Pages:
Author

Topic: How we can help ourselves - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
August 11, 2023, 11:42:09 AM
My country people I greet una ooo, e get waiting I they always see among ourselves, some people they always they after criticising our fellow 9ja post, to me is very bad, we suppose to they support ourselves outside the local board instead of bringing ourselves down because e done they become hapit for some people here, irrespective of tribe and religion we be one family here, because of the  hardship way they the country many people come here for deferent reason, some people come here for crypto knowledge in other to use am do other stuff while some people come here for another way of income depending on individual desires, so I don't no why we go they attack ourselves instead of encouraging each other, if am not mistaken almost all the local board in the forum they always reason each other so that them too go grow, so I don't no why some of us no go reason that way.

E pain me say I see some of us here they always find fault for our own post or comments, I saw one comment way one of our local board member post, you need to see the way one of us reacted to that post, they tell the guy say him they use AI words generator to make post so that him go get merits, even me person from this board done attack me well well even for my ANN thread way I created, way everybody they read and comment nice but that our board member just they look for were him go take criticise me. I don't no weather that method na another way of finding favour from the people in these forum.

Pardon me if I have offended anyone with my words, I just wish to bring these to your notice so you can advise.

@OP, Yeah, we know that people make mistakes at times, but if the person is more observant, he or she can reduce their mistakes. I acknowledge the fact that there are high-ranking reputable members here like Igebotz, Charles-Tim, CryptopreneurBrainboss, scamvirus, CryptoHeadlineNews, Agbe, Nwada001, Obari, etc.; name them; these are people on this board who are contributing positively to the board and to the forum generally, so for a newbie who lacks orientation on how to go about the forum, why not look into the profile of any other of the mentioned users and get them as your role models? Learn from them immensely, that way, you will even be more conscious not to make mistakes.

You don't have to blame any member here, whether high or low rank, for critisising a post. Sometimes, while replying to a post, I don't usually look at the poster, maybe until I have dropped my comment, and if my comment is not in any way wrong, I don't bother to delete it despite who the poster is. I believe that's also what most members do; they don't look up the name of a poster before they drop any comments. Although sometimes, if you are in a good frame of mind, you can reply calmly to an annoying thread, but when you see the member making the same mistake over and over again, then you might not really give the person a welcoming reply. As far as this forum is concerned, criticism is inevitable; if you don't like to be criticized, then the forum is not really your place. If you receive any criticism that you don't like, you can skip it and move on because it wouldn't cause any harm to you, or you can just defend yourself if you feel the person's criticism is wrong. Criticisms are not meant to kill you or anyone else, but they are still another way to correct you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
August 10, 2023, 05:53:27 PM
If I must say something here is for you to learn how to start welcoming criticism because that is the number one factors that you can't do away here as everyone's opinion may not be the same as yours, so, if you have ann thread and people attack you then learn to skip them and go your way because many of us here may not acts according to how you may wish or want them to behave.
Besides we should be more resourceful and focused our efforts on informative updates that would enhance our ability and development towards our locals than crying over here.
Mate learn to move on and be courageous as it is something that would keep coming overtime and overly do not positioned yourself to be easily affected and effected with any common words and again take here as school of thought, we are here to learn and gain more knowledge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 10, 2023, 05:44:43 PM
some people they always they after criticising our fellow 9ja post, to me is very bad, we suppose to they support ourselves outside the local board instead of bringing ourselves down
Please, have something to post. This is not called for.

If you criticized for this local board to have quality discussions, that is good than to be friendly with spam and low quality posts.
@Charles-Tim thank you very much. Op before u go out to do well we have to drill u well here so dat u go do well outside and received good name and create your reputation in di forum. Op forum no a place you come receive juicy words, you must be attacked grow to have thick skin. The attacks doesn't mean you are an enemy but to make you to have thick skin in the forum. You are complaining attacks in local board lolz. Don't worry experience na di best teacher na so dem tok am. U go confirm di ododo on the general boards very soon. And many time attacks dey come here because of the spamming posts dem.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
August 10, 2023, 05:11:49 PM
some people they always they after criticising our fellow 9ja post, to me is very bad, we suppose to they support ourselves outside the local board instead of bringing ourselves down
Please, have something to post. This is not called for.

If you criticized for this local board to have quality discussions, that is good than to be friendly with spam and low quality posts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 269
August 10, 2023, 04:58:08 PM
My country people I greet una ooo, e get waiting I they always see among ourselves, some people they always they after criticising our fellow 9ja post, to me is very bad, we suppose to they support ourselves outside the local board instead of bringing ourselves down because e done they become hapit for some people here, irrespective of tribe and religion we be one family here, because of the  hardship way they the country many people come here for deferent reason, some people come here for crypto knowledge in other to use am do other stuff while some people come here for another way of income depending on individual desires, so I don't no why we go they attack ourselves instead of encouraging each other, if am not mistaken almost all the local board in the forum they always reason each other so that them too go grow, so I don't no why some of us no go reason that way.

E pain me say I see some of us here they always find fault for our own post or comments, I saw one comment way one of our local board member post, you need to see the way one of us reacted to that post, they tell the guy say him they use AI words generator to make post so that him go get merits, even me person from this board done attack me well well even for my ANN thread way I created, way everybody they read and comment nice but that our board member just they look for were him go take criticise me. I don't no weather that method na another way of finding favour from the people in these forum.

Pardon me if I have offended anyone with my words, I just wish to bring these to your notice so you can advise.

Pages:
Jump to: