Pages:
Author

Topic: How well do you understand Bitcoin Investment? - page 2. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i don't know very well about bitcoin investment, because there are many variety in the bitcoin investment, its like b uy a big cryptocurrency like ETH, LTC, XRp and any other, second is investing on ICO project, and third is buy directly bitcoin, so there are many ways to invest in bitcoin world
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
 Last year I read a lot of articles and information on forums regarding Bitcoin. I agree with the previous comments that you shouldn't just stay on one thing and count on a long-term period, taking into consideration various market fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
Yes, investing in bitcoin is also risky, don't be a greedy, if you are planning to earn money thru investing in bitcoin, then you should know when to take profits, you should always have target or goal.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Bitcoin investment is all time good for us  because it is an opportunities to enter for our bright future. We can invest in bitcoin as per our planning day trading and short term as well long term to gain profit 1% to 20% as required but not to be greedy investors too much.And this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is on their dip level for buying in crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
As for me the most profitable investment is separate investment. I hold some bitcoins at cryptoexchanges and some btc i planing to pull in nodes.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
For me bitcoin investment is a series of learning. You will not understand it unless you experience it or go through the process of it. It's not magical thing that you would get it in just a snap of your hand. You have to understand what investment is.
Activity: 322
I think how well one will understand bitcoin investment isn't how well one understands how to do normal business. Bitcoin investment is quite very different from other businesses out there and the knowledge is not well attributed to other one's. The best people understand that, bitcoin investment is not one that one has to be making profit on all bought coins, and not quite everytime one should be expecting a bear market run. There will always be a downside of crypto just like other businesses.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I would say that the person who knows that his investment can become zero in the crypto market, is the person who has a basic understanding of the market. I have seen people earning anywhere between 1% to 10% in the crypto market on a regular basis but at the same time, they bear the risk of losing the same or more amount which is not visible every time.
in a short period of time, of course there are a lot of significant developments in bitcoin investment, people will be very easy to be interested if in the implementation of the regulation of bitcoin investment a lot of convenience and supported by a lot of profit, so that spur people to invest with bitcoin and hopefully with This bitcoin spurs a country's economic growth

It's not about how well people are understanding the Bitcoin and the Crypto market but I am expecting more exposure to the Blockchain technology itself. It is based on the principle of decentralization which takes the benefit of the multiple channels and hence, we can use this potential in multiple sectors, not just the finance. The growth in the Bitcoin market cap and user base should be the by-product of that process.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
It really works. I managed to make a profit on this strategy several times. Yes, it is not as big as with a long-term investment, but given that I earned extra money in just a few hours, without spending much effort, I'm happy about it Smiley
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
I would say that the person who knows that his investment can become zero in the crypto market, is the person who has a basic understanding of the market. I have seen people earning anywhere between 1% to 10% in the crypto market on a regular basis but at the same time, they bear the risk of losing the same or more amount which is not visible every time.
in a short period of time, of course there are a lot of significant developments in bitcoin investment, people will be very easy to be interested if in the implementation of the regulation of bitcoin investment a lot of convenience and supported by a lot of profit, so that spur people to invest with bitcoin and hopefully with This bitcoin spurs a country's economic growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I agree with you. Bitcoin can be used in long term and short term investment. For day trading, you should first know the risks of doing so. By doing day trading and earn 1% each day is not bad. But maybe it has a big risk. It is quite difficult for newbies to refer to regular market prices. I think bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 364
Investing in bitcoin may not be long-term, but you will not earn a lot of money:) The best solution is to keep your coins for 1-2 years
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I really do understand it well. And bitcoin investment is probably the best investment in all time because of the massive growth.
Activity: 346
Enough to make profit from it now. I had a very long time to understand how this blockchain work and how bitcoin can make world a better place without government's or bank to controlled bitcoin. It gave us a huge opportunities to grow up without any a barrier. The game of whoever's has good strategist on bitcoin surely will gain a big profit from it in long term or a short term..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Definitely I agree with you. No need to buy and wait for months. With the right moves, you can make a significant amount of money by making daytrades.
it's true that we always monitor the price of each coin in crypto so we can get a profit every day and it's not difficult to wait.
what is clear is that to start investing we must really understand the right so that we are easy to succeed later
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Like what you say that investment in Bitcoin does not need to wait long, when the price has risen a few percent of the purchase price, we can sell it again. because here our goal is the same, which is to get money. But the way to invest everyone is different. maybe someone wants to make a big profit by holding coins longer, or having gotten a small profit but that can be obtained every day. The point is that Bitcoin investment requires patience and a strong mentality, to face if at any time the price of Bitcoin is down. so we don't panic, and don't sell coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 546

Definitely I agree with you. No need to buy and wait for months. With the right moves, you can make a significant amount of money by making daytrades.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Because bitcoin have a nice business so that i can gets it very well because it just to invest but this is not a easy investment it is a hard investment.
Activity: 63
It’s important to understand how bitcoin works before investing any money. Take some time to understand bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how bitcoin differs from fiat money. Bitcoin has proved to be one of the best investments in the past 10 years. Although many people have doubted Bitcoin, it has continued to rise year after year, as we know, investing in bitcoin has made a lot of people rich. Even though you may want to invest in bitcoin now because it has made a lot of people rich, other than that bitcoin can offer a return on your investment that you won’t find anywhere else, and bitcoin is easy to invest in. You can buy it and sell it whenever you want to and you do not have to sign an agreement, and you can do it all by yourself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Pages:
Jump to: