Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 53. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Good and bad as well. It's good if the coins we're listed in the market. Bad in a way that most of the airdrops aren't listed in the exchange that it has to sit still in your wallet.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
I never joined airdrop until now because I believe that it is just a worthless coin. I am sticking joining through bounties because I know the reward is worthy because I worked for it
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
I make money on bounties, but I strive to choose really good ICOs recognized by the main traders and investors. This is a guarantee that the earnings will be huge. I'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, because they ususally leave many trash coins in my wallet and I simple don't have time to manage them
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
once i was glad to join in airdrop, but now i am not joining anyone since we get very little from most airdrop, besides, joinging in bounty also has less attract than before since the rank is hard to rise
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
so far i'm a little bit discourage to continue in doing airdrops because im filling up almost 4months already and haven't received any tokens yet. but somehow i still patiently waiting and filling up the new project because airdrops is a free money they say. and about the bounty. still haven't tried it yet,i'm going to reach jr. member first so that i could learn alot of things along the way. good day .
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I've earned on my first bounty reward because it is a successful project. Im joining in other bounties now still counting and looking forward for the success. I often join in airdrop because I doubt it is profitable, I think it as a waste of my time. Never have profit from it though
Activity: 85
I feel like a lucky person to receive such free tokens last year with no value yet so I hold it in on my MEW. After more than a few months there was a hype news that it will get listed in Binance, after a day that the rumor happened the developer run away with the public's investment so the value of that coin/token now is zero. It was a bittersweet experience but I guess there are things in life that you need to charge to your experience anything that happened bad to you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
I handle some bounty campaigns some of them paid me already and have participated at airdrop too. Some of my tokens are worthless maybe in the future they will have value. Waiting for a good bounty payment so that I will hold it for long.
copper member
Activity: 140
You will takes your tokens for sure after ICO, so join Red Lanterns Bounty program https://goo.gl/YiDJHu
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I have participate in some bounties and airdrop. For airdrop, some just ask for a wallet address. But some others ask more information about you and you need to like their Twitter or Facebook account. It is difficult to know which airdrops or bounties are going to be profitable.
I also participate in signature campaings.
Most of them are going to pay you at the end of the ICO campain, but some may pay you at the end of each week. I didn't finish a bounty that paid at the end of an ICO. Because they decide to push the ICO campaign at another date. It still can be profitable if they still pay you at the end of the ICO. But you never know if the ICO will continue or not.
I prefer if the bounty is paid at the end of each week. But they maybe pay a little less? It all depend on the future value of the coin/token.
I don't have a lot of experience in bounty campaign.
Activity: 100
the results I get from the airdrop program and the bounty of the same project are equally potent and not scam, I never get a comparison of 1:10 earnings.
Activity: 392
Feel great for i have earned much more than i expected.  
.. Best partime job which we can do in the comfort of our
home.. Im more focus on bounty now i still join airdrop but just few now..im glad to know and be part of different bounties and airdrops here on btt.
Activity: 364
some airdrop does not need to do anything and just register it but some others give a condition to follow it, usually they pay the gift as promised and we must be patient
Activity: 235
It is very important to choose a really good project where tokens will grow and the development team is reliable. Otherwise you can not get tokens for your work or get a shit coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I've been joined a lot of airdrop, but only a few coins / tokens are quite valuable.
the first coin I can xchange with money is blue. Pretty good too, and until now I still follow the airdrop, hoping to get more profit.
Bounty and Airdrop both are same if you have luck your projects will succeed and you will receive a good reward. i joined many airdrops but only few gave me good money and bounties I don't have much experience because i did not participate in many bounties.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
My experience in joining in the bounty and airdrop is very well, I earned money by joining bounty program . I participated in facebook and signature campaign, its really  good and legit. It's just simple by sharing and posting, its a good start for beginners.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I would rate my bounty experince so far is 70%, because there are still rewards I am still waiting until now and some did not gave us reward not because they are scam but the ICO did not succeed but I am more focus now on receiving rewards that losing it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
I experienced more different either in bounty and airdrop. Many rewards are given, bounty i earn a lot of tokten to exchange and trade. I earn and i bought some many things, basic needs. In airdrop i experience scam and others does not paid, few rewards but no effort to exert.
Even airdrop gives reward after you signed up to them you are not sure if it has value in the market. I got airdrop token but just became shit coins. When it comes to bounty campaign, I never experienced to join scammed project because I make sure that the manager who managed it is trusted but the worst case is that, the value of coin is not good because it was unsuccessful project. It has value but not enough for your hard work and long wait.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
I've earned on my first bounty reward because it is a successful project. Im joining in other bounties now still counting and looking forward for the success. I often join in airdrop because I doubt it is profitable, I think it as a waste of my time. Never have profit from it though
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
it is easier to get coins from airdrop but mostly airdrop scam, I focus more on bounty campaign. because the reward from bounty is bigger but we need careful in choosing project. I now keep some altcoin in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: