrop iv'e joining but not all i've received. The first token i receive from airdrop is Postoken and it was good because of its price. In the bounty i forget the first token i've received but all of the token i get is so successful and have a high price. I'm so glad and grateful in bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Hey everyone!

thank you!
I joined bounty remember, can not remember what it was called, but there I paid nothing, not careful was rules bad read, the signature is prematurely removed. Later I found a cool ICO but since the main work began problems, flew out of my mind and did not have time, now the third result is a lot promising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
maybe patient i get from experience joining bounty. because we need wait for like a month to them launch they airdrop and that is not success yet. so we just can pray and do nothing with our invest.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
My past experience had proven that Bounty campaign is to be preferred than Airdrop. I have joined some Airdrops in the past that turned to be Air rubbish when I just discovered no tokens was forth coming, and I got disappointed, meaning Airdrop in some cases can be scam shit. But situation in Bounties are different, though you can have higher task to perform. But If you are performing any task and you know that such task shall fetch you good reward, won't you put in your effort? Above all, Bounty rewards can in no way be compared to Airdrops rewards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I used to have an unfortunate experience of trading on the stock exchange, but now I'm quite successful in the bounty campaigns and I can say with confidence that it is much more rewarding.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Hey everyone!

thank you!

As I remember, I joined airdrops for several times. But it was a long time when I was a newbie and JR. Well, It was a good experience to get the free tokens. Of course, not all airdrops that I joined are a success, some of them are scams. But, it didn't make me feel sad, it was free and just very simple requirements. Now, I don't join any kind of airdrop anymore. I just more focus on other bounties than airdrop. If you want to join airdrop, just ensure that it is a good airdrop by researching the project as well and searching information on the forum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Hey everyone!

thank you!
I have never joined an ICO that did not give me a token. maybe you have not reached the stake. this can cause you to not get the token you want.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I had a little experience of the fact that I participated in airdrop, so far I have tokens in my wallet, there are tokens, which today are worthless, because they just do not need anyone, I think it's just garbage, it was much more profitable to participate only in airdrop
Activity: 210
Gosh, airdrops tokens are just the beginning of earning tokens. But, not knowing that those tokens are playing you to hold for many times. Let us say, those tokens are current made no value, but then, they say it makes you more valuable if its have a value someday.. you don't know when.. in bounty caimpaign, you can assure that you have more profit if you do what the rules of your campaigns you had joined.
Activity: 121
Of cource bounty better than airdrop, because in airdrop you receive just a few tokens, but in the bounty you receive many tokens)
It`s great! Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I have not used airdrops for a long time. This is simply because I have many other opportunities to earn money by investing in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the airdrops will still be useful to me but this is not now.
yes, airdrops now are just a way that cost little to advertise, like the free makeup at store, we get little from airdrops compare with other investing
Activity: 882
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I have not used airdrops for a long time. This is simply because I have many other opportunities to earn money by investing in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the airdrops will still be useful to me but this is not now.
Activity: 560
Although, I registered in 2013,  but I just join the bounty campaign about 2 months before.

I didn't just want to get some free crypto in the first, just because the project is too hot to join the ico, so I want to get the crypto in another way.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Hey everyone!

thank you!
Generally I have found the ICOs I have joined have been okay, many long term holds I have which should show some movement later this year, I have learned that quick profit doesn't always work with some ICOs, a solid project takes time to grow naturally.

There are of course some which turn out to be scams but I have experienced this just the once.

Airdrops are okay but I tend to stay away from those that ask for too much information, if it's a true airdrop then all they need is your receiving address, why hand over more i formation than that.
Pages:
Jump to: