Pages:
Author

Topic: How well do you understand Bitcoin Investment? - page 7. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree, we invest must always monitor market prices because bitcoin prices cannot be predicted easily, we must have a strategy to sell them so that we can make a profit, so we do not have to invest in the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am not an expert in crypto investment or the crypto system as a whole. But I do know the basics which is good enough for anyone to start his crypto journey. All of the in-depth information and technical aspects will come naturally as we move forward with our crypto venture.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I really agree with you, indeed investing in bitcoin does not have to endure for a long time, because the rise and fall of bitcoin prices cannot be predicted correctly, in my opinion if the price is high you should sell it quickly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
If the trend is down, then of course you'll make more money by trading rather than holding  Roll Eyes and the trend has been down since the start of the year.
BUT you need to be a skilled and experienced trader.
The more important is how you manage your emotions. IF you are good enough to see clearly the trend in the next 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 24 hours, then stick to your money management rules at all times.

Basic example: you estimate that you are able to detect a trend with a 60% chance of success (40% of failure), then go for:
- profit = 2
- loss = 1

Always set your stop loss price, so that in the end you lose less than the potential profit your choose.
profit = 2, loss = 1 is a great choice as even with a 50% success you'll win more than you lose.

There are millions of reasons why even the best traders do not always stick to strict management rules (emotions...).

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
I think bitcoin investment is a game of patience, bitcoin is really amazing but if we dont have patience we are nothing but a second rate trying hard copy cat. E need to become prudent because bitcoin investment is really unpredictable. And we can also loss a profit on it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
if you think you can make more profit by day trading bitcoin then by all means go for it, it certainly is possible. but you should first know the risks of doing so. it is not always about what you can or can not do, it is about what is the most convenient way with least amount of risk but  highest reward.
the risk of day trading is not just the volatility and the fact that price can go suddenly in your opposite direction, that is obvious. the less obvious risk that people usually miss although they know it is the fact that you are trading on online exchanges which are known to the very unsafe. your account can get hacked at any moment, the exchange itself can close your account, scam you, run away,... and you can go to zero in a blinking of an eye.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: